There was a time when we would have thought all of this is cool. Now being older we understand the implications of it.

A smartwatch is a great idea. Once the battery can last long enough I may consider it. Until then I'll just ignore them.
    I'd like to get a cross platform one eventually. But I'm going to pass for the foreseeable future.
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-26-2014 07:43 AM
    So...today is another installment of the "professional development meeting" for the team I'm on. I think,I'm gonna hurl.
    IIt's even worse than I feared...an all staff meeting talking about their quality assurance efforts amongst staff. Now I'm really gonna upchuck. I wish I had some J. Wray & Nephew in my hot chocolate...
    hope4wp likes this.
    06-26-2014 08:23 AM
    I had a tiring test today.... Who knew explaining std's could be so difficult =|
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-26-2014 08:27 AM
    I guess I'm dying :/ I've the urge to change my WP
    06-26-2014 08:31 AM
    No you're not dying at this time. You're just like most people. A touch bored.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-26-2014 08:34 AM
    I had a tiring test today.... Who knew explaining std's could be so difficult =|
    Try tell that to a 17 y.o. male who is the partner of an 18 y.o. female recently diagnosed with HSV 1 in the vaginal area - they have unprotected sex frequently and he has not shown any outbreaks yet but all he is concerned about is his ability to receive oral sex going forward.

Personally, you prefer doing that test instead of talking to this patient's partner...but yes, explaining STDs are always difficult...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-26-2014 08:35 AM
    Weren't you itching for a 1520 anyways?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-26-2014 08:36 AM
    Too much food!!!
    After this weekend I have to diet another month...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-26-2014 09:17 AM
    Too much food!!!
    After this weekend I have to diet another month...
    I'm sure you'll survive. It's almost like a cruise boat. :P A room, lots of food and drink and not doing much but sitting around a lot. :P
    Chregu and hope4wp like this.
    06-26-2014 09:20 AM
    No you're not dying at this time. You're just like most people. A touch bored.
    Hmm I guess :/
    06-26-2014 10:05 AM
    Hmm I guess :/
    You know it's possible to become bored with WP. :P

If I wanted to depress you I could tell you that you're dying from the minute you were born but nobody likes to hear that. :P
    06-26-2014 10:07 AM
    Try tell that to a 17 y.o. male who is the partner of an 18 y.o. female recently diagnosed with HSV 1 in the vaginal area - they have unprotected sex frequently and he has not shown any outbreaks yet but all he is concerned about is his ability to receive oral sex going forward.

Personally, you prefer doing that test instead of talking to this patient's partner...but yes, explaining STDs are always difficult...
    I'll have quite some patients to whom I would have to explain all about STD's
    ....lol I shouldn't laugh but lol 😁 that boy is trying to look at the bright side :p
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-26-2014 10:10 AM
    Weren't you itching for a 1520 anyways?
    Uhhh yeah :| but I can wait!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-26-2014 10:18 AM
    You know it's possible to become bored with WP. :P

If I wanted to depress you I could tell you that you're dying from the minute you were born but nobody likes to hear that. :P
    I don't mind hearing that :p but my friends hate it when I talk about death.....they say my explanation is too graphic :p
    06-26-2014 10:21 AM
    I'm officially declaring tapatalk and wpc apps the worst ever!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-26-2014 10:21 AM
    I'm officially declaring tapatalk and wpc apps the worst ever!
    I will agree with that statement! Even on Android the WPC app is not very good.
    MSFTisMIA and hope4wp like this.
    06-26-2014 10:25 AM
    I don't mind hearing that :p but my friends hate it when I talk about death.....they say my explanation is too graphic :p
    Nobody likes talking about death but it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Where I tend to get upset is pointless loss of life, like war, suicide bombing, murders, etc. I have difficulty watching action films for that reason these days. Well that and action flicks are so unrealistic. I've become to sympathetic I think. :P

I guess as you're becoming a doctor you'll have to deal with death more frequently. :/
    06-26-2014 10:35 AM
    Maybe it's just me but I don't feel like changing my wp for something else . Sure my 810 is old but it works . I'll change it when ghetto mclaren comes to the spot light

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-26-2014 10:41 AM
    Maybe it's just me but I don't feel like changing my wp for something else . Sure my 810 is old but it works . I'll change it when ghetto mclaren comes to the spot light

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    It's a personal decision. There's nothing wrong with changing phones or not changing phones. It's up to the individual. Just like when people talked about upgrading PCs.
    06-26-2014 10:42 AM
    It's a personal decision. There's nothing wrong with changing phones or not changing phones. It's up to the individual. Just like when people talked about upgrading PCs.
    oh I know it is :) just this talk about changing phones and buying news ones and this and that. im over here like 'how come I don't have that same view"
    06-26-2014 11:05 AM
    yay there is a Skype update ^.^
    06-26-2014 11:09 AM
    oh I know it is :) just this talk about changing phones and buying news ones and this and that. im over here like 'how come I don't have that same view"
    Low priority? I'm not getting one until next year unless something comes out good that's a reasonable price.
    06-26-2014 11:16 AM
    yay there is a Skype update ^.^
    For phone or rt?
    06-26-2014 11:16 AM
    For phone or rt?
    Nevermind. I just updated.
    06-26-2014 11:24 AM
    Low priority? I'm not getting one until next year unless something comes out good that's a reasonable price.
    must be :)
    06-26-2014 11:25 AM
143,669 ... 28862887288828892890 ...