I understood what Marvin Gaye said , he is talking about his culture that he grew up with its being destroyed and changing for the worse. something like that
    06-26-2014 03:10 PM
    could be but it is always challenging conversation to have.
    that I agree....and with kids these days....they do what we ask them not to =|
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-26-2014 03:16 PM
    I want to say something but I wont this time
    06-26-2014 03:20 PM
    I want to say something but I wont this time
    Me too, me too.
    06-26-2014 03:26 PM
    All in the Same Boat - Freddie McGregor
    I couldn't find the lyrics for this song
    06-26-2014 03:26 PM
    Me too, me too.
    we are on the same boat.... :P sorry I couldn't help it. one of the songs that mia had up says "we are on the same boat" :P
    06-26-2014 03:27 PM
    that I agree....and with kids these days....they do what we ask them not to =|
    I think that's a quote from the beginning of human time... :P
    06-26-2014 03:31 PM
    no entendi unas cancinones que mia sujerio or in other words I didn't understand some of the songs that mia suggested :/ I think I have to listen to them again
    06-26-2014 03:34 PM
    I think that's a quote from the beginning of human time... :P

I guess c: Lol I used to say this when I was in 10th grade :p
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-26-2014 03:35 PM
    no entendi unas cancinones que mia sujerio or in other words I didn't understand some of the songs that mia suggested :/ I think I have to listen to them again
    Why am I not surprised. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-26-2014 03:36 PM
    ................ *sigh* just let it go sahib .......let it go
    06-26-2014 03:37 PM
    Why am I not surprised. :P
    :P some songs were like in a different language and it was hard to understand x.x
    06-26-2014 03:38 PM
    Me and my sister went shopping today :/ and I bought a new veil lol :p
    That's not what I wanted to share though....so the area of women stuff is not allowed for men....and there was this creep who was busy staring
    06-26-2014 03:42 PM
    I should start looking for computer parts for my fathers new computer ...... lets see if I can make a good computer under 350$ I mean I was able to make a computer for 400$. hmmmmmm lets see
    06-26-2014 03:52 PM
    I should start looking for computer parts for my fathers new computer ...... lets see if I can make a good computer under 350$ I mean I was able to make a computer for 400$. hmmmmmm lets see
    You could buy a Playstation 3 and install Linux! Wait, they stopped allowing that...
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-26-2014 04:00 PM
    yup this is going to be harder than I thought
    06-26-2014 04:06 PM
    You could buy a Playstation 3 and install Linux! Wait, they stopped allowing that...
    ._. but he doesn't know how to use linix :P and with that PS3 I can use it to play games :D
    06-26-2014 04:07 PM
    I couldn't find the lyrics for this song
    it's in English so if you listen to it clearly, you'll get it.
    06-26-2014 04:22 PM
    we are on the same boat.... :P sorry I couldn't help it. one of the songs that mia had up says "we are on the same boat" :P
    chorus:

"we're all in the same boat,
    living in a world with just one hope,
    we're all in the same boat,
    that's life all over,
    living in a world with just one hope,
    Spread some love!"
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-26-2014 04:26 PM
    I understood what Marvin Gaye said , he is talking about his culture that he grew up with its being destroyed and changing for the worse. something like that
    Nope. He is talking about the various elements of inner city (aka the ghetto, aka the favela, aka the projects) life...economic hardship, fiscal irresponsibility of the government by spending the rich and fighting needless wars, etc. Look the words up.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-26-2014 04:32 PM
    You should. The common theme amongst all those songs is that hardship economically disadvantaged people experience and their resiliency. The frustrations (Marvin Gaye, Bounty Killer), the things people do to survive, the attempts to stay positive in the face of such adversity (Freddie McG), and how some,compare and how some compare Africa to America and the work needed to he done to make things better.

I understand English may not be your first language but I want you to listen with your "ears" to understand the feelings and then try to understand the words.
    06-26-2014 04:38 PM
    it's in English so if you listen to it clearly, you'll get it.
    it is but I couldn't understand some words
    06-26-2014 04:42 PM
    You should. The common theme amongst all those songs is that hardship economically disadvantaged people experience and their resiliency. The frustrations (Marvin Gaye, Bounty Killer), the things people do to survive, the attempts to stay positive in the face of such adversity (Freddie McG), and how some,compare and how some compare Africa to America and the work needed to he done to make things better.

I understand English may not be your first language but I want you to listen with your "ears" to understand the feelings and then try to understand the words.
    oh boy I would of never figured that out >.<
    its not that I don't understand English its just it takes time for me to understand a song :O I mean it took me 2 years to finally understand " waiting for the end " by linkin park
    06-26-2014 04:46 PM
    awww I feel sorry for the soccer players at this stage of the game. oh well these is always next time in the next world cup
    06-26-2014 04:54 PM
    oh boy I would of never figured that out >.<
    its not that I don't understand English its just it takes time for me to understand a song :O I mean it took me 2 years to finally understand " waiting for the end " by linkin park
    That's fine. Now that you know what to look for, now go back and listen. This is heavier style social commentary, but stuff you can understand. Pop music tends to gloss over or distort this sort of stuff foe different reasons.
    06-26-2014 04:54 PM
143,644 ... 28892890289128922893 ...