One gif :p ! In this week I have posted up
    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I meant in general. Not this past week. I hate GIFS, period.

But I'm not going to care that much if you do put them up. I just hate them personally.
    05-29-2014 09:37 AM
    People are getting restless over whatsapp :o

05-29-2014 09:37 AM
    You obviously haven't traveled much in the mornings in a city on public transport. :P
    ._. I do but I'm mostly sleeping :p but when I her on the bus people are already talking to Their buddies

05-29-2014 09:38 AM
    People are getting restless over whatsapp :o
    Well to be blunt, this could easily be a turning point for WP. If Whatsapp decides not to come back it could screw WP. We can whinge all we want but it just goes to show how something like a missing app, especially one as wanted as Whatsapp can destroy something.
    05-29-2014 09:39 AM
    I meant in general. Not this past week. I hate GIFS, period.

But I'm not going to care that much if you do put them up. I just hate them personally.
    I think gifs see funny :p I laugh at them still

05-29-2014 09:39 AM
    ._. I do but I'm mostly sleeping :p but when I her on the bus people are already talking to Their buddies
    I said city. Learn to read. :P Not some small backwater in California. :P
    05-29-2014 09:40 AM
    Well to be blunt, this could easily be a turning point for WP. If Whatsapp decides not to come back it could screw WP. We can whinge all we want but it just goes to show how something like a missing app, especially one as wanted as Whatsapp can destroy something.
    It's crazy to see one app that can make or break a platform .

05-29-2014 09:40 AM
    Man your grammar/spelling has gone to pot this morning. Takes 2 seconds before hitting send. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-29-2014 09:41 AM
    It's crazy to see one app that can make or break a platform .
    It's what people want. Skype doesn't do it for them. There's no BBM. Take it from there.
    05-29-2014 09:41 AM
    I said city. Learn to read. :P Not some small backwater in California. :P
    Lol fine fine but the bus does pass 3 cities and the biggest one is 30k ;) it's not that small :p

05-29-2014 09:42 AM
    Closing out a bunch of charts is no fun. Even of it is working in an EMR (electronic medical record), because it is the same shot to click through to close the encounter correctly.
    05-29-2014 09:42 AM
    Maybe he's more humorous than he has been. Life can suck the joy out of you sometimes.
    This is correct. On both parts too.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-29-2014 09:43 AM
    It's what people want. Skype doesn't do it for them. There's no BBM. Take it from there.
    Skype has potential . It can be installed in any mobile device unlike whatsapp . There is video calling unlike whatsapp but msft isn't doing much with it :/

05-29-2014 09:44 AM
    Closing out a bunch of charts is no fun. Even of it is working in an EMR (electronic medical record), because it is the same shot to click through to close the encounter correctly.
    That doesn't seen fun and I'm not doing that

05-29-2014 09:45 AM
    Skype has potential . It can be installed in any mobile device unlike whatsapp . There is video calling unlike whatsapp but msft isn't doing much with it :/

Whatsapp was missing a bit of functionality on WP.
    05-29-2014 09:48 AM
    Lol fine fine but the bus does pass 3 cities and the biggest one is 30k ;) it's not that small :p

30K is tiny. :P

MSFTisMIA is talking about NJ/NY. I'm talking about Toronto, London, Brisbane, Paris.... etc.

It's all the same.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-29-2014 09:53 AM
    Whatsapp was missing a bit of functionality on WP.
    I wouldn't know :P I never used an ios or android version. I honestly thought that's how whatsapp worked.
    30K is tiny. :P

MSFTisMIA is talking about NJ/NY. I'm talking about Toronto, London, Brisbane, Paris.... etc.

It's all the same.
    I think 30k is big
    Not many people use Skype. Whatsapp became popular when smartphones were just beginning and people liked the cheap way of sending SMS. Especially if you were overseas for a bit and your friends were in another country. It's also real easy to set up. It just takes your contacts on your phone and matches them to people that have Whatsapp installed.

That's why it's so popular.
    05-29-2014 09:55 AM
    I think 30k is big
    Sure. :P

I've been in NY at Times Square on New Years Eve. You want to see a lot of people try that. :P

Seriously though, you need some experience outside your little world. May open your eyes some.

How's the books coming?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-29-2014 09:58 AM
    Not many people use Skype. Whatsapp became popular when smartphones were just beginning and people liked the cheap way of sending SMS. Especially if you were overseas for a bit and your friends were in another country. It's also real easy to set up. It just takes your contacts on your phone and matches them to people that have Whatsapp installed.

That's why it's so popular.
    around my neck of the woods people use Skype :P not many people use whatsapp. I get that's its easy and it is but my problem with messenger applications is that you are limited to be able to talk to the people using that app. it would be super awesome if you can use it to text someone regardless if they are using the app.
    05-29-2014 09:59 AM
    Sure. :P

I've been in NY at Times Square on New Years Eve. You want to see a lot of people try that. :P

Seriously though, you need some experience outside your little world. May open your eyes some.

How's the books coming?
    ive been around cali :P as north as where the red woods are and as south as san Diego :P but I have never left the state D:
    and its getting there . I had to take a break because1) I took to read mia's paper 2) I was getting lost and starting over x.x
    05-29-2014 10:01 AM
    ive been around cali :P as north as where the red woods are and as south as san Diego :P but I have never left the state D:
    Yeah, that's still nothing though. :P Take a wander to somewhere else. Outside your comfort zone. That's what you need.

and its getting there . I had to take a break because1) I took to read mia's paper 2) I was getting lost and starting over x.x
    No worries. I'm not keeping track. :P Take your time. Any questions just ask if you need clarification.
    05-29-2014 10:04 AM
    around my neck of the woods people use Skype :P not many people use whatsapp. I get that's its easy and it is but my problem with messenger applications is that you are limited to be able to talk to the people using that app. it would be super awesome if you can use it to text someone regardless if they are using the app.
    Yes doing things that way would be better but it's probably not going to happen. Such is life.

Whatsapp used to be a light application. Not sure what it's like now but that's what made it popular. Light, quick and simple. Also, it's not data hungry.
    05-29-2014 10:05 AM
    Yeah, that's still nothing though. :P Take a wander to somewhere else. Outside your comfort zone. That's what you need.

I would if I had the money :P that's the only things that's holding me back

No worries. I'm not keeping track. :P Take your time. Any questions just ask if you need clarification.
    I will ....soon if I don't get confused again
    05-29-2014 10:06 AM
145,204 ... 27202721272227232724 ...