The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Looks like I can get that Ativ S after all...starting to get excited about that...😊
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-13-2013 04:45 PM
    Finally left work...on a bus heading to midtown...saw a could that put a smile to my face...she was a smoking hot Latina in a tight body suit; he was a white male - late 50s, bald headed, glasses...NYC has some of the coolest pairs, I swear...
    And In over here dealing with my ex of my gf I need to move to NYC maybe ill be like that couple :p
    09-13-2013 04:59 PM
    Looks like I can get that Ativ S after all...starting to get excited about that...
    Explain yourself :p I wanna know :)
    09-13-2013 05:00 PM
    And In over here dealing with my ex of my gf I need to move to NYC maybe ill be like that couple :p
    Everyone goes through heartbreak, young sir. You'll grieve and recover. Although I'm now on the NJ Transit looking at a dark skinned cutie that looks like a real heartbreaker...of course, she owns an iPhone 5. Sigh...
    sahib lopez and snowmutt like this.
    09-13-2013 05:53 PM
    Explain yourself :p I wanna know :)
    I've got a buyer for my Lumia 810, that's how. I would sell it to cover the EIP ($250), then go get that Ativ S...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-13-2013 05:54 PM
    Everyone goes through heartbreak, young sir. You'll grieve and recover. Although I'm now on the NJ Transit looking at a dark skinned cutie that looks like a real heartbreaker...of course, she owns an iPhone 5. Sigh...
    Ehhhh never mind she has an iPhone 5 .... She's not worth it !!!!!!! Jkjk :p
    09-13-2013 05:55 PM
    She looks about your age...so hop through the forums and get over here to put in some work on her case! 😊
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-13-2013 05:59 PM
    just hit my transfer stop on the train...must say, I liked her legs...she had some thighs in that short dress that reminded me of an ex of mine...very nice. These days, I'm into the 28-45 age demographic...my current ex is 43 next weekend so...i don't do early 20s, because my clients at work are often in the 18-25 age bracket...just not appealing at all...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-13-2013 06:04 PM
    She looks about your age...so hop through the forums and get over here to put in some work on her case!
    If I was Steven Hawkins smart I would of done it ;)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-13-2013 06:20 PM
    just hit my transfer stop on the train...must say, I liked her legs...she had some thighs in that short dress that reminded me of an ex of mine...very nice. These days, I'm into the 28-45 age demographic...my current ex is 43 next weekend so...i don't do early 20s, because my clients at work are often in the 18-25 age bracket...just not appealing at all...
    o.o ehhh I thought you were like 20 something ....looks like you can pass off as a teen :D and as for that discription I picture it :o
    09-13-2013 06:22 PM
    o.o ehhh I thought you were like 20 something ....looks like you can pass off as a teen :D and as for that discription I picture it :o
    no sir...i sound youthful because I'm around young people, but I'm 30. Still young enough, but old enough. Hence why I ball in those 28-45 demographics...😊
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-13-2013 06:53 PM
    Been a long week so far. Still have a work day tomorrow so I'm just watching some sports and paying some bills before bed tonight.
    09-13-2013 07:25 PM
    Looks like a rather interesting discussion has been going on. :P
    09-13-2013 08:48 PM
    no sir...i sound youthful because I'm around young people, but I'm 30. Still young enough, but old enough. Hence why I ball in those 28-45 demographics...
    AHHH so you can still pass of as a 20 year old! and as for sir part do you always say that to everyone because my name actually means sir
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-13-2013 10:21 PM
    Looks like a rather interesting discussion has been going on. :P
    there has he was describing a girl and im over here picturing it ... not in pedo bear way
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-13-2013 10:22 PM
    Hmmmm..... Lots of ex-girlfriend talk and sexy female watching in the off topic today. I am willing to be the wingman. Let me know when ya'll need me...
    09-13-2013 10:33 PM
    I am usually good at making my mind up. I get a ton of calls from friends and family to help them figure stuff out. They know by the end of a conversation I will get them moving. But, I am conflicted. I have this Titan 2 which is full of faults and shortcomings. I am going to dump it. Problem is I have set a very strict budget for myself and refuse to buy anything other then a Nokia this time. I am up between a Nokia 900 and the 820. I really, really love the Zune interface, and do not want to give it up. I love the gorilla Glass and durability of the 900. But the 820 is WP8, which means more support and all the improvements that come wih it. So..

Do I go with the WP7, with the Zune I love, the durability I need, and just pass on the WP8 goodies until I upgrade next Jan/Feb/March??

Or, take the WP8, deal with the more complicated music interface, more fragile screen, and most likely need to buy a SD card on top of the case I will need making it a tad more pricey?

I have gone back and forth for about 3 weeks on this. It is nuts.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    09-13-2013 10:42 PM
    I am usually good at making my mind up. I get a ton of calls from friends and family to help them figure stuff out. They know by the end of a conversation I will get them moving. But, I am conflicted. I have this Titan 2 which is full of faults and shortcomings. I am going to dump it. Problem is I have set a very strict budget for myself and refuse to buy anything other then a Nokia this time. I am up between a Nokia 900 and the 820. I really, really love the Zune interface, and do not want to give it up. I love the gorilla Glass and durability of the 900. But the 820 is WP8, which means more support and all the improvements that come wih it. So..

Do I go with the WP7, with the Zune I love, the durability I need, and just pass on the WP8 goodies until I upgrade next Jan/Feb/March??

Or, take the WP8, deal with the more complicated music interface, more fragile screen, and most likely need to buy a SD card on top of the case I will need making it a tad more pricey?

I have gone back and forth for about 3 weeks on this. It is nuts.
    I feel your pain. I've been like that about getting either a Ativ S or holding onto my 810 to compliment my 8X.

Whats the issue with the Titan? What do you use your phone to do mostly? Why not look into a Lumia 520 or 620 as a temporary phone until your budget increases?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-13-2013 10:49 PM
    09-13-2013 10:50 PM
    Hmm. Photo wouldn't show. Hang on.

clippy-letter20110724-22047-qcxdai.png
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    09-13-2013 11:02 PM
    Clippy is a classic!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-13-2013 11:08 PM
    That paper clip was worthless.
    09-13-2013 11:14 PM
    Hmmmm..... Lots of ex-girlfriend talk and sexy female watching in the off topic today. I am willing to be the wingman. Let me know when ya'll need me...
    Im usually the wing man.............. wait is it possible for a wing man to have a wing man
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    09-13-2013 11:21 PM
    That paper clip was worthless.
    he was but I always played with the paper clip and sometimes it would let it turn in a bike when I was bored
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 09-13-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: spelt bored wrong
    09-13-2013 11:21 PM
    he was but I always played with the paper clip and sometimes it would let it turn in a bike when I was board
    *bored
    09-13-2013 11:25 PM
142,852 ... 285286287288289 ...