Have you ever watch movie about mars invation? Be sure to bring your sound system with a soap Opera music. Just in case mars people try to shoot you dead
    Why should they do that? They were nice to Curiosity after all!
    06-13-2014 03:20 AM
    Cause they are lazy and fat
    06-13-2014 04:31 AM
    Cause they are lazy and fat
    This description would also apply to me, and still, I neither kill humans nor Martians.
    06-13-2014 04:34 AM
    People here like the Verge, don't they? Well, after reading this I really don't feel like buying Windows Phone anymore:

The best smartphone you can buy | The Verge
    06-13-2014 04:43 AM
    Ain't buying the logic Sahib and when MSFTisMIA wakes up he is not buying it either :-P
    Sahib, you have to lay off the special sauce here. The US has no shot to qualify for the knockout stage in this World Cup. El Tri has a better chance. There's no way you can argue the opposite.
    06-13-2014 05:09 AM
    People here like the Verge, don't they? Well, after reading this I really don't feel like buying Windows Phone anymore:

It highlights the issues that WP has currently. The phones are rather dull and the OS isn't gaining much ground.

I own an android tablet to supplement the lack of apps. I'm not a gamer but I like the selection that I have if I want game and the majority of apps I want are available.

Since I don't plan to root my tablet or use custom ROMs I should be fine.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-13-2014 05:38 AM
    Ah sports talk. About as interesting to me as washing dishes.

I have a lot of opinions about sports but no point getting into it. I won't be around all day to argue. :P
    06-13-2014 05:43 AM
    It highlights the issues that WP has currently. The phones are rather dull and the OS isn't gaining much ground.

I own an android tablet to supplement the lack of apps. I'm not a gamer but I like the selection that I have if I want game and the majority of apps I want are available.

Since I don't plan to root my tablet or use custom ROMs I should be fine.
    It's interesting the level of praise showered on the 5S. One of the reasons I went away from Apple is the appcentric focus. As a pure daily driver for my needs, WP does the trick. As much as I'd get a 5C just to keep an eye on what Apple is doing, I don't moss their stuff. My biggest complain with WP8 is I'm not sure if MSFT has made the platform better in terms of ease of use.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-13-2014 06:17 AM
    The Q10 scored higher than the Lumia Icon?

The last line reads: "There's no good reason to buy a BlackBerry anymore, not a single one."

How is this possible lol
    06-13-2014 06:18 AM
    The Q10 scored higher than the Lumia Icon?

The last line reads: "There's no good reason to buy a BlackBerry anymore, not a single one."

How is this possible lol
    The Verge has its nose so far up Apple's **** it can see the working conditions at Foxconn and turn a blind eye to the worker treatment by being in awe of the manufacturing process, that's why.
    sahib lopez and gedzum like this.
    06-13-2014 06:35 AM
    The Verge has its nose so far up Apple's **** it can see the working conditions at Foxconn and turn a blind eye to the worker treatment by being in awe of the manufacturing process, that's why.
    Well at least they didn't give the 5S a 10/10. Goes to show that even the iPhone loses it's shine in time.
    06-13-2014 07:46 AM
    It's interesting the level of praise showered on the 5S. One of the reasons I went away from Apple is the appcentric focus. As a pure daily driver for my needs, WP does the trick. As much as I'd get a 5C just to keep an eye on what Apple is doing, I don't moss their stuff. My biggest complain with WP8 is I'm not sure if MSFT has made the platform better in terms of ease of use.
    WP is fine for most situations and I do use it for my daily needs. There was a time I cursed it and would still if I was running a business. It was horrible for that purpose in my eyes. For the average consumer, WP is fine for the most part. It lacks in that it's still missing those apps and games that people want most.
    06-13-2014 07:48 AM
    I just upgraded my internet speed at home to ~75mb/s and unlimited downloads. :)

It won't be active until June 17th when we get the new router though. :/
    Chregu likes this.
    06-13-2014 07:56 AM
    I just upgraded my internet speed at home to ~75mb/s and unlimited downloads. :)

75 Mbit or MB?

I'm quite happy with the around 2.5 MB/s I get, I wouldn't need more.
    06-13-2014 08:01 AM
    75 Mbit or MB?

I'm quite happy with the around 2.5 MB/s I get, I wouldn't need more.
    Sorry. Mb/s :P

We watch some TV shows, movies and some other video content. Along with streaming audio. We only had 40GB of download but it would seem that we're using more than we thought so I felt it was time to go unlimited. The upgrade to faster was only 3/m more than the slower speed so I didn't see a reason not to. :)
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    06-13-2014 08:11 AM
    Sorry. Mb/s :P

We watch some TV shows, movies and some other video content. Along with streaming audio. We only had 40GB of download but it would seem that we're using more than we thought so I felt it was time to go unlimited. The upgrade to faster was only 3/m more than the slower speed so I didn't see a reason not to. :)
    Data limit was always very unusual in Switzerland. There were some very, very cheap and slow connections that had it, but in general there's none.

I agree, I think that's definitely worth it!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-13-2014 08:19 AM
    Yeah, as long as the players get paid, don't mind the slave-like conditions under which the workers in Qatar have to build stadiums. Qatar that got the championship solely due to corruption and shady payments as even the temperatures are too high that good soccer could be played there anyway.

Here, from my quick Google search: Qatar World Cup corruption, worker deaths a criminal combination - CBSSports.com
    :/ they lost the chance by the way ( I believe ) I think that's how it works. Like apple and Foxconn. Or any phone manufacture that make people in china work in bad working conditions . I'm not saying its good but I'm saying It as " it happens everywhere but what makes the World Cup more prone to criticism ?"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-13-2014 10:30 AM

Yeah no ......the verge is the last place I'll look for unbiased choice . They are pro apple . I mean really " the best camera "? That goes to the 1020.

06-13-2014 10:32 AM
    Sahib, you have to lay off the special sauce here. The US has no shot to qualify for the knockout stage in this World Cup. El Tri has a better chance. There's no way you can argue the opposite.
    El tri lost all it's international games and didn't score in those games :p while the us has scored in thier international games .

06-13-2014 10:33 AM

._. I only have a 12 Mb/s connection. Lucky you :p

06-13-2014 10:35 AM
    :/ they lost the chance by the way ( I believe ) I think that's how it works. Like apple and Foxconn. Or any phone manufacture that make people in china work in bad working conditions . I'm not saying its good but I'm saying It as " it happens everywhere but what makes the World Cup more prone to criticism ?"
    Yeah, you're right of course, one wrong wrights every wrong. Forget about these suckers, SOCCER!!!!
    06-13-2014 10:35 AM
    ._. I only have a 12 Mb/s connection. Lucky you :p

Remove 2, I have 1MB/s connection at home. Luck you :p
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-13-2014 10:38 AM
    El tri lost all it's international games and didn't score in those games :p while the us has scored in thier international games .

Put the sauce down. Your analogy here is a kin to a team going undefeated during an NFL preseason as a major reason why they will be a playoff club. Doesn't work like that. You really cannot put any stock in any of the friendlies played prior to the World Cup.

El Tri qualified for the world cup. Rather shakily, but they got in. Personally, they're in an easier group than the US. I can see them getting 4 points. Not sure if it will be enough to make the second round, but it's more than I can say the US will get.
    06-13-2014 10:38 AM
    Microsoft thinking openly about Cortana on other mobile systems. They really make look Windows Phone like a little hobby on the side.

I wouldn't support this OS either as a developer, when even Microsoft thinks they have to offer all the features to other systems to get back the development costs.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-13-2014 10:42 AM
    Remove 2, I have 1MB/s connection at home. Luck you :p
    compared to Rue I have nothing :P
    06-13-2014 10:51 AM
142,760 ... 28082809281028112812 ...