So it's a thing when somebody doesn't make sense they pulled. Sahib :=o ? Oh well :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Only on this thread. No one else would get the joke. :P
    06-05-2014 10:40 AM
    Also I dig those pics that rue took ... The skulls were trippy ._.

06-05-2014 10:42 AM
    I never said they were in a bad position or anything I just said they'll be even better.
    Aside from the XB1 debacle, the only reason they're failing is because the tech world wants them to.

Really, it's ironic that Microsoft gets free passes for doing things in the gaming world that would otherwise net it failures in the tech world.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:42 AM
    Yes, I really do like to win. Everybody who doesn't lies.

I couldn't care less about soccer or any sport in general I don't do myself though.
    Switzerland has a good team, though.
    06-05-2014 10:43 AM
    Only on this thread. No one else would get the joke. :P
    At least that much Is established . Glad no one else uses it ;p

06-05-2014 10:44 AM
    Also I dig those pics that rue took ... The skulls were trippy ._.

I have many more pics but I didn't want to overload the thread.
    sahib lopez and sd173 like this.
    06-05-2014 10:44 AM
    They always do :p the only country that doesn't have good team is the U.S ;)

sd173 likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:45 AM
    Aside from the XB1 debacle, the only reason they're failing is because the tech world wants them to.
    I don't agree. I didn't buy a Windows tablet because I didn't see the appeal. At least not more appeal than for an iPad. From the beginning I wasn't too sold on Windows Phone, I actually bought my first WP device because of nostalgic reasons, I used Windows Mobile for years. Then I just stuck with it. However I have my HTC 8X for 18 months now, and at the moment there's just no WP device that would appeal to me as an upgrade. Not with the competition.

Also, I didn't like Windows 8. It just felt bad to me, I loved Windows 7 though. And they change Windows 8 more and more back to Windows 7.

I certainly don't want Microsoft to fail, but if they provide products that are worth less to me than what the competition offers, I'll go for the competition.
    06-05-2014 10:45 AM
    And here I thought those were all your pictures :p

06-05-2014 10:46 AM
    I wouldn't know. I'm so not interested. There are too many people already that are only interested in soccer when it's world championship..
    N_LaRUE and WanderingTraveler like this.
    06-05-2014 10:47 AM
    I wouldn't know. I'm so not interested. There are too many people already that are only interested in soccer when it's world championship..
    That is true . People only get interested in football when the work cup comes along. That's how my older sister is like

06-05-2014 10:50 AM
    I don't agree. I didn't buy a Windows tablet because I didn't see the appeal. At least not more appeal than for an iPad. From the beginning I wasn't too sold on Windows Phone, I actually bought my first WP device because of nostalgic reasons, I used Windows Mobile for years. Then I just stuck with it. However I have my HTC 8X for 18 months now, and at the moment there's just no WP device that would appeal to me as an upgrade. Not with the competition.

Also, I didn't like Windows 8. It just felt bad to me, I loved Windows 7 though. And they change Windows 8 more and more back to Windows 7.

I certainly don't want Microsoft to fail, but if they provide products that are worth less to me than what the competition offers, I'll go for the competition.
    Well, it appears I'll have to pull a Windows 8 as well ;)
    What I meant by the tech world wanting them to fail is cultivating a tech culture where people are unwilling to try something new, when it comes from Microsoft that is. Funny because tech moves forward when you're willing to risk your success on an unproven concept, and you're able to execute well (which is what Win8.1 has been able to do IMO.)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:51 AM
    That is true . People only get interested in football when the work cup comes along. That's how my older sister is like

Sad in a way, considering there are so many great pro association football leagues.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:52 AM
    Pharrell Williams never ages :p !

06-05-2014 10:52 AM
    And here I thought those were all your pictures :p

I have way too many pics. :P My wife has even more. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:53 AM
    I'm pushing you to overload the thread.

Come on, everything goes!

What I meant by the tech world wanting them to fail is cultivating a tech culture where people are unwilling to try something new, when it comes from Microsoft that is. Funny because tech moves forward when you're willing to risk your success on an unproven concept, and you're able to execute well (which is what Win8.1 has been able to do IMO.)
    The reviews for Windows 8 weren't too bad. People just didn't like it. Nothing wrong with that.

I personally like Windows 8 because I think it's a neat concept.

However, I'm not overly fond of the direction WP is heading. There's too many people wanting it to be what they're used to. Give it time and we'll have icons and multiple home screens. :/
    06-05-2014 10:54 AM
    The reviews for Windows 8 weren't too bad. People just didn't like it. Nothing wrong with that.
    Hmm. What I meant was that people thought that Win8 was bad before coming remotely close to trying it for themselves.
    06-05-2014 10:54 AM
    I'm pushing you to overload the thread.

Come on, everything goes!
    I have 352 photos on my phone, most are from Prague.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:55 AM
    Sad in a way, considering there are so many great pro association football leagues.
    La liga comes to mind for me . They have the best players there

06-05-2014 10:55 AM
    I personally like Windows 8 because I think it's a neat concept.

However, I'm not overly fond of the direction WP is heading. There's too many people wanting it to be what they're used to. Give it time and we'll have icons and multiple home screens. :/
    I'll be fine with that if I have my beloved Swipe UI back ;)

That aside, I'd want it to be closer to Win8, and that's exactly what they're doing at this point.
    sd173 likes this.
    06-05-2014 10:56 AM
    I have 352 photos on my phone, most are from Prague.
    Go for it, but show us the best!
    Hmm. What I meant was that people thought that Win8 was bad before coming remotely close to trying it for themselves.
    At one point this just becomes a vicious circle. I didn't recommend Windows 8 as I just didn't like it.
    wp_20140603_12_41_00_pro.jpg

I meant to put this one up. It's St Wenceslas Square and The National Museum
    06-05-2014 10:57 AM
143,619 ... 27522753275427552756 ...