06-06-2014 07:51 PM
    I think ill end up watching grand turino today :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-06-2014 08:21 PM
    Aghhh my food fell asleep D:

Food = foot?
    06-06-2014 08:23 PM
    And this is why I hate the stock keyboard on iOS .......... It's so cramped together and so small . I have small hands ( well maybe bigger than small but smaller than average ) and I make so many mistakes using this keyboard

sd173 likes this.
    06-06-2014 08:31 PM
    And this is why I hate the stock keyboard on iOS .......... It's so cramped together and so small . I have small hands ( well maybe bigger than small but smaller than average ) and I make so many mistakes using this keyboard

One of the many reasons I hate ios. I had to use someone's iphone once at school because I forgot my 900 at home in a rush. And I almost asked the person to type /do what I asked. I purposely complained so most of the class could hear me (we weren't really doing much anyways) because they're mostly all, along with the majority of the school, are izombies.
    06-06-2014 08:43 PM
    One of the many reasons I hate ios. I had to use someone's iphone once at school because I forgot my 900 at home in a rush. And I almost asked the person to type /do what I asked. I purposely complained so most of the class could hear me (we weren't really doing much anyways) because they're mostly all, along with the majority of the school, are izombies.
    I feel bad for so many people I saw everyday in the halls while going to class who wasted $100-$300+ on the new iPhones which were pretty much exactly what they had before.
    06-06-2014 08:43 PM
    I don't really like Iproducts . Not because I want to but I hate that if you don't have an iPhone you are not cool or whatnot . I understand that some people like that it works and I can admit that the iPhone works but apple products are not the best in the mobile Space.

06-06-2014 08:48 PM
    I feel bad for so many people I saw everyday in the halls while going to class who wasted $100-$300+ on the new iPhones which were pretty much exactly what they had before.
    Exactly ! I always help people choose thrust new phone . A person I know was looking for a new phone because his iPhones power button broke. I knew he needed a replacement so I did some research and it was between the 928 or the iPhone 4 ( the same one ) the 928 was a better fit because he likes taking pictures and likes a simple OS . So far he is glad he has it and to this point he brags about his phone and how he could not do this on his old iPhone .

sd173 likes this.
    06-06-2014 08:51 PM
    Exactly ! I always help people choose thrust new phone . A person I know was looking for a new phone because his iPhones power button broke. I knew he needed a replacement so I did some research and it was between the 928 or the iPhone 4 ( the same one ) the 928 was a better fit because he likes taking pictures and likes a simple OS . So far he is glad he has it and to this point he brags about his phone and how he could not do this on his old iPhone .

Yay! Making WP #1, one person at a time!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-06-2014 08:55 PM
    Yay! Making WP #1, one person at a time!
    His wife wants to upgrade to a windows phone because she wants to get rid of her android phone. I didn't force her to hate android:p she came up with that conclusion herself ^.^ . Also they have a surface and they like how awesome it works with his phone .

sd173 likes this.
    06-06-2014 08:57 PM
    I don't really like Iproducts . Not because I want to but I hate that if you don't have an iPhone you are not cool or whatnot .

That describes about 95% of the people in my HS. During spirit week (which I hate the concept of so much) there was was a giant paper mache iPhone I in the hallways and I hated waking by it everyday so much. There's so much ignorance when it comes to technology with the vast majority of people in my HS.
    06-06-2014 08:59 PM
    I think in terms of OS market share, my high school is like a frozen moment in time from 2011.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-06-2014 09:01 PM
    I predict my college to have the exact opposite situation, excluding Windows Phones that is.
    06-06-2014 09:02 PM
    I want to get a group of engineering, business, and computer science major students together to make a robotic exoskeleton during my second year of college.
    06-06-2014 09:04 PM
    I want to get a group of engineering, business, and computer science major students together to make a robotic exoskeleton during my second year of college.
    I wouldn't even be able to have the courage to think of doing anything remotely like that if I didn't join my school's FIRST Robotics team 1.5 years ago.
    06-06-2014 09:07 PM
    I predict my college to have the exact opposite situation, excluding Windows Phones that is.
    You will be surprised . There is windows phone in college . It's like the current market share in my college
    1) android 2 ) iPhone 3 ) windows phone 4 ) bb

06-06-2014 09:07 PM
    You will be surprised . There is windows phone in college . It's like the current market share in my college
    1) android 2 ) iPhone 3 ) windows phone 4 ) bb

That's sort of what I was implying - my HS is mostly iPhones, some Androids, and you could count the number of people who had Windows phones. I said it'd be the opposite minus WP since WP would be the majority the other way.
    06-06-2014 09:11 PM
    Oh no. No! Noooo!!!!!!
    06-06-2014 09:13 PM
    Oh no. No! Noooo!!!!!!
    There's now a selfie off-topic thread. What has this forum come to?!!!!!
    06-06-2014 09:14 PM
    Well it turns out remote desktop preview is pretty much useless when you're connected to a monitor.
    06-06-2014 09:23 PM
    Well it turns out remote desktop preview is pretty much useless when you're connected to a monitor.
    And with the computer in sleep mode.
    06-06-2014 09:24 PM
    There's now a selfie off-topic thread. What has this forum come to?!!!!!
    Great ...... >.<

sd173 likes this.
    06-06-2014 09:29 PM
    Selfies are strange. These teens today

06-06-2014 09:37 PM
    Selfies are strange. These teens today

The urge to impulsively take selfies is a worldwide epidemic that must be contained.
    06-06-2014 09:44 PM
    The urge to impulsively take selfies is a worldwide epidemic that must be contained.
    lol destroy every front facing camera
    sd173 likes this.
    06-06-2014 10:08 PM
143,621 ... 27632764276527662767 ...