The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Because I really like iOS on my iPad, and I like the high-quality apps even more. That's why I think about buying an iPhone.
    Go ahead and buy an iPhone, then.

(Just give me your 8X, okay? ;)
    Seriously, though, I need some cash!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-06-2014 02:04 AM
    Go ahead and buy an iPhone, then.

(Just give me your 8X, okay? ;)
    Seriously, though, I need some cash!
    And because iOS supports my universities VPN. And because Facetime just works seamlessly. And that was meant as response to sd173, I just didn't feel like going through hundreds of posts to find it.

I consider buying an iPhone 6 if the screen is bigger. It won't be announced until autumn anyway.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    06-06-2014 02:21 AM
    Wait, this thread is NSFW apparently.
    06-06-2014 04:07 AM
    Wait, this thread is NSFW apparently.
    Yeah it's been like that for some time. I guess there are some things on here that may be unsafe however most is censored on here and I can't see majority of videos or images. So it's pretty safe at my work. :P
    sd173 likes this.
    06-06-2014 04:09 AM
    And because iOS supports my universities VPN. And because Facetime just works seamlessly. And that was meant as response to sd173, I just didn't feel like going through hundreds of posts to find it.

I consider buying an iPhone 6 if the screen is bigger. It won't be announced until autumn anyway.
    Just don't become an iFan. :P We'll have to disown you then. :P
    06-06-2014 04:10 AM
    I have no idea if I'm even allowed to put screenshots of Senran Kagura Bust, er, Burst here.

I want to show off my skill in stringing combos, if you know what I mean.
    06-06-2014 04:10 AM
    I have no idea if I'm even allowed to put screenshots of Senran Kagura Bust, er, Burst here.

I want to show off my skill in stringing combos, if you know what I mean.
    No idea what you're talking about. This is the off topic no topic thread. Anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

As long as you think it won't offend anyone it should be fine. If you have concerns run it by a mod.
    06-06-2014 04:17 AM
    No idea what you're talking about. This is the off topic no topic thread. Anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

As long as you think it won't offend anyone it should be fine. If you have concerns run it by a mod.
    Heheh. You don't have any idea about the quality and quantity of the fanservice.
    06-06-2014 04:39 AM
    Just don't become an iFan. :P We'll have to disown you then. :P
    I don't plan on buying a Mac computer if that helps :P
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-06-2014 04:57 AM
    Rue, I'll have a question later about trains in Britain. I'll send you a private message this afternoon :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-06-2014 04:57 AM
    Rue, I'll have a question later about trains in Britain. I'll send you a private message this afternoon :)
    Sure. :) I'm happy to help.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-06-2014 05:18 AM
    Don't you just love work? I had to block out some things for privacy reasons. This is currently sitting on my desk. :/

wp_20140606_11_53_14_pro.jpg
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 06-06-2014 at 07:18 AM.
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    06-06-2014 06:12 AM
    And what are you going to do with those papers?😊
    06-06-2014 06:20 AM
    And what are you going to do with those papers?
    They are reports with all kinds of information. I need to see if it's correct and make markups if they are not.

Sounds like fun huh?
    kmji1957 likes this.
    06-06-2014 06:26 AM
    I should start staying away from the internet.

Every time I look at it, I get more frustrated, apparently.
    06-06-2014 06:36 AM
    I should start staying away from the internet.

Every time I look at it, I get more frustrated, apparently.
    Depends where you look? :P

Though I don't know if we technically look at the internet... I think we browse webpages which are a part of the internet.

I could be wrong though. (welcome to the matrix and all that. :P)
    06-06-2014 06:41 AM
    Depends where you look? :P

Though I don't know if we technically look at the internet... I think we browse webpages which are a part of the internet.

I could be wrong though. (welcome to the matrix and all that. :P)
    It's just that with every company I support, there's always a host of negativity.

While I really couldn't care less about that negativity, it's just that I couldn't care more about the attitude the internet has. Or should I say ignorance?

People were always telling Nokia to go Android.
    People were always telling Nintendo to go third-party.
    People were always yelling at Microsoft and BlackBerry to just fail already.

Though I really should just stay away from tech sites...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-06-2014 06:47 AM
    That said, there's always something repulsive about stupidity.
    06-06-2014 06:48 AM
    It's just that with every company I support, there's always a host of negativity.

While I really couldn't care less about that negativity, it's just that I couldn't care more about the attitude the internet has. Or should I say ignorance?

People were always telling Nokia to go Android.
    People were always telling Nintendo to go third-party.
    People were always yelling at Microsoft and BlackBerry to just fail already.

Though I really should just stay away from tech sites...
    I have decided that most tech sites are crap. Most tech reporters are biased (naturally) and most news outlets are pure garbage.

Most people think they are funny or smart or a combination of the two. Some just purposely like arguing. I thought I've seen ignorance before but then I've seen comments on certain articles on some news sites and my hope for humanity comes crashing down. Let's not even talk about the Facebook pages celebrating people being dead or the bullying.

However at the same time I know there are good people and good causes. It's very much like society. A mix bag. Unfortunately trolls seem to like doing what they do.

Saying that, there's lots to be garnered from negative positions. I get tired of people trying to always be happy about things all the time. I think that's unhealthy, but so is constant negativity. We naturally go through cycles. We should embrace them.
    06-06-2014 06:54 AM
    That said, there's always something repulsive about stupidity.
    My signature says it all. :)
    06-06-2014 06:54 AM
    Having cold rooms is great. I'm still feeling hot from going to the fitness center, so I decided to write this at 4 degrees Celsius to cool down a little.

Had to do something against all the free pizza I ate...

Feeling better now.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-06-2014 07:17 AM
    Thank you Rue :)

Why can't trains be everywhere like in Switzerland? The Swiss are complaining always about it, but they are very reliable, they cover the entire country in a high frequency, and if you buy a ticket it's valid the entire day... Also, the entire public transport is united in a ticket system, that means you can buy a ticket for an entire journey at a train station without caring if everything is SBB or not...
    kmji1957 likes this.
    06-06-2014 08:39 AM
    Thank you Rue :)

Why can't trains be everywhere like in Switzerland? The Swiss are complaining always about it, but they are very reliable, they cover the entire country in a high frequency, and if you buy a ticket it's valid the entire day... Also, the entire public transport is united in a ticket system, that means you can buy a ticket for an entire journey at a train station without caring if everything is SBB or not...
    You're welcome. :) Anything else let me know.

The UK has probably one of the most expensive and most unreliable train systems in Europe. It's not government run anymore which is 99% of the problem as you have multiple companies running the different services so they all screw the customer over for profit.

We only use the train to go to London as it's a pain to go to with a car and you typically pay excessive parking fees. Anywhere else in the UK we typically drive.

Driving is easier than taking train. I would like to take the train places but I just find it's so expensive especially if you want to do things last minute. We usually don't like to book so far in advance which is why we haven't taken the train to Paris yet. You have to book months in advance to get their 69 return price. Just easier to take the ferry or Eurotunnel and drive there. :P

Do you arrive on a Saturday or weekday?
    Chregu likes this.
    06-06-2014 08:52 AM
    You're welcome. :) Anything else let me know.

The UK has probably one of the most expensive and most unreliable train systems in Europe. It's not government run anymore which is 99% of the problem as you have multiple companies running the different services so they all screw the customer over for profit.

We only use the train to go to London as it's a pain to go to with a car and you typically pay excessive parking fees. Anywhere else in the UK we typically drive.

Driving is easier than taking train. I would like to take the train places but I just find it's so expensive especially if you want to do things last minute. We usually don't like to book so far in advance which is why we haven't taken the train to Paris yet. You have to book months in advance to get their 69 return price. Just easier to take the ferry or Eurotunnel and drive there. :P

Do you arrive on a Saturday or weekday?
    Well, maybe I have a look at car rentals. If it's not too expensive it could be a solution for everything.

I think on a Thursday, I'm not really sure, I tend to forget dates that far in the future ;-)
    06-06-2014 08:58 AM

But there'll be a new flagship Windows Phone coming out around the same time won't there? Maybe that'll change your mind. Don't join fruit side! :J
    06-06-2014 09:00 AM
142,846 ... 27592760276127622763 ...