WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
In excessive amounts - meaning more than whatever an individual's body can tolerate - coffee can cause nervousness, jitters, and rapid heartbeat.

Although studies investigating any relationship between higher cholesterol levels and coffee have yielded conflicting results, it is believed that in some people, drinking excessive amounts of coffee might cause elevated cholesterol levels.

:p

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
"By and large, the studies show that coffee is far more beneficial than it is harmful," says Tomas DePaulis, PhD, researcher at Vanderbilt University's Institute for Coffee Studies, which conducts its own research and tracks coffee studies around the globe. For most individuals, studies show that very little bad comes from drinking coffee, but a lot of good.

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
So I'm surveying my Snow Golem army (super effective) outside my house in Minecraft when, lo and behold, an Enderman appears, looks me dead in the eye, grabs a Snow Golem, and vanishes with it! I didn't even know that was possible! The other Golems didn't even blink. I'm suspicious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077