Because, Windows Phone is awesome!

I like that song
    Chregu likes this.
    06-19-2014 11:00 AM
    Yes. And playing with it was certainly cooler than the movie.
    Legos was my childhood toy too. Video games were not popular until I was about 12-13 and then only for those who could afford it.
    I didn't get to play with legos that much when I was a kid. now that I think of it my childhood was playing outside with my cousins
    06-19-2014 11:02 AM
    I know that medical staff has easy access to all kinds of drugs, but you should maybe hold back a little.

:p lol 😁
    06-19-2014 11:04 AM
    I don't see anything fictitious there...

Look closely :p
    06-19-2014 11:05 AM
    I want QuizUp in wp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-19-2014 11:06 AM
    Look closely :p

You'll have to help me as I don't see anything fictitious....
    06-19-2014 11:06 AM
    I didn't get to play with legos that much when I was a kid. now that I think of it my childhood was playing outside with my cousins
    Somehow this made me think of the most awesome and beautiful Christmas I had in my life.

I don't remember how old I was, I guess around 10. My family had a house in Austria on a hill, it was pretty far away from everything. Including a little stream and a bridge that lead to the house and a lot of forest. Heating was done with wood and it was the most comfortable little house you can imagine. I celebrated with my parents, my brothers and the dog.

This Christmas it had an incredible amount of snow, allowing us to walk up the road further up the hill for amazing sledding fun. There was a beautiful Christmas tree, I got great gifts, tasty food, everything was just perfect.

Well, it's a very nice memory, but it breaks my heart considering that my father since died and we had to sell the house.
    06-19-2014 11:09 AM
    You'll have to help me as I don't see anything fictitious....

I just meant that bbm pins on dinosaurs and cats and dogs and sky are fictitious :| guess it was a bad joke 🙈
    06-19-2014 11:10 AM
    I'm gonna ask a stupid question maybe....
    What is with the Christmas 🎄 tree?
    06-19-2014 11:13 AM
    Somehow this made me think of the most awesome and beautiful Christmas I had in my life.

I don't remember how old I was, I guess around 10. My family had a house in Austria on a hill, it was pretty far away from everything. Including a little stream and a bridge that lead to the house and a lot of forest. Heating was done with wood and it was the most comfortable little house you can imagine. I celebrated with my parents, my brothers and the dog.

This Christmas it had an incredible amount of snow, allowing us to walk up the road further up the hill for amazing sledding fun. There was a beautiful Christmas tree, I got great gifts, tasty food, everything was just perfect.

Well, it's a very nice memory, but it breaks my heart considering that my father since died and we had to sell the house.
    that is a nice memory :) up to the last past :/ bummer
    06-19-2014 11:13 AM
    What is with the Christmas 🎄 tree?
    Is a carry over from pagan beliefs that the Victorians brought back into fashion.
    06-19-2014 11:15 AM
    What is with the Christmas tree?
    its not dumb. my definition of a Christmas tree is a tree the people use to hand decorations during the Christmas holiday in December( unless I botched the questions and I told you what you already knew )
    06-19-2014 11:15 AM
    Do you really need a Christmas tree? I mean really really???
    06-19-2014 11:20 AM
    Do you really need a Christmas tree? I mean really really???

No. It's a silly tradition.
    06-19-2014 11:23 AM
    17Kb/s on edge ....woot
    06-19-2014 11:26 AM
    No. It's a silly tradition.
    I don't like the word tradition now
    06-19-2014 11:27 AM
    I don't like the word tradition now

I know a lot of what humans do is wasteful and pointless but probably after religion itself Christmas trees are the most wasteful and pointless things we do.
    06-19-2014 11:31 AM
    nvm 13Kb/s down and 34 up :P that's a new record
    06-19-2014 11:32 AM
    I know a lot of what humans do is wasteful and pointless but probably after religion itself Christmas trees are the most wasteful and pointless things we do.
    there is a lot of things are tradition and some don't even know what its for. they just go along with it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-19-2014 11:33 AM
    And we have first "after MS Nokia", the original Finish Nokia product. And what it is ? It's a Launcher, for Android :) . It's name is ZLauncher. Quite cool thing.

If anyone one wants to try it : https://www.zlauncher.com

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5
    sd173 likes this.
    06-19-2014 11:34 AM
    And we have first "after MS Nokia", the original Finish Nokia product. And what it is ? It's a Launcher, for Android :) . It's name is ZLauncher. Quite cool thing.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/20/u4yjuhag.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/20/ade3azuj.jpg

If anyone one wants to try it : https://www.zlauncher.com

um..... a launcher for android ...o.o cool?
    06-19-2014 11:38 AM
    there is a lot of things are tradition and some don't even know what its for. they just go along with it.
    A large part of what Americans think as Christmas tradition derives from Victorian times. That's not too long ago.

Just like the Easter bunny and the eggs. Both old pagan symbols of fertility transformed. The chocolate is a new attrition for the same reason.

I believe the Christmas tree is Norse but I'm not sure 100%.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-19-2014 11:42 AM
    um..... a launcher for android ...o.o cool?
    It's interesting. will have it on for couple of days.

06-19-2014 11:50 AM
    I want QuizUp in wp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me too.
    06-19-2014 11:55 AM
    A large part of what Americans think as Christmas tradition derives from Victorian times. That's not too long ago.

Just like the Easter bunny and the eggs. Both old pagan symbols of fertility transformed. The chocolate is a new attrition for the same reason.

I believe the Christmas tree is Norse but I'm not sure 100%.
    my gripe is im not against them doing all the traditions and things , it brings family and friends together , but along the way people started to forget where it derived from . kids after my generation don't know what's its for and only do it because they get gifts and turkey and stuff.
    06-19-2014 12:03 PM
142,747 ... 28532854285528562857 ...