The next angry birds game.

Its Angry Birds: Transformers.

Link:
    http://transformers.angrybirds.com/

Autobirds vs Deceptihogs!
    😃😆
    06-16-2014 08:06 AM
    How many places sell WP around you? :P
    Nokia retailer around me about 15 store and 1 Nokia Care Center. Still Those Store not only sell Nokia Phone. But all of them authorized retailer
    06-16-2014 08:08 AM
    Nokia retailer around me about 15 store and 1 Nokia Care Center. Still Those Store not only sell Nokia Phone. But all of them authorized retailer
    There are no Nokia stores in the UK. Haven't been for sometime now. Most carriers have a Windows Phone but don't carry all the models. To get my phone serviced I need to ship to somewhere. No idea where the nearest Nokia Care would be.

However I could find an Apple retailer and service center fairly easily.
    06-16-2014 08:17 AM
    MIA I watched the movie and I was shocked :P Saudis in general are more happy when they get a baby girl rather than a boy...because we consider girls as God's gift.
    I have to ask the question, what's a baby boys considered?
    06-16-2014 08:19 AM
    There are no Nokia stores in the UK. Haven't been for sometime now. Most carriers have a Windows Phone but don't carry all the models. To get my phone serviced I need to ship to somewhere. No idea where the nearest Nokia Care would be.

However I could find an Apple retailer and service center fairly easily.
    Visit jakarta sometimes :D the traffic may a piece of **** but if you talk about smartphone you can find all brand here. Still you can't found all model but you can find most common one here

Oh before I forgot. Carrier here unlike in US and UK they didn't offer us contract regarding smartphone. Still they provide HSDPA connection and data service. So all the device here are unlocked device :D including my L625 L610 Apple iPad 2
    06-16-2014 08:24 AM
    I have to ask the question, what a baby boys considered?
    I've read an interview with a ambulance driver that worked for a few years in SA. He then couldn't do the job anymore. Once they were called to an emergency with a pregnant woman. But her husband wouldn't allow them to touch the woman, and it wasn't allowed to bring women with them in the ambulance that could have saved the baby. So the man brought her into the hospital himself. The baby died on the way but could have easily been saved. The men then just said something about having another baby.

That might be an extreme, but I still think that hope4wp might have a slightly "protected" view of the country.
    06-16-2014 08:27 AM
    I've read an interview with a ambulance driver that worked for a few years in SA. He then couldn't do the job anymore. Once they were called to an emergency with a pregnant woman. But her husband wouldn't allow them to touch the woman, and it wasn't allowed to bring women with them in the ambulance that could have saved the baby. So the man brought her into the hospital himself. The baby died on the way but could have easily been saved. The men then just said something about having another baby.

That might be an extreme, but I still think that hope4wp might have a slightly "protected" view of the country.
    I think most people have a protected view of both their country and the religion they're brought up in. Being the lefty I am I always have trouble with some 'debates' on topics people find controversial when at the end of the day it should boil down to personal choice. However, there are always 'institutions' wanting to bear down on personal choice and remove it from people, especially from those who don't have male genitals. Oh, I could go on but this is supposed to be a light conversation tread. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    06-16-2014 08:33 AM
    I have to ask the question, what's a baby boys considered?
    they are gods gift too :P just not as special as girls :P
    06-16-2014 08:33 AM
    Is that opinion or reality? :P
    06-16-2014 08:34 AM
    I just ordered the Nokia BH-121 headphones. :) Hopefully they're as good as they seem. :)
    06-16-2014 08:38 AM
    So, are you saying girls are special needs?

JK
    06-16-2014 08:39 AM
    I have an intense craving for Spam.

I shouldn't have tried to clean my inbox...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-16-2014 08:48 AM
    I have an intense craving for Spam.

I shouldn't have tried to clean my inbox...
    Great, now you did it...

06-16-2014 08:50 AM
    Let's change topic to something nicer. Only 5 days to go until weekend!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-16-2014 08:50 AM
    Let's change topic to something nicer. Only 5 days to go until weekend!!!
    Less than 4 1/2 :P

Let's not make the week longer than it is. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    06-16-2014 08:52 AM
    Less than 4 1/2 :P

Let's not make the week longer than it is. :P
    True, I'll work at most another 2 or 3 hours today (until 6 or 7 p.m.).
    06-16-2014 08:59 AM
    The weekend was yesterday and now you are waiting for it again!
    You guys are too lazy! :p
    Learn something from me. ;D
    06-16-2014 09:29 AM
    The weekend was yesterday and now you are waiting for it again!
    You guys are too lazy! :p
    Learn something from me. ;D
    How old are you again? Come talk to me when you hit your 30s to 40s then you might feel differently. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-16-2014 09:37 AM
    How old are you again? Come talk to me when you hit your 30s to 40s then you might feel differently. :P
    The youth are taking over!
    :p
    06-16-2014 09:47 AM
    BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    06-16-2014 09:51 AM
    The youth are taking over!
    :p
    The youth always think they're taking over. :P I used to think the same way. Then I saw that most politicians are old farts. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-16-2014 09:52 AM
    The youth always think they're taking over. :P I used to think the same way. Then I saw that most politicians are old farts. :P
    Yeah old frarts that can't face reallyty that they already old
    06-16-2014 10:04 AM
    Isn't that the guy complaining about being bored of being bored?
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-16-2014 10:06 AM
    Something like that. I think my life is pretty good. I just wish I had more of it to myself and less to work. :P

At the end of the day, work is work, doesn't matter how much you like it or not. :P
    Mohamed Ashid likes this.
    06-16-2014 10:08 AM
    Who is that?
    06-16-2014 10:08 AM
143,556 ... 28222823282428252826 ...