It's cute but is that vacation time coming out his allotment? :P
    I don't trust this. It's either a well performed PR stunt or this will lead to a lot of bad blood. One week off extra, yeah, I don't think so. Well, maybe if they just rescheduled his holidays, that might be it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-23-2014 10:38 AM
    I'll just answer yes to that and leave it there. :P
    Duly noted.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    N_LaRUE and sd173 like this.
    06-23-2014 10:41 AM
    I think a size around 4.5 inches is prefect for me. The current iPhones feel too small, while the current high-end Androids feel much to big for my taste. 4.7 inches would be pretty much the size I'm looking for.

As of iOS, I have never owned an iPhone before, so I'm new to the OS with my iPad. I really like it on this device. Maybe I will feel differently after some years of using it, but for now I'm very happy with it.
    I didn't completely dislike Apple. I just got tired of needing an app to do everything. I will say that they upscaled the iPhone apps very well to the iPad size, something Android still hasn't gotten right yet for its phablets and tablets.

Like you I'm in that 4-5" to 4-7" bracket screen wise as the sweet spot. Although I'm fine with going up to 5" for specific devices - Z2, M8, 930, Ativ SE. Now I wouldn't use anything larger as my daily driver unless WP drove me away from the platform. Then I'll go with the Prince.

N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    06-23-2014 10:45 AM
    If this new bluetooth headset I ordered is a hit, then I'd be content with keeping both my 8X and 925. The storage limitations on both and the lack of Qi on the 8X are annoying. I know I have more music on the 8X than the 925, but if this headset can play music from my 32GB SD card cleanly then it will give me great versatility. I can keep more music I really like on my 8X and less on my 925, freeing space for pictures and videos.

06-23-2014 10:52 AM
    If this new bluetooth headset I ordered is a hit, then I'd be content with keeping both my 8X and 925. The storage limitations on both and the lack of Qi on the 8X are annoying. I know I have more music on the 8X than the 925, but if this headset can play music from my 32GB SD card cleanly then it will give me great versatility. I can keep more music I really like on my 8X and less on my 925, freeing space for pictures and videos.

I'm happy so far with my bluetooth headset or device or whatever you want to call it. :P

One of the more annoying things of listening to music on WP is the lack of gapless playback. In general this isn't to much of an issue if you like random songs but if you're into full albums like me then it sort of ruins it a bit.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-23-2014 11:00 AM
    I didn't completely dislike Apple. I just got tired of needing an app to do everything.
    I don't really understand this. How is it different from Windows Phone?

Whether it is calendar, contacts, email or anything else, you always have to hit an icon, regardless of it being Windows Phone or iOS?
    06-23-2014 11:21 AM

Whether it is calendar, contacts, email or anything else, you always have to hit an icon, regardless of it being Windows Phone or iOS?

Not to mention that WP is becoming more app centric and will basically follow both Apple and Google. We can hope that they'll allow apps to be more integrated but so far its not really happening.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-23-2014 11:25 AM
    1 TB of space on my OneDrive? Would be awesome even though I'd never use that much storage.
    06-23-2014 11:38 AM
    For a brief moment yesterday I thought MSFTisMIA would have to buy Sahib that Root Beer!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-23-2014 11:44 AM

It isn't about simply just hitting an icon, and I know you know this already. At the time I left iOS for WP, based on what my needs were, I liked the idea of how MSFT was baking more features into the OS that would wean people off the goddamn app fix they are on now. But, because Apple and Google have people so hooked on apps, MSFT has decided to go more of the app rout and compromise the potential ease of use of the OS. This is why many people like myself are bemoaning the death of the hubs. I wished that MSFT added more features within the OS itself to replace certain tasks you find in apps and better integration. But hey, they do what the consumers want. Which is apps.

Chregu likes this.
    06-23-2014 12:01 PM
    For a brief moment yesterday I thought MSFTisMIA would have to buy Sahib that Root Beer!
    They haven't qualified yet. He may get his float on Thursday.

06-23-2014 12:01 PM
    Not to mention that WP is becoming more app centric and will basically follow both Apple and Google. We can hope that they'll allow apps to be more integrated but so far its not really happening.
    That's what's gotten me really sad about the platform. I think that in their race to lure people they have given up parts of the things that have made the OS unique. Killing an idea because it's different is a crime when the idea hasn't been developed to its best potential. But I'm an arm chair CEO, so what do I know?

Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-23-2014 12:20 PM
    I intend to post pics of my black Z Ultra to compete with MSFTisMIA:-)
    Chregu likes this.
    06-23-2014 12:30 PM
    my I missed a lot I think .. so a recap, 99 became ambassador, ac came back for visit, snowflake is still trying to fit in his pants or shorts or jeans , rue is still rue, boo made chicken ...:3 , and sahib is no longer top poster, oh and mia ..... your prediction of the US nt making it, might happened and ill get the drink!
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 06-23-2014 at 01:30 PM.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-23-2014 01:01 PM
    i was gone since Thursday because i left to San Francisco for a trip. it was ok i wish it was better but then again i got to leave Orland. i like the temp in S.F its so cool and the ocean breeze is nice. the natives wear shorts while i was in winter appeal XD. while on the freeway i got to pass by a NASA place ( idk what it was but it had NASA and had big huge hangers). i also got to see an Intel building and the google campus also the MSFT corporation.
    i wasn't there for the buildings but i was visiting a family friend :) thought it was nice to see those places :3
    Chregu likes this.
    06-23-2014 01:10 PM
    the only funny thing that i thought was worth taking a picture of was sany0052-1.jpg i hope its not a cali thing ._.
    sd173 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-23-2014 01:13 PM
    i like the tapatalk update. its nice that i can use a darker background
    06-23-2014 01:24 PM
    sad i was hoping for LTE here but instead of sprint brings better LTE here. come one tmobile you can do it, heck ill be happy with 3g !
    06-23-2014 01:26 PM
    i don't feel different now that im 20 yrs old ... i think something is wrong with me
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    06-23-2014 01:28 PM
    i don't feel different now that im 20 yrs old ... i think something is wrong with me
    don't worry you will feel better when you turn 40:-)
    Chregu likes this.
    06-23-2014 01:32 PM
    that's 20 yrs from now. though at the rate im living it will feel like 50 yrs from now :P
    06-23-2014 01:34 PM
    Or even 50 and more like me!😃
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    06-23-2014 01:39 PM
    that's 20 yrs from now. though at the rate im living it will feel like 50 yrs from now :P
    I am not going to disclose how old I'm going to be when you turn 40:-)
    06-23-2014 01:39 PM
    Or even 50 and more like me!😃
    haven't you heard the 50' are the new 30's and the 40's are the new 20's ;)
    06-23-2014 01:41 PM
    I am not going to disclose how old I'm going to be when you turn 40:-)
    you'll be 100 !!! :P
    06-23-2014 01:42 PM
143,673 ... 28652866286728682869 ...