WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

when im looking at this guy called john childs I had to look up what a pathological liar was and then I got into sites about cheating spouses and girl friends >.> now im thinking again when I should be thinking about my essay

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

when im looking at this guy called john childs I had to look up what a pathological liar was and then I got into sites about cheating spouses and girl friends >.> now im thinking again when I should be thinking about my essay
Hmmm I should become a brain surgeon and cut ✂ the nerves which make you think

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Isn't today that day billions of years ago that the K-T impact happened which caused the extinction of mostly all of the dinosaurs and gave mammals the opportunity to evolve into animals like humans?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Isn't today that day billions of years ago that the K-T impact happened which caused the extinction of mostly all of the dinosaurs and gave mammals the opportunity to evolve into animals like humans?

uhhh im not sure but I know im going to get something to eat :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And may I introduce myself. I've read this topic or thread for a some time, but never participated before. So I'm 57 year old guy from Finland. I mentioned my age, because you talked about your age's some time ago.

Welcome to the thread. :)
Not sure how much of thread you read. My wife is half Finnish and has family there. I lived for a year there. What part of Finland are you in?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to the thread. :)
Not sure how much of thread you read. My wife is half Finnish and has family there. I lived for a year there. What part of Finland are you in?

if I had to guess it would have to be after Nadia joined so I say after February ! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism