All of the Cortana news headlines are getting cut off when there's more than enough space for them. I hope that gets fixed soon.
    Really :o mine don't get cut off

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-10-2014 09:13 PM
    Really :o mine don't get cut off

Actually, not all of them, but some of them randomly get cut off. I actually was just about to edit my post to say that after noticing it a few minutes ago.
    06-10-2014 09:15 PM
    Actually, not all of them, but some of them randomly get cut off. I actually was just about to edit my post to say that after noticing it a few minutes ago.
    That strange ...you have a bigger device than me. My phone which is dead to Tmobile has less problems than yours ._.

sd173 likes this.
    06-10-2014 09:45 PM
    That strange ...you have a bigger device than me. My phone which is dead to Tmobile has less problems than yours ._.

But wouldn't this just be a general 8.1/Cortana issue?
    06-10-2014 10:12 PM
    But wouldn't this just be a general 8.1/Cortana issue?
    could be since there are more small screen devices than there are big screen devices
    06-10-2014 10:15 PM
    could be since there are more small screen devices than there are big screen devices
    Ohhh yeah... I didn't think about it that way. That would actually also explain another issue I'm having where the screen of news listings for interests/searched topics randomly get cut off sometimes while I'm scrolling - it's as if a black rectangle covers up a small column on the left side of the screen.
    06-10-2014 10:28 PM
    The music update fixed literally nothing for me. All it did was help the videos app by further ruining my row of four green tiles.
    06-10-2014 10:31 PM
    The music update fixed literally nothing for me. All it did was help the videos app by further ruining my row of four green tiles.
    :P guess msft cant please everyone
    06-10-2014 10:34 PM
    Ohhh yeah... I didn't think about it that way. That would actually also explain another issue I'm having where the screen of news listings for interests/searched topics randomly get cut off sometimes while I'm scrolling - it's as if a black rectangle covers up a small column on the left side of the screen.
    maybe once there is a lot more 6 inch devices they will have more data to collect
    06-10-2014 10:35 PM
    maybe once there is a lot more 6 inch devices they will have more data to collect
    They should have tested it before they updated it though. I'm not a developer (yet) and even I know that's a really important rule for anything code-related.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-10-2014 10:39 PM
    They should have tested it before they updated it though. I'm not a developer (yet) and even I know that's a really important rule for anything code-related.
    here is the thing.....you can test it sooooo many time but every device is different. they have an idea but there will be things that wont work perfectly in a code.
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 06-10-2014 at 11:04 PM. Reason: accidently wtore song instead of wont
    sd173 likes this.
    06-10-2014 10:59 PM
    here is the thing.....you can test it sooooo many time but every device is different. they have an idea but there will be things that song work perfectly in a code.
    I guess so... I think was just consumed by update hatred from reading a few of the comments from the latest WPCentral article about the music thread.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-10-2014 11:03 PM
    I guess so... I think was just consumed by update hatred from reading a few of the comments from the latest WPCentral article about the music thread.
    for me ... xbox music works fine...and Idk what people are talking about gapless playback. when I compare my ipod to my phone ...they both start and end the same songs and start the next song at the same time. im starting to think people are complain just to complain
    06-10-2014 11:06 PM
    here is the thing.....you can test it sooooo many time but every device is different. they have an idea but there will be things that song work perfectly in a code.
    Oh yeah that reminds me of a thread I saw on the WPCentral Windows Phone app support subforum about the app randomly signing users out and Jay Bennett replied saying that this was something about something with the app that very few users experience and there wasn't any way for him to recreate it, making it really hard to fix.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-10-2014 11:08 PM
    im starting to think people are complain just to complain
    That's pretty much what update article comments are for though
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-10-2014 11:10 PM
    Oh yeah that reminds me of a thread I saw on the WPCentral Windows Phone app support subforum about the app randomly signing users out and Jay Bennett replied saying that this was something about something with the app that very few users experience and there wasn't any way for him to recreate it, making it really hard to fix.
    Wow that's a big sentence.
    06-10-2014 11:11 PM
    That's actually happened several times in the past week on my 1520 and somewhat frequently on my 900 when I used to use it.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-10-2014 11:12 PM
    for me ... xbox music works fine...and Idk what people are talking about gapless playback. when I compare my ipod to my phone ...they both start and end the same songs and start the next song at the same time. im starting to think people are complain just to complain
    I think you're just one of the lucky few who don't have problems with the music app.
    06-10-2014 11:13 PM
    I think you're just one of the lucky few who don't have problems with the music app.
    like I said.... my phone which was forgotten by T-Mobile and still on the amber update hasn't had any problems ;)
    06-10-2014 11:15 PM
    that makes it hard for any developer to fix the app >.<
    sd173 likes this.
    06-10-2014 11:16 PM
    the only gripe is the 8gb internal storage >.<
    06-10-2014 11:18 PM
    the only gripe is the 8gb internal storage >.<
    You don't have an SD card slot?
    06-10-2014 11:24 PM
    You don't have an SD card slot?
    I do but using the phone I still use up storage .. you know...email, text messages all that stuff
    06-10-2014 11:27 PM
    yup the music app is a lot faster
    06-10-2014 11:30 PM
    I do but using the phone I still use up storage .. you know...email, text messages all that stuff
    Well at least you have OneDrive to help with some of that storage.
    06-10-2014 11:30 PM
144,439 ... 27892790279127922793 ...