I feel sorry for all the Nokia users complaining about this and that everytime there is a new update. Here I am on my 8S and it just works. :)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-03-2014 04:26 AM
    I feel sorry for all the Nokia users complaining about this and that everytime there is a new update. Here I am on my 8S and it just works. :)
    Where there are people there are problems :\
    WanderingTraveler and azcruz like this.
    06-03-2014 04:42 AM
    Where there are people there are problems :\
    Skynet and the Matrix would agree.
    Muessig and sd173 like this.
    06-03-2014 04:54 AM
    It's just too hard to satisfy customers.... :p
    06-03-2014 07:45 AM
    It's just too hard to satisfy customers.... :p
    I've just read that women care more about the hardness than the size. Sorry, that was just the first thing that jumped into mind.

Somehow I just don't get excited when looking at Android devices...
    06-03-2014 07:48 AM
    Morning folks. There's a lot to do and a lot on the brain today.
    Chregu and WanderingTraveler like this.
    06-03-2014 07:49 AM
    Morning folks. There's a lot to do and a lot on the brain today.
    I just realized your avatar was about to people in an apparent conversation.

Hmm. I always thought it was a face.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-03-2014 08:16 AM
    I just realized your avatar was about to people in an apparent conversation.

Hmm. I always thought it was a face.
    Your avatar looks like the child of Tinker Bell and Gandalf in Donald Duck clothes.
    06-03-2014 08:28 AM
    Your avatar looks like the child of Tinker Bell and Gandalf in Donald Duck clothes.
    Thanks for reminding me I still haven't changed my avatar from the Ice Fairy Cirno (9, baka).

I should really try replacing her with one of the Madobe sisters or perhaps Aizawa Inori.
    06-03-2014 08:35 AM
    Thanks for reminding me I still haven't changed my avatar from the Ice Fairy Cirno (9, baka).

I should really try replacing her with one of the Madobe sisters or perhaps Aizawa Inori.
    Or with Ueli Maurer.
    06-03-2014 08:49 AM
    Or with Ueli Maurer.
    Nah, I'd rather not replace her with the Steve Ballmer look-a-like of the day.

But, trying to find something to change my avatar has rekindled a long-running desire in me. I really want an actual OS-tan for Windows Phone. And for her to replace Cortana as my virtual assistant.

(An OS-tan is someone like the Madobe family or Inori-chan. Someone (preferably as cute as possible) who represents an OS or something related to tech.)
    06-03-2014 09:01 AM
    Nah, I'd rather not replace her with the Steve Ballmer look-a-like of the day™.

But, trying to find something to change my avatar has rekindled a long-running desire in me. I really want an actual OS-tan for Windows Phone. And for her to replace Cortana as my virtual assistant.

(An OS-tan is someone like the Madobe family or Inori-chan. Someone (preferably as cute as possible) who represents an OS or something related to tech.)
    Your posts are sometimes very hard to understand. You want someone cute who represents an OS to replace Cortana as your virtual assistant? Does that mean that someone would be virtual? Virtual cuteness? And Microsoft had someone cute to represent Windows Phone, only that she used an iPhone in her personal time. Good times, good times.
    06-03-2014 09:53 AM
    Your posts are sometimes very hard to understand. You want someone cute who represents an OS to replace Cortana as your virtual assistant? Does that mean that someone would be virtual? Virtual cuteness? And Microsoft had someone cute to represent Windows Phone, only that she used an iPhone in her personal time. Good times, good times.
    As I do with my normal friends, let's agree not to understand each other.

I have my fantasies to keep.
    06-03-2014 09:56 AM
    As I do with my normal friends, let's agree not to understand each other.

I have my fantasies to keep.
    I've heard of Hentai.
    06-03-2014 09:58 AM
    I've heard of Hentai.
    I could make a sarcastic remark about how much ecchi* stuff I have on my devices, but I'd rather not.

*Ecchi is how Japanese pronounce the letter H. It also corresponds to (slightly) perverse stuff.
    06-03-2014 10:11 AM
    Before the discussion slides further into perverse territory (potentially unearthing our deepest desires in the process), let's agree to stop this.

Are you really expecting me to say more?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-03-2014 10:17 AM
    Thinking of your age I'd rather not ;-)
    06-03-2014 10:25 AM
    Before the discussion slides further into perverse territory (potentially unearthing our deepest desires in the process), let's agree to stop this.

Oh well, here is another clown more in this thread!😊
    06-03-2014 10:27 AM
    My next tablet might be something like this: Intel's Windows 8.1 Pro Broadwell tablet is thinner than the iPad Air

Tech like this could easily replace my laptop and tablet in a few years.
    06-03-2014 10:54 AM
    Anyone know how long the new WP 8.1 update takes to install? My phone's been like this for 10 minutes. Maybe its because once the phone was supposed to restart for the update, it just turned off instead, so I had to manually turn it on to start this update?

I hope my phone isn't bricked.

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk
    06-03-2014 11:05 AM
    Nvm, it booted up. All good. :)

06-03-2014 11:14 AM
    Migrating my data is 0% though.

06-03-2014 11:14 AM
    I might install iOS 8 on my iPad 3, as I'm a developer, but I want to wait until the 2nd beta.

06-03-2014 11:15 AM
    WTF! When I completed my update, all my apps uninstalled and are reinstalling. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

06-03-2014 11:22 AM
    Not sure what is going on?

Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140603_0001.png  
    06-03-2014 11:24 AM
145,251 ... 27402741274227432744 ...