yeah bet steam was coming from your brain ! HA
    your face was burning steam ! HA how does it feel now
    06-28-2014 12:42 AM
    your face was burning steam ! HA how does it feel now
    wow you really do have lame comebacks
    06-28-2014 12:43 AM
    wow you really do have lame comebacks
    I do not have lame comebacks... I think they are perfectly fine and awesome like and awesome possum
    06-28-2014 12:45 AM
    I do not have lame comebacks... I think they are perfectly fine and awesome like and awesome possum
    not going to lie possums do look awesome
    06-28-2014 12:48 AM
    not going to lie possums do look awesome http://memecrunch.com/meme/6S9W/awes...ssum/image.png
    I know right ...that means im awesome right ^.^?
    06-28-2014 12:48 AM
    I know right ...that means im awesome right ^.^?
    no -.- you are not awesome ...... you still don't have good comebacks
    06-28-2014 12:49 AM
    no -.- you are not awesome ...... you still don't have good comebacks
    I don't need your approval then. I don't need your negativity >:)
    06-28-2014 12:50 AM
    I don't need your approval then. I don't need your negativity >:)
    *tsk tsk tsk* I see you are in denial ..... well you will eventfully see that I am right just like the time I told you that the 1520 is really big
    06-28-2014 12:52 AM
    *tsk tsk tsk* I see you are in denial ..... well you will eventfully see that I am right just like the time I told you that the 1520 is really big
    I though it would be smaller than they made it out to be :P besides I think the guy I was talking to is going to get the 1520. he really likes windows phone but wasn't sure if he should get the iPhone 5c or the 1520
    06-28-2014 12:54 AM
    I though it would be smaller than they made it out to be :P besides I think the guy I was talking to is going to get the 1520. he really likes windows phone but wasn't sure if he should get the iPhone 5c or the 1520
    oh yeah that one guy . he is app heavy user he has like 6 pages on his ipod o.o .. I mean who uses 6pages of apps
    06-28-2014 12:56 AM
    oh yeah that one guy . he is app heavy user he has like 6 pages on his ipod o.o .. I mean who uses 6pages of apps
    I wonder that too . he doesn't use all those pages or app. I think he just has them just because he can have them. good thing he doesn't play clash of clans. I think its an op game but it takes way to much time to make it how you want it to be like.
    06-28-2014 12:58 AM
    I wonder that too . he doesn't use all those pages or app. I think he just has them just because he can have them. good thing he doesn't play clash of clans. I think its an op game but it takes way to much time to make it how you want it to be like.
    I wonder why that game isn't on windows phone . I mean lots apps are coming in now. I think its only a matter of time before clash of clans comes to windows phone. though I wouldn't know if it came because I don't really play games on my phone. I think the last game i played on my ipod was around September. i did last a long time playing it because my ex played it .
    06-28-2014 01:01 AM
    I wonder why that game isn't on windows phone . I mean lots apps are coming in now. I think its only a matter of time before clash of clans comes to windows phone. though I wouldn't know if it came because I don't really play games on my phone. I think the last game i played on my ipod was around September. i did last a long time playing it because my ex played it .
    oh yeah i remember that game. it was called reign of dragon. it was a fun card game that took lots of my time. until that one patch that made it unfun and made it so that everyone had to fight for 2 hrs and rest for 1hr... it was really tiring. good thing that game isn't on your ipod :P
    06-28-2014 01:04 AM
    oh yeah i remember that game. it was called reign of dragon. it was a fun card game that took lots of my time. until that one patch that made it unfun and made it so that everyone had to fight for 2 hrs and rest for 1hr... it was really tiring. good thing that game isn't on your ipod :P
    ah yeah now im glad i don't play that game but i wonder if she still plays it ...nah i bet she is too busy with LoL ant steam or stuff like that. oh wait there is a game i played on my ipod. it was the jet flying thing that is also on windows phone
    06-28-2014 01:07 AM
    ah yeah now im glad i don't play that game but i wonder if she still plays it ...nah i bet she is too busy with LoL ant steam or stuff like that. oh wait there is a game i played on my ipod. it was the jet flying thing that is also on windows phone
    yeah that game . it was laggy on my iPod 4th gen but i didn't try it on my iPod 5th gen and i think that was your last game that you played. i have yet to play a game that keeps me interested
    06-28-2014 01:08 AM
    [WARN]Sahib stop talking to yourself ;)[/WARN]
    hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-28-2014 01:12 AM
    yeah that game . it was laggy on my iPod 4th gen but i didn't try it on my iPod 5th gen and i think that was your last game that you played. i have yet to play a game that keeps me interested
    what about asphalt you dummy head. i think you started to play that game since January. i remember that you were on break or Friday. i should go check !
    06-28-2014 01:12 AM
    [INFO]Sahib stop talking to yourself...;)[/INFO]
    well i didn't have much to do :P
    06-28-2014 01:13 AM
    what about asphalt you dummy head. i think you started to play that game since January. i remember that you were on break or Friday. i should go check !
    oh you started to play 1/20/14 o.o....what where you doing at that time ?
    06-28-2014 01:13 AM
    oh you started to play 1/20/14 o.o....what where you doing at that time ?
    yup i was already one week in school but i had that Monday off .!
    06-28-2014 01:14 AM
    anyways ....hey shu.... i haven't see you around here in a while o.o
    where you busy doing you ambassador stuff or busy with your summer break?
    06-28-2014 01:15 AM
    anyways ....hey shu.... i haven't see you around here in a while o.o
    where you busy doing you ambassador stuff or busy with your summer break?
    Both :)
    06-28-2014 01:17 AM
    Both :)
    i figured that you were busy with your summer break because there was a time when you weren't on the top posters.
    06-28-2014 01:18 AM
    i figured that you were busy with your summer break because there was a time when you weren't on the top posters.
    Lol that doesn't really matter if I am in the list. I just try my best to help out people here on forums :)
    06-28-2014 01:21 AM
    i find it strange that drop box is on windows 8.1 but not on windows phone. i wonder why that is
    06-28-2014 01:22 AM
145,866 ... 28952896289728982899 ...