WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not quite. There's no secure way of buying things, and the seller can choose how he wants to be paid, usually cash or trade. You buy at your own risk. You will get better deals than compared to eBay, but it's hit or miss. Nothing is guaranteed. I've had a few sellers not show up or answer calls/text after we agreed to meet.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

We have a whole mobile market here about a km long which has like a hundred shops inside.... They sell all kinds of gadgets in all kinds of prices :p and by that i mean as low as 1$ :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not quite. There's no secure way of buying things, and the seller can choose how he wants to be paid, usually cash or trade. You buy at your own risk. You will get better deals than compared to eBay, but it's hit or miss. Nothing is guaranteed. I've had a few sellers not show up or answer calls/text after we agreed to meet.

Interesting.

It would be nothing I'd use though. I don't even feel comfortable using ebay. I just don't trust people enough. Also, when I buy a gadget in a store I know who I have to contact if I have any issues. And if you look around you often find offers from reliable stores that are almost as cheap as the second hand devices on ebay.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Interesting.

It would be nothing I'd use though. I don't even feel comfortable using ebay. I just don't trust people enough. Also, when I buy a gadget in a store I know who I have to contact if I have any issues. And if you look around you often find offers from reliable stores that are almost as cheap as the second hand devices on ebay.
Exactly!! We get it straight from the store too....
http://www.jarirbookstore.com/
And moreover when we buy from US/ any other country in the world....it'll be stuck at the customs for days :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, it was good to have a 4 day weekend, but sadly school is tomorrow, oh well, i'll do it day by day :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The worst part about making bread is the waiting... fist the proofing, then the shaping, then the rising, then the cooking.. oh well, the results is what matters! :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The worst part about making bread is the waiting... fist the proofing, then the shaping, then the rising, then the cooking.. oh well, the results is what matters! :D

When I think of bread I think of cake ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So looks like I go to post more to get back up top >:) then again most if the time I'm taking to myself :eek: that doesn't help .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Strange that its cloudy but warm. I wonder if ill be asked to go to the park and play volleyball or soccer today ...hmmm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro