Anyway I'm off to bed. Trying to get up earlier.
    later!
    06-02-2014 03:58 PM
    Very good. I went to a very interesting place I've been wanting to go to for many years on my birthday yesterday.
    What was the place?
    06-02-2014 04:04 PM
    What was the place?

I went to Kutna Hora. :)
    Chregu and kmji1957 like this.
    06-02-2014 04:07 PM
    There are probably more Apple focused pages than Windows Phone focused pages. When believing people who use terms like "Apple zombies", every tech blog out there is a Apple focused pages: "They are so mean to Windows Phone, they only love Apple, bad blogs, bad blogs!"
    Okaaay.... I must just be tired but I don't get any of that.

Anyways, why does iMore have such little comments on their articles? Does WPCentral really have a l larger reader base? I'm so confused...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-02-2014 05:03 PM
    I went to Kutna Hora. :)
    kinda sounds like a place in Hawaii
    06-02-2014 05:08 PM

Anyways, why does iMore have such little comments on their articles? Does WPCentral really have a l larger reader base? I'm so confused...
    I often wonder that too :P
    06-02-2014 05:08 PM

iMore isn't particularly good. I never go to iMore for news about my iPad. Usually Engadget and The Verge provide enough information, if I need more iPad specific stuff, I go to other pages. Not to iMore. That could be one reason why people preferably post on other pages.

I'm using Windows Phone devices since the first release and I was using Windows Mobile before. I still could only tell you two Windows Phone focused homepages, and one of them is usually pretty bad. Yes, the other one. WPCentral provides usually a good quality and is up to date. Of course the best and pretty much only news blog focuses a lot of people, while an average Apple homepage in so many does not.

Also, my iPad is a great device. I don't know what that has to do with "sheep" or "zombie" or any other of these condescending expressions people use to make them feel better about not using Apple devices. The times when a phone was a status symbol are long gone, nowadays they are just everyday objects, regardless of what brand is on them.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    06-02-2014 05:10 PM
    Well, I'm off to bed. Have a good night everybody! At least we can all agree that cake is awesome.
    06-02-2014 05:17 PM
    iMore isn't particularly good. I never go to iMore for news about my iPad. Usually Engadget and The Verge provide enough information, if I need more iPad specific stuff, I go to other pages. Not to iMore. That could be one reason why people preferably post on other pages.

I'm using Windows Phone devices since the first release and I was using Windows Mobile before. I still could only tell you two Windows Phone focused homepages, and one of them is usually pretty bad. Yes, the other one. WPCentral provides usually a good quality and is up to date. Of course the best and pretty much only news blog focuses a lot of people, while an average Apple homepage in so many does not.

Also, my iPad is a great device. I don't know what that has to do with "sheep" or "zombie" or any other of these condescending expressions people use to make them feel better about not using Apple devices. The times when a phone was a status symbol are long gone, nowadays they are just everyday objects, regardless of what brand is on them.
    I guess I just assumed that the other mobile nations sites are as good as WPCentral. I always wondered what WPCentral was like in the before times when Windows Phone was called Windows Mobile (I learned about Windows Phone from a banner ad for the Dell Venue Pro when it was new), so I looked at WMExperts' first posts. The amount of comments on iMore reminded me of WPCentral's early days so I got confused.

When I say Apple zombie I just mean ignorant people I know (and people I don't know who are also like them) who always think their latest overpriced Apple product is better than everything else even though that's a matter of opinion and they don't care to know about the other devices before immediately calling them bad.
    06-02-2014 06:22 PM
    I'm actually impressed by iOS 8.

Didn't expect them to go that far in an iOS update. A single update.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-02-2014 07:02 PM
    You tell me SD

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-02-2014 07:03 PM
    I'm actually impressed by iOS 8.

Didn't expect them to go that far in an iOS update. A single update.
    I know right :p pretty cool if you ask me

06-02-2014 07:03 PM
    You tell me SD

Tell you what?
    06-02-2014 08:41 PM
    I was expecting spilt screen multitasking in ios 8 for my iPad. Interface is the same (ugly colourful icons ).
    sd173 likes this.
    06-02-2014 08:51 PM
    Tell you what?
    Shh. I think he is trying to communicate with the SD Card. He may be pioneering a new way of seemingly communicating with inanimate objects.

What's that, 3DS? Oh, yeah, I'll use you once I get my copy of Etrian Odyssey.
    sd173 likes this.
    06-02-2014 08:52 PM
    I was expecting spilt screen multitasking in ios 8 for my iPad. Interface is the same (ugly colourful icons ).
    It's actually something I expected to see. 4:3 split into halves means two 3:2 screens. Perfect for old iPhone apps.
    06-02-2014 08:53 PM
    It's actually something I expected to see. 4:3 split into halves means two 3:2 screens. Perfect for old iPhone apps.
    umm changing the topic here , how's the battery life in Lumia 630 ?(while playing games , listening to music )
    06-02-2014 09:09 PM
    I shall be top top poster !!
    sd173 likes this.
    06-02-2014 09:33 PM
    umm changing the topic here , how's the battery life in Lumia 630 ?(while playing games , listening to music )
    idk :( I would like to have a 810 successor D:
    06-02-2014 09:37 PM
    so I got the task of managing the music for my sisters grad ... sure its nothing but its something I like to do with music since I care how music sounds >:)
    06-02-2014 09:48 PM
    anyone remember this song
    06-02-2014 09:55 PM
    peaches and cream :P ! back when boy bands were some what good ;P
    06-02-2014 10:40 PM
    so looks like everyone is busy today :P
    06-02-2014 10:49 PM
    who donest know this song :P
    06-02-2014 11:01 PM
    I shall dream about soda :P
    06-02-2014 11:10 PM
145,282 ... 27382739274027412742 ...