Rue, I was trying to say on my 925 that I chose the Sony MW1 as my new bluetooth headset. The one I currently have from Sony is good but the battery is small so battery life isn't great. I like the Mw1 becwuse it can be a standalone mp3 player. So I'll stick a MicroSD card in it and use less of Xbox Music on my 925 until it is usable.

Of course the Sony SBH-50 and its successor (SBH-52) are choices also...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    I'll take a look at them when I get to work. I didn't want any that were to bulky. That's why I went with the in ears.
    06-23-2014 01:56 AM
    Doh! I couldn't see that in the app. I need to use the site more often!
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-23-2014 02:08 AM
    For the record I'm not impressed with the new sensitivity of the forum, labeling some of my posts as spam.

That happened to me a few days ago when I put links in a post. Does the same happen to you only with links? I think it's just just a problem with or bad change to the forum's spam filter.
    06-23-2014 02:12 AM
    For the record I'm not impressed with the new sensitivity of the forum, labeling some of my posts as spam.

Yeah, I believe James Falconer is working to make it apply to the Ask a Question section only. A lot of spam links have been posted there recently. A temp workaround is to post without the link, then edit it with the link.
    06-23-2014 02:38 AM
    Yeah, I believe James Falconer is working to make it apply to the Ask a Question section only. A lot of spam links have been posted there recently. A temp workaround is to post without the link, then edit it with the link.
    That is correct. I get the same issues and use the same workaround, and I am the Forums Team Leader of WPCentral.
    06-23-2014 02:39 AM
    That is correct. I get the same issues and use the same workaround, and I am the Forums Team Leader of WPCentral.
    And we all love your work here on WPC Laura
    06-23-2014 02:42 AM
    Thank you Himanshu! ☺

You are doing an awesome job as an Ambassador! ☺
    06-23-2014 02:43 AM
    Thank you Himanshu! ☺

You are doing an awesome job as an Ambassador! ☺
    Thanks Laura
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-23-2014 02:45 AM
    Thanks Laura
    You're welcome Himanshu! ☺
    06-23-2014 02:52 AM
    Hey it's way too early in the morning here for a love in. :P

Nice to see some positive vibes. :)
    06-23-2014 02:55 AM

Some The Lonely Island and off to the weekly lab seminar.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-23-2014 02:58 AM
    Speaking of said workstuffs, there's a thread in the ask a question subforum for an awesome app called translucent_tiles that should probably be in the developer spotlight or some other more relevant subforum.
    06-23-2014 03:00 AM
    Speaking of said workstuffs, there's a thread in the ask a question subforum for an awesome app called translucent_tiles that should probably be in the developer spotlight or some other more relevant subforum.
    Thanks , you can also report such post by click on /!\ icon
    sd173 likes this.
    06-23-2014 03:01 AM
    I saw the posts and moved it to the Developer Spotlight forum.

Thank you! ☻
    sd173 and Himanshu Chowdhary like this.
    06-23-2014 03:06 AM
    Oops, that also isn't in the app. -|
    06-23-2014 03:07 AM
    Tapatalk for Windows Phone includes reporting posts. Tapatalk | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Himanshu Chowdhary and sd173 like this.
    06-23-2014 03:09 AM
    Tapatalk does have an option to report post.
    Laura Knotek and sd173 like this.
    06-23-2014 03:11 AM
    Tapatalk for Windows Phone includes reporting posts. Tapatalk | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Tapatalk does have an option to report post.
    I tried it because of all the features it has that the WPCentral app doesn't have, but I don't like how it looks/how you use it compared to WPCentral's app.
    06-23-2014 03:14 AM
    I tried it because of all the features it has that the WPCentral app doesn't have, but I don't like how it looks/how you use it compared to WPCentral's app.
    It has gotten better. The latest update includes a dark theme.

I use Tapatalk, since I belong to the entire Mobile Nations family. I use Tapatalk when I read/post on: Android Central, CrackBerry, Connectedly, iMore, Mobile Nations and webOS Nation.
    Himanshu Chowdhary and sd173 like this.
    06-23-2014 03:17 AM
    06-23-2014 03:49 AM
    06-23-2014 03:51 AM
    Morning folks. Getting ready to grind through my second 6 day work week. Weather has been nice so far here. World Cup has been exciting.
    Sent from my RM-892_apac_malaysia_321 using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE and gedzum like this.
    06-23-2014 06:59 AM
    So the verdict so far with the new Nokia BH-121.

I like the device. It's small, very small. I like that I can use my own headphones if I want. I like that it uses the same USB charger as my phone. :)

The only con is the headphones that come with it but that's really minor.

Here is a pic of the thing in my large mitt.

wp_20140623_12_33_04_pro-1-.jpg
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and gedzum like this.
    06-23-2014 07:37 AM
    So the verdict so far with the new Nokia BH-121.

I like the device. It's small, very small. I like that I can use my own headphones if I want. I like that it uses the same USB charger as my phone. :)

The only con is the headphones that come with it but that's really minor.

Here is a pic of the thing in my large mitt.
    It's a Bluetooth audio thingy, right?
    06-23-2014 08:10 AM
    So this weekend was a bit of a shopping weekend. I went to two different areas, neither being London.

On Saturday we went bedding shopping and I was also looking for a light jacket (looking at a linen blazer) to wear as the temperatures start to get warmer. We bought some bedding but I decided to wait on the jacket. However, as things are what they are, we're not overly happy with the bedding and we're taking it back on Friday. So I plan to pick up the jacket then too. :)

On Sunday we took a trip to the coast and went to a town we've been to before but only for Ikea. :P It's less painful to get to than the ones in London. This time we generally went for a stroll but there was a men's clothing store that I like there and found a great bargain on shirts. So I bought four. They're very nice and I got them for a steal. :D

We picked up a couple of other things and some bits from Ikea. :P

Was a great weekend. The weather was great and we had a good time overall. :)
    Chregu and kmji1957 like this.
    06-23-2014 08:32 AM
145,205 ... 28632864286528662867 ...