Days like today I curse HTC for not putting Qi wireless charging in all the 8X models, as I'd have a wireless charging me ad in my office at work. Guess it is onto the external battery pack...
    Can you confirm that it's Qi? It might be PMA or some other standard.
    06-11-2014 07:51 AM
    Can you confirm that it's Qi? It might be PMA or some other standard.
    I love how you're ignoring the rest of the conversation and sticking to the tech... :P
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    06-11-2014 08:02 AM
    I love how you're ignoring the rest of the conversation and sticking to the tech... :P
    Ignorance is bliss ;)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-11-2014 08:36 AM
    Ignorance is bliss ;)
    I'll only partially agree with that statement. :P
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    06-11-2014 08:38 AM
    I'll only partially agree with that statement. :P
    As I said, ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance of ignorance is even more blissful, I guess?
    06-11-2014 08:40 AM
    As I said, ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance of ignorance is even more blissful, I guess?
    Ignorance - there is a cure. :P

Seriously though, there are some things I'm happy to be ignorant of. I won't go into detail what that is but when you're at my age you've seen in some cases, way too much.
    sd173 and sahib lopez like this.
    06-11-2014 08:44 AM
    Ignorance - there is a cure. :P

Seriously though, there are some things I'm happy to be ignorant of. I won't go into detail what that is but when you're at my age you've seen in some cases, way too much.
    Soccer. I asked my girlfriend if she also is an opportunistic soccer fan, as so many during world championship, and she said yes. This didn't changed my mind however. I'm so ignorant towards soccer, I might be already extreme. I actively avoid it at all cost, even if all my friends meet to see a match, I won't.
    06-11-2014 08:47 AM
    Soccer. I asked my girlfriend if she also is an opportunistic soccer fan, as so many during world championship, and she said yes. This didn't changed my mind however. I'm so ignorant towards soccer, I might be already extreme. I actively avoid it at all cost, even if all my friends meet to see a match, I won't.
    When it comes to sports these days I haven't a clue. When it comes to football in any country I am completely clueless.
    06-11-2014 08:54 AM
    When it comes to sports these days I haven't a clue. When it comes to football in any country I am completely clueless.
    I don't really know how people identify themselves with a club. Players are exchanged for millions, playing for the one that pays the most. The team has nothing to do with the city they play for. And still people are fans of "their" club. I really don't get that. I so don't care about these players and if they win or not. It's good for them, but why should I get emotionally involved?

Also, it's terribly boring.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-11-2014 09:06 AM
    I watching the dark knight rises :P
    That movie was da best! Except for the ending. I hated the ending.
    06-11-2014 09:06 AM

Never saw it.
    06-11-2014 09:10 AM
    I don't really know how people identify themselves with a club. Players are exchanged for millions, playing for the one that pays the most. The team has nothing to do with the city they play for. And still people are fans of "their" club. I really don't get that. I so don't care about these players and if they win or not. It's good for them, but why should I get emotionally involved?

Also, it's terribly boring.
    I completely agree with this. I know how some people get around the player's thing though. They talk about making the 'best' team. Still. I've never been sports crazy. If I think of the amount of money sports people make with their 'skills' it depresses me.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-11-2014 09:14 AM
    What does an exclamation mark during a soft reset mean? I'm scared.
    06-11-2014 09:26 AM
    I don't get Christopher Nolan movies. Haven't watched a single one I really liked. I don't know what it is, I really don't.

Reminds me, yesterday I went to the cinema with my girlfriend, we watched The Two Faces of January. That I thought was a great movie!
    06-11-2014 09:29 AM
    What does an exclamation mark during a soft reset mean? I'm scared.
    It's not a bad thing as far as I can tell.
    sd173 likes this.
    06-11-2014 09:30 AM
    I always forget. I liked Insomnia by Nolan. And The Prestige wasn't bad. So It's not as bad as I thought.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-11-2014 09:31 AM
    It's not a bad thing as far as I can tell.
    That's what I'm thinking. Nothing unusual has happened ever since I saw that during the soft reset.
    06-11-2014 10:45 AM
    That was interesting ._. We got from batman to gold to tablet to ipadding and now to soccer .....that's some jump on topics :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-11-2014 10:48 AM
    That's what I'm thinking. Nothing unusual has happened ever since I saw that during the soft reset.
    Your avatar feels really off to me. Might have something to do with my 3D rendering times when I was still on the architecture career track. It's not a real perspective as the lines are not converging.
    N_LaRUE and sd173 like this.
    06-11-2014 10:49 AM
    Your avatar feels really off to me. Might have something to do with my 3D rendering times when I was still on the architecture career track. It's not a real perspective as the lines are not converging.
    You're right! I never paid attention to their avatar before though. :P I wasn't that interested. :P
    06-11-2014 10:51 AM
    That was interesting ._. We got from batman to gold to tablet to ipadding and now to soccer .....that's some jump on topics :p

It's been a long day. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    06-11-2014 10:52 AM
    Great white sharks are scary D:

06-11-2014 10:52 AM
    Great white sharks are scary D:

Then stay out of the ocean and they won't bother you... they can't get to you on land. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    06-11-2014 10:53 AM
    It's been a long day. :P
    Short night for me :p

06-11-2014 10:53 AM
    Then stay out of the ocean and they won't bother you... they can't get to you on land. :P
    Just the great whites. The other ones aren't scary

06-11-2014 10:54 AM
144,123 ... 27932794279527962797 ...