Sahib, if we older folk took you on a true musical tour, you'd be much very impressed and a bit wiser. Personally, if we did that, I've got enough soulful reggae I know that I wouldn't need to touch any Bob Marley, but I'd still pull out some of his stuff anyways.

Much of the old stuff is still relevant, young man.
    I only like Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga though.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-24-2014 06:10 AM
    I only like Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga though.
    Lady Gaga has put out a couple tracks that if you listen to them closely are a bit more heady than people think. The Bieber, I dunno about - so you've got to enlighten us there.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-24-2014 06:14 AM
    Lady Gaga has put out a couple tracks that if you listen to them closely are a bit more heady than people think. The Bieber, I dunno about - so you've got to enlighten us there.
    I think Chregu forgot the :P at the end.

I haven't listened to closely to Lady Gaga (I never liked that name) though I have noticed there's more there than you think and well Bieber... I'll try not to puke...
    06-24-2014 06:18 AM
    I was kidding. Actually I like some Lady Gaga songs, I wouldn't put it on a playlist, but if it's played in a bar or when I'm out dancing, I don't mind it.

I've only heard a few songs by Justin Bieber, and his terrible voice paired with "money-first" production values made me to really dislike it.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-24-2014 06:18 AM
    I think Chregu forgot the :P at the end.

I haven't listened to closely to Lady Gaga (I never liked that name) though I have noticed there's more there than you think and well Bieber... I'll try not to puke...
    Actually, i got he was being sarcastic, hence my Bieber reply. Well, you guys got me off my instrumental kick I've been on for the past few days back into my social commentary mood. Marvin Gaye is on the playlist now, the I'll get into some soulful reggae.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    06-24-2014 06:46 AM
    What can I say...every time I go on a long stretch without using my 8X and switch back to it, I fall for its charms all over again. Curse you HTC, I'd have been fine with the camera if you had use added Qi standard and 32GB internals...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-24-2014 06:59 AM
    I'm actually looking,forward to this Bluetooth headset. If the mp3 player piece is really good, my 925 may become my daily driver. Anything to get away from Xbox Music right now, I guess. Honestly, I should have gotten the SBH52, but that's if I was going to the Prince on a daily basis. I figured since I cycle through my WPs much, the MW1 made a bit more sense.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-24-2014 07:13 AM
    There is an inherent sexiness and differentness that exists in the WP UI that I still like. That's why I stick around...for now...
    06-24-2014 07:18 AM
    No matter way the pundits say, the Z Ultra and the 1520 are still the best big screen phones on the market. The Note 3 is really, really good...but I like to stand out with my stuff and both the Z Ultra and 1520 are serious head turners.l, especially in the style dept...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-24-2014 07:21 AM
    There is an inherent sexiness and differentness that exists in the WP UI that I still like. That's why I stick around...for now...
    I guess everyone has a reason to stick around at the moment. For me it's because nothing else interests me and having a droid tablet fills that void that WP can't. So I don't see a reason to leave at this stage. I'm still waiting to see what Cyan does, if anything.

On the whole, WP is OK but that's as far as I'll go with it.
    06-24-2014 07:22 AM
    What can I say...every time I go on a long stretch without using my 8X and switch back to it, I fall for its charms all over again. Curse you HTC, I'd have been fine with the camera if you had use added Qi standard and 32GB internals...
    My 8X just crashed. I had to soft-reset it!
    06-24-2014 07:53 AM
    My 8X just crashed. I had to soft-reset it!
    Wow we both had issues with WP today. Interesting.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-24-2014 07:56 AM
    Wow we both had issues with WP today. Interesting.
    Yeah, I was thinking of your post when it happened ;-)
    06-24-2014 08:00 AM
    I guess everyone has a reason to stick around at the moment. For me it's because nothing else interests me and having a droid tablet fills that void that WP can't. So I don't see a reason to leave at this stage. I'm still waiting to see what Cyan does, if anything.

On the whole, WP is OK but that's as far as I'll go with it.
    Well said. I mean, there are things about Android I still like, hence why I own a Z Ultra. At the end of the day though, WP is currently a slightly better fit.
    06-24-2014 08:52 AM
    Wrong declension. It's right that I love apples, I eat at least two of them every day.
    The fruit kind to keep the doctor away and the other kind to rub salt into MSFT wounds...
    Chregu likes this.
    06-24-2014 08:52 AM
    Yes, of course.

I'm going to make my lunch sandwich now. I hope it will be good!
    I hope it is not tri-tip and then please post a picture over in the eats thread...
    Chregu likes this.
    06-24-2014 08:53 AM
    How about we get the damn update released officially and we can finally see what we really think of WP 8.1? That would be a good start. 2 years for an OS update. Way too long.
    Et tu N_LaRUE? Waiting to join the Apple cart?
    06-24-2014 08:54 AM
    I hope it is not tri-tip and then please post a picture over in the eats thread...
    Since when are you ambassador?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-24-2014 08:55 AM
    i only like justin bieber and lady gaga though.
    omg!
    Chregu likes this.
    06-24-2014 08:56 AM
    There's one person in this forum that really disgusts me in his ignorance and his crude behavior. It's really not my nature, but everything this guy writes ticks me off.

How can I become a better man and start to be above such things?
    06-24-2014 08:58 AM
    I don't know, I entirely rely on cheese... however the canteen I sometimes go to has "fried vegetables" sandwiches. Instead of meat it has fried vegetables. That's pretty amazing. It has however also cheese spread in it...
    Simplest and tastiest vegetarian sandwich that I like consists of bread, butter, tomato, English cucumber sliced thinly (needs to be peeled), very few thin slivers of red or sweet vidalia onion, black salt, pepper and if you like ketchup.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-24-2014 08:59 AM
    Since when are you ambassador?
    Apparently sometime last week :-)
    Chregu likes this.
    06-24-2014 09:00 AM
    There's one person in this forum that really disgusts me in his ignorance and his crude behavior. It's really not my nature, but everything this guy writes ticks me off.

How can I become a better man and start to be above such things?
    By taking the high road and ignoring them:-)
    Chregu likes this.
    06-24-2014 09:01 AM
    Sahib, if we older folk took you on a true musical tour, you'd be much very impressed and a bit wiser. Personally, if we did that, I've got enough soulful reggae I know that I wouldn't need to touch any Bob Marley, but I'd still pull out some of his stuff anyways.

Much of the old stuff is still relevant, young man.
    I concur. I probably listen to stuff from the late eighties and early nineties on my gadgets. For some crazy reason I prefer British bands over American ones.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-24-2014 09:03 AM
    By taking the high road and ignoring them:-)
    But if I am having a good and interesting discussion, and this guy comes in and just throws crap around I can't ignore that. I guess I have to face the fact that I might be not as strong a man as I thought I am.
    06-24-2014 09:04 AM
144,452 ... 28702871287228732874 ...