WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No you're quite normal I'm afraid to say. When someone takes a certain medicine or drug eventually it won't give the same effect it once did. That's how people become addicted to them because you require a higher and higher dose.

You already said it. Well... maybe I should offer some molecular mechanism to explain why this is happening, but it's too early and it has been to long I learned this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You already said it. Well... maybe I should offer some molecular mechanism to explain why this is happening, but it's too early and it has been to long I learned this.

i just thought it was something around the lines that our bodies build resistence to those pills/ drugs. so then to get the same feeling of feeling better you take more until you feel it. unless im thinking of drug addition ...then im way off

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning. I guess I'm happy it's Friday.

Good morning.

I realized that I always order my gadgets at Thursdays. So I won't get it before the weekend. Also, I bought something new every month the last few months... But I NEED that stuff ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good morning.

I realized that I always order my gadgets at Thursdays. So I won't get it before the weekend. Also, I bought something new every month the last few months... But I NEED that stuff ;-)

i buy stuff on Mondays since i will have to look forward to something that week :D

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

i saw that thread that you made and i liked it too :D of only it ran windows phone 8 i would get it ;P
I like Android, stock though and the One Plus One has an option to run stock OS and the price for the phone is about right. I almost bought a 1320 today but decided against it. I also got a Nexus 7 LTE today. I will probably sell my Wi-Fi version in the next few weeks.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

i just thought it was something around the lines that our bodies build resistence to those pills/ drugs. so then to get the same feeling of feeling better you take more until you feel it. unless im thinking of drug addition ...then im way off

I think the cells just adjust enzyme expression and regulation according to the drugs. After all they are just chemicals influencing common pathways.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like Android, stock though and the One Plus One has an option to run stock OS and the price for the phone is about right. I almost bought a 1320 today but decided against it. I also got a Nexus 7 LTE today. I will probably sell my Wi-Fi version in the next few weeks.

i like stock android. it simple enough and not busy or bloated like touchwize :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the cells just adjust enzyme expression and regulation according to the drugs. After all they are just chemicals influencing common pathways.

could be it since i haven't read a medical book in over a year. all i know is they mess with your neuron receptors to the brain and rest of the body :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss