but but but.....but.....I can be ...maybe
    No. You're not very creative to be evil or ebil takes creativity. You lack the darkness. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-11-2014 12:21 AM
    Depends on your definition of free and clutter. :P
    hmmmm yup my mind is cluttered :P I don't have a definition but I know my mind is not free
    06-11-2014 12:22 AM
    No. You're not very creative to be evil or ebil takes creativity. You lack the darkness. :P
    you know..... ..... you cant have this much logic when you wake up .... .. its not fair !
    06-11-2014 12:24 AM
    at least I have dark skin so I have some darkness
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-11-2014 12:27 AM
    you know..... ..... you cant have this much logic when you wake up .... .. its not fair !
    It's only 6:30am if that helps. :P
    06-11-2014 12:29 AM
    It's only 6:30am if that helps. :P
    im not that logical even at 6:30...... its not fair !
    06-11-2014 12:31 AM
    durning the winter time I wear my pea coat..... and with the pea coat I feel like bane
    06-11-2014 12:41 AM
    There is no winter on my region. But sometimes when heavy rain occured Ice fall from a hail. Maybe you could say Hail + Rain ._.

The thing is my region has tropical climate ._. Not mention my city are in low land area.

I remember the day when my dad going to pick my mom from campus. When I close the gate (it's raining I was attacked by those ice railgun from sky ._.
    06-11-2014 12:49 AM
    at least I have dark skin so I have some darkness
    Well you got me beat there. I can only ever be less white. :P maybe reddish on a bad day.
    06-11-2014 12:57 AM
    There is no winter on my region. But sometimes when heavy rain occured Ice fall from a hail. Maybe you could say Hail + Rain ._.

The thing is my region has tropical climate ._. Not mention my city are in low land area.

I remember the day when my dad going to pick my mom from campus. When I close the gate (it's raining I was attacked by those ice railgun from sky ._.
    I lived in both subtropic and tropic. I got caught in a bad hail storm once only. It was a bad one too. The thing we got the most were bad tropical storms though.
    06-11-2014 01:00 AM

sounds like the winter in the cali mountains. where are you from anyways o.o?
    06-11-2014 01:00 AM
    Well you got me beat there. I can only ever be less white. :P maybe reddish on a bad day.
    yet you have more sadistically thoughts than me XD
    06-11-2014 01:03 AM
    yet you have more sadistically thoughts than me XD

No I have experiences.
    06-11-2014 01:12 AM
    No I have experiences.
    that are scary :P
    06-11-2014 01:20 AM
    ill revisit this page when im over 40 and ill see what I think about myself then :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-11-2014 01:26 AM
    sounds like the winter in the cali mountains. where are you from anyways o.o?
    Jakarta? Indonesia lol
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-11-2014 01:29 AM
    Jakarta? Indonesia lol
    oooooooo well ...sup :)
    06-11-2014 01:33 AM
    and im off....good night and good morning :P
    06-11-2014 01:38 AM
    The question is why ice cube falling. WHY ICE. I hope Gold or money. I don't mind if they fire me like railgun :v (going to get lot of bucket)
    06-11-2014 01:40 AM
    The question is why ice cube falling. WHY ICE. I hope Gold or money. I don't mind if they fire me like railgun :v (going to get lot of bucket)
    Because there's a lot of water in the atmosphere, if it nucleates and freezes, it will fall from the sky due to gravitation. However there's no or almost no gold or money in the air, so the chances of that falling from the sky is quite small.
    N_LaRUE and WanderingTraveler like this.
    06-11-2014 02:41 AM
    Because there's a lot of water in the atmosphere, if it nucleates and freezes, it will fall from the sky due to gravitation. However there's no or almost no gold or money in the air, so the chances of that falling from the sky is quite small.
    Awww. I was hoping for an explanation on how gold came about. :/

:D
    Chregu likes this.
    06-11-2014 02:56 AM
    Awww. I was hoping for an explanation on how gold came about. :/

:D
    To this day I don't understand why gold is worth something. It has some technical applications, but that's not it. It has worth just because people say it's worth something. It's like Bitcoins. I don't understand them either.

Money feels different, I don't really know why, probably because it's actually used in everyday life...
    06-11-2014 03:45 AM
    I don't know.

Gold is not only hard, it's also dense. I know that in its "pure", 24K form, it is a "soft" metal, but it's still rather hard.

Coins are the same story as with gold. Whether you'd like paper money depends on how dirty the air and ground are.
    06-11-2014 03:50 AM
    To this day I don't understand why gold is worth something. It has some technical applications, but that's not it. It has worth just because people say it's worth something. It's like Bitcoins. I don't understand them either.

Money feels different, I don't really know why, probably because it's actually used in everyday life...
    Gold is worth something because it's rather rare, and if you've seen some in real life, you should know that they actually look nice. (And, they have some practical use to boot.)

In fact, money was initially backed by gold. Money is supposed to represent gold.

Well, now that the US doesn't back the USD with gold anymore, all we get are some promises. The financial system nowadays is based o trust.
    06-11-2014 03:53 AM
    Gold is worth something because it's rather rare, and if you've seen some in real life, you should know that they actually look nice. (And, they have some practical use to boot.)

In fact, money was initially backed by gold. Money is supposed to represent gold.

Well, now that the US doesn't back the USD with gold anymore, all we get are some promises. The financial system nowadays is based o trust.
    Compared to all the crap on the world my feces is very rare too, it's still worth nothing at all.

I understand that gold was worth something once, when it was used as money. I don't see a reason why it should be expensive nowadays.
    06-11-2014 03:57 AM
143,586 ... 27912792279327942795 ...