WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL, was looking for an old video project where I captured a couple of anime laser discs to my PC and added subtitles, and found a project where I ripped my copy of the wizard of oz and replaced the audio with dark side of the moon. 😁

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning. Yay 👏

I sleep very, very badly lately. And I have to go to my girlfriend to get a shower, as I have problems with warm water in my flat.

I hope your morning is better... well actually I'll see my girlfriend in a bit, that I expect to be very good.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I sleep very, very badly lately. And I have to go to my girlfriend to get a shower, as I have problems with warm water in my flat.

I hope your morning is better... well actually I'll see my girlfriend in a bit, that I expect to be very good.

Sorry to hear about your sleep problems. I have issues too. Mine is related to the warmer weather.

My morning will be a meeting pretty much as soon as I'm at work followed by another shortly after that. :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

A salute to all the women out there i don't know how you handle those big sessions at the parlor!! But hats off!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just three words :
No no no .... Just two words, I guess:
HAT-RED
You can read that as one word, and that , I think, has more meaning to it.

Who said hate? I didn't. I just find that you never contribute and tend to just annoy everyone. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss