WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Run ing about 30 minutes late to work - which on a Saturday is just a headache. And in typical recent late fashion, NJ transit is slightly behind. I'm hopeful the MTA weekend schedule isn't too chaotic.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So the good thing is after today I'm off work until Wednesday. The bad thing is that I've got a ton of assignments that I need to finish. The treat is the GF is coming over tonight...she downgraded her cable package a few months back because it was so expensive and she plans to catch up on some shows while I slog through these assignments.

So I'm taking her to her favorite Portugese restaurant in Newark after work. Looking forward to feeling stuffed like a fish - their food is good and the portions are huge. Gotta eat a light lunch today.

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the good thing is after today I'm off work until Wednesday. The bad thing is that I've got a ton of assignments that I need to finish. The treat is the GF is coming over tonight...she downgraded her cable package a few months back because it was so expensive and she plans to catch up on some shows while I slog through these assignments.

So I'm taking her to her favorite Portugese restaurant in Newark after work. Looking forward to feeling stuffed like a fish - their food is good and the portions are huge. Gotta eat a light lunch today.

Must be nice to make so many plans. My day is boring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte