WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know they do... I want Bluetooth though. I also don't want to spend ?200 on a pair of ear buds just because Dr. Dre said they are good. :p
Maybe after I become a doctor I'll make headphones 🎧. And say Dr. Na made it so they are the best out there :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No ��. It wasn't supposed to be a "Sci FI" film. It was supposed to follow the actual story, at least that's what I expected.

You didn't pay attention to the reviews. Also do you know the 'story' as depicted or just what people told you what the 'story' is? Most people don't know the whole story.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

No 😔. It wasn't supposed to be a "Sci FI" film. It was supposed to follow the actual story, at least that's what I expected.
You want film 🎥 makers to be accurate? :p get out of here! I didn't expect titanic to be a love story either :p i wanted it solely to crash 💥 and sink..!! Like an adventure :/ or a realistic movie 🎥....and by that I'll say I've never seen titanic

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You want film �� makers to be accurate? :p get out of here! I didn't expect titanic to be a love story either :p i wanted it solely to crash �� and sink..!! Like an adventure :/ or a realistic movie ��....and by that I'll say I've never seen titanic

Another movie I wished they never made...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

You want film �� makers to be accurate? :p get out of here! I didn't expect titanic to be a love story either :p i wanted it solely to crash �� and sink..!! Like an adventure :/ or a realistic movie ��....and by that I'll say I've never seen titanic
You know, James Cameron intended for his Titanic movie to be the most realistic, ever.

Well...he was so hard on himself that he actually went ahead and revised the animation of the ship sinking. (It looks cool, by the way.)

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

You didn't pay attention to the reviews. Also do you know the 'story' as depicted or just what people told you what the 'story' is? Most people don't know the whole story.

I just saw the the title and decided to watch it. I know the story.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just saw the the title and decided to watch it. I know the story.

Lots of people think they know stories from the Old Testament and Bible. Unfortunately, most people don't realize they only know a portion of it. There's a lot of stuff that gets left out in religious studies.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone! Quick random question, Nokia mix radio only uses your data if you're listening to music over 3G or are there other charges involved over 3G?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You know, James Cameron intended for his Titanic movie to be the most realistic, ever.

Well...he was so hard on himself that he actually went ahead and revised the animation of the ship sinking. (It looks cool, by the way.)
That's the only part i watched....the ship 🚢 sinking....

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

Hey everyone! Quick random question, Nokia mix radio only uses your data if you're listening to music over 3G or are there other charges involved over 3G?

Don't you have data sense? I got it when I upgraded to 8.1. It tells you exactly how much data is being used, and the apps that are using it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077