I guess you have never seen or read Twilight then.
    Unfortunately I did see one or two Twilight movies. I also saw Interview with a vampire.

What I don't get is the continued fascination with them. The constant TV shows about them. The movies. Why people think it's sexy. It's weird.
    06-25-2014 09:41 AM
    Unfortunately I did see one or two Twilight movies. I also saw Interview with a vampire.

What I don't get is the continued fascination with them. The constant TV shows about them. The movies. Why people think it's sexy. It's weird.
    I watched half of the first Twilight before I had to turn it off (and I finished watching Red Planet) and a few pages of the last book when a friend was reading it in a bus, until she got annoyed about me laughing and told me to stop.

I enjoyed Interview with a Vampire however.

I guess it's just popular at the moment because of the Twilight movies, and TV and movie producers try to milk everything out of it. People will get bored and then something new will be hyping.
    06-25-2014 09:50 AM
    This review is hilarious however: Spirituality & Practice: Film Review: Red Planet, directed by Antony Hoffman

I don't assume it was intended to be hilarious though. (You can only really appreciate it if you have seen the movie I guess.)
    06-25-2014 09:54 AM
    Today I noticed my 8X losing the coating on another corner. This makes me glad I have the black one, then it isn't that obvious.
    hope4wp likes this.
    06-25-2014 09:57 AM
    I watched half of the first Twilight before I had to turn it off (and I finished watching Red Planet) and a few pages of the last book when a friend was reading it in a bus, until she got annoyed about me laughing and told me to stop.

I enjoyed Interview with a Vampire however.

I guess it's just popular at the moment because of the Twilight movies, and TV and movie producers try to milk everything out of it. People will get bored and then something new will be hyping.
    Did you ever see or hear of Buffy the Vampire Slayer??? A popular TV show back in 97 to 2003. Not too long after interview with a vampire which was 94.

Interview with a vampire was good I have to admit. I have to say it was probably one of Tom Cruises best movies and of course Brad Pitt was great in it. However, I do blame that movie and set of books for the current vampire trend.

Maybe I'm just not weird enough....
    Chregu likes this.
    06-25-2014 09:59 AM
    Today I noticed my 8X losing the coating on another corner. This makes me glad I have the black one, then it isn't that obvious.
    That sucks. I guess they really do make the phones last two years...
    Chregu likes this.
    06-25-2014 10:00 AM
    That sucks. I guess they really do make the phones last two years...
    These days they really do. That's why I want the same internals that I have in the Prince for my next WP - so that way I can push it past the two years.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Chregu likes this.
    06-25-2014 10:04 AM
    Mine has been like that around the USB port. Which made me curse HTC even more for not adding the Qi in it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Chregu likes this.
    06-25-2014 10:07 AM
    sup.......
    06-25-2014 11:10 AM
    sup.......
    I'm going home. Had a blah day.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-25-2014 11:14 AM
    I'm going home. Had a blah day.
    well at least you're heading home
    06-25-2014 11:17 AM
    I didn't sleep well. :/ oh well cant change that.
    06-25-2014 11:21 AM
    Hi guys.
    Hi girl!
    Septembersrain likes this.
    06-25-2014 11:29 AM
    Time to pack for my trip. Later I'll see a play so I have to be ready soon.
    06-25-2014 11:30 AM
    Android L developer preview you say ? I heard that before but I can't remember where. :D

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5
    06-25-2014 11:30 AM
    Hi guys.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    sup!
    06-25-2014 11:35 AM
    Hopefully you'll get some good rest tonight.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    I will ....from now on.... no more gang documentaries
    06-25-2014 11:35 AM
    Time to pack for my trip. Later I'll see a play so I have to be ready soon.
    don't forget your shorts and ipad !
    Chregu likes this.
    06-25-2014 11:36 AM
    Android L developer preview you say ? I heard that before but I can't remember where. :D

hmmm sounds like android lime
    06-25-2014 11:36 AM
    I thought part about developer preview.

06-25-2014 11:38 AM
    It's got to be a candy - like lollipop or licorice.
    06-25-2014 11:39 AM
    LOL! I thought you hated Android. :P

Did you get around to watching Monty Python?
    Yeah I do :p. But I can buy it for Nokia!!! :D and yes I did watch it halfway then I had to study... (i do remember typing this before but i must have not posted it) :/
    kmji1957 likes this.
    06-25-2014 11:44 AM
    don't forget your shorts and ipad !
    I really like what you are becoming here, I think we are shaping you to something good ;-)
    hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-25-2014 11:46 AM
    Oh it's Google keynote! I have already prepared my stuff (my girlfriend has hours for that, I do it in 5 minutes, so I might have miscalculated my time because of her) and I actually have time to follow it.

First I have to see if something interesting happened so far. Doesn't look so at a first glimpse.
    06-25-2014 11:48 AM
    My 8x lost it's coat on 2 corners when I accidentally dropped my phone while riding the bike and then it bounced off on the road thrice before lying still. But to my horror a red car turned around from the corner and BAM! My phone was under it's wheels and again bounced off a few times.....And I ran and picked it up just to see that only the coating was off and a small dent :/ that was shocking....i thought my phone would be in pieces!! But nothing happened
    Chregu, kmji1957 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-25-2014 11:50 AM
143,556 ... 28812882288328842885 ...