WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

"I'm going to prove all the analysts wrong! Let's get this thread up to 10K posts by tomorrow!"

That is not worth the lack of sleep, thank you very much.

That's a lot of posts to do. And Fridays always seem to be quite slow for posting along with the weekends

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

He told me he would come back this afternoon, and if not I will further use the old Mac of my colleague. She will be still away next week.

I just don't really like OS X, even after multiple days of productive use.

Ive never actually tried using OSX none of the software I use has Mac versions so never had a need.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ive never actually tried using OSX none of the software I use has Mac versions so never had a need.

I am sure it would be good, it is just different and not very intuitive.

Yeah, he just told me they ****ed up. I could use the computer, I just don't have access to the shared files.

Now it makes me sad a little bit.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just wanted to know anyway. It's an i7-3770 with 8 GB of Ram. That should be sufficient for everything I do the next 4 years.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...survived the first week of class. Anyone willing to send me a case of liquor to get through the rest of the semester?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...survived the first week of class. Anyone willing to send me a case of liquor to get through the rest of the semester?

I have a few hours to go. But today is actually quite cool. I am making progress. This senior scientist was happy to help in the morning and now I know what to do.

Also, the cloning software they use here is so much better than the one I used in my old lab. It's amazing!

So how were your classes? Enjoy your weekend! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs