The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    It might be just the dimensions. The same look might be great on a bigger phone. I think it's the design and not the thickness in general.

No flash?
    No flash. People mocked Sony for this, and to me, it was the right move. The camera on it isn't something I'd use consistently. Otherwise, it is a big baddass phone. I love the gasps, especially from women, when I pull out the Z Ultra. It never fails.

It almost seems like people are about to choke on their minds when they wrap their brains around the size of it.

I was going to look at the Z2 after work today at the Sony store, but since I called out from work, I'll go another time.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-12-2014 01:24 PM
    I'll say this...lost in the fun of last weekend for,me was the annual Portuguese festival in Newark last weekend. There is a large Portuguese and Brazilian contingent in the area, and with both countries in the World Cup - Brazil a favorite and Portugal a dark horse favorite- I know it was killer. World Cup starts today - just saw a few Brazilian women on the train all decked out in their colors - and in short shorts notably. I think I should go visit Brazil before I group up officially...
    hope4wp and Chregu like this.
    06-12-2014 01:28 PM
    hmmmm so Skype credit isn't really usefull.... I can use those minutes pretty fast if I text someone
    06-12-2014 01:30 PM
    I'll say this...lost in the fun of last weekend for,me was the annual Portuguese festival in Newark last weekend. There is a large Portuguese and Brazilian contingent in the area, and with both countries in the World Cup - Brazil a favorite and Portugal a dark horse favorite- I know it was killer. World Cup starts today - just saw a few Brazilian women on the train all decked out in their colors - and in short shorts notably. I think I should go visit Brazil before I group up officially...
    i wonder if ill see people with their soccer T today at the graduation
    06-12-2014 01:32 PM
    No flash. People mocked Sony for this, and to me, it was the right move. The camera on it isn't something I'd use consistently. Otherwise, it is a big baddass phone. I love the gasps, especially from women, when I pull out the Z Ultra. It never fails.

It almost seems like people are about to choke on their minds when they wrap their brains around the size of it.

I was going to look at the Z2 after work today at the Sony store, but since I called out from work, I'll go another time.
    It's right that I read this with "that's what she said" in mind? ;-)
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-12-2014 01:32 PM
    that's what MIA said !
    06-12-2014 01:46 PM
    that's what MIA said !
    Yeah, that's what I was referring to...
    06-12-2014 01:52 PM
    Yeah, that's what I was referring to...
    ...ops....... awkward......... :P
    06-12-2014 01:58 PM
    call me maybe
    06-12-2014 02:12 PM
    You caught the NSFW comment I snuck in there real nice, Mr. iPadder...😏
    Chregu, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-12-2014 02:13 PM
    under my umbrella ....ella ella ella
    06-12-2014 02:16 PM
    You caught the NSFW comment I snuck in there real nice, Mr. iPadder...
    i think im the only one who didn't notice it
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-12-2014 02:16 PM
    Yes you are. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    06-12-2014 02:22 PM
    Yes you are. :P
    ill eventually see it but it will be too late >.<
    06-12-2014 02:27 PM
    bacon i just want to see you strip .... hehehe get it bacon strip
    06-12-2014 02:32 PM
    I'm channeling my inner Chregu for a second. Should I go nanoSIM or keep the wonderful stable of microSIM devices I have?

If I went nanoSIM, I'd get the following:

iPhone 5c (blue)
    Moto X (wood back)
    Lumia 930 (white)

The iPhone is the door stop, the 930 the workhorse, and Moto X is when I travel.

Now, my Z Ultra isn't going anywhere, and that remains as my 2nd tablet.

Or I can stay with what I have: 8X, 925 and Z Ultra.

Thoughts?
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    06-12-2014 02:32 PM
    That's ok. I figured you wouldn't. I think all the regulars who saw that comment figured you wouldn't, either.

We still like you though - except for when Nadia is feeling indifferent about you.
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    06-12-2014 02:35 PM
    I'm channeling my inner Chregu for a second. Should I go nanoSIM or keep the wonderful stable of microSIM devices I have?

If I went nanoSIM, I'd get the following:

iPhone 5c (blue)
    Moto X (wood back)
    Lumia 930 (white)

The iPhone is the door stop, the 930 the workhorse, and Moto X is when I travel.

Now, my Z Ultra isn't going anywhere, and that remains as my 2nd tablet.

Or I can stay with what I have: 8X, 925 and Z Ultra.

Thoughts?
    Too much to think about... I have a phone and tablet and it's enough right now. o.O

How do you manage all those phones?

The way I see it if, and only if, those phones give you more than what you currently have them go for it. :)

Eventually you'll get a nano sim as you'll have no choice.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-12-2014 02:46 PM
    Too much to think about... I have a phone and tablet and it's enough right now. o.O

How do you manage all those phones?

The way I see it if, and only if, those phones give you more than what you currently have them go for it. :)

Eventually you'll get a nano sim as you'll have no choice.
    I manage them this way. I use the 8X from Monday through Thursday. I use the 925 on weekends or on days I know I need to take good pictures. I hardly use the Z Ultra as a phone, but when I do, that is during days I don't feel like taking along my WP and my T100 (days when I have class). Otherwise, I use the Z Ultra at nights on Wifi for light browsing and in house music. The T100 works for papers and mobile storage. My desktop gathers dust, especially since it runs XP (but I'll upgrade it at some point).

Sounds complicated but I do use all my devices.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-12-2014 02:55 PM
    Believe it to r not, I like smaller devices, even though my hands are huge (we've had the discussion about my hands so far here). I typically go for the lighter, smaller choices. Anything at 4.5" is my sweet spot. If I could get the 930 specs in a 925 body with improved audio, I'm all set for a daily driver.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-12-2014 02:59 PM
    The update broke my camera. It has a hard time to focus and the colors are terrible.

That's a little upsetting, I don't have always my awesome camera with me.
    hope4wp likes this.
    06-12-2014 03:01 PM
    That's ok. I figured you wouldn't. I think all the regulars who saw that comment figured you wouldn't, either.

We still like you though - except for when Nadia is feeling indifferent about you.
    06-12-2014 03:05 PM

06-12-2014 03:05 PM
    Time for football. Let's go Croatia :) .
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20140612_002.jpg  
    06-12-2014 03:06 PM
    The update broke my camera. It has a hard time to focus and the colors are terrible.

That's a little upsetting, I don't have always my awesome camera with me.
    And you wonder why I haven't updated my 8X...seriously, it won't see 8.1 for a while...
    Chregu likes this.
    06-12-2014 03:09 PM
142,845 ... 28042805280628072808 ...