I fancy getting my hands on some Nokia swag before they become MS for the resale rate. (I'm a GENIUS)
    Not sure how your genius works but you don't see Nokia devices with good resale value - they aren't apple. Besides that weve got at least another 2 years of Nokia branding before the name goes completely.
    09-14-2013 05:31 AM
    Not sure how your genius works but you don't see Nokia devices with good resale value - they aren't apple. Besides that weve got at least another 2 years of Nokia branding before the name goes completely.
    Well I gets some swag anyway just for me.

#swag
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-14-2013 05:53 AM
    Twitter has a lot to answer for - I remember when it was $wag - damn hashtags.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-14-2013 05:57 AM
    Twitter has a lot to answer for - I remember when it was $wag - damn hashtags.
    I remember that as well $wag it change so fast to #swag
    09-14-2013 06:00 AM
    Morning folks...getting ready to head into work...im on a stretch where I have to commute into NYC for 10 days in a row...never been a fan of stretches like these but I handle my business...still loving the look of my 8X but plan to take it back so they can fix the volume button and transfer the wireless charging pad from the old shell. Almost tempted to get a t-mo model with a cracked screen now...
    09-14-2013 06:19 AM
    Morning - yeah working weekends suck, 10 days in a row is just about pushing the limits though - hope you have a long weekend awaiting you in the near future.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-14-2013 06:33 AM
    Morning - yeah working weekends suck, 10 days in a row is just about pushing the limits though - hope you have a long weekend awaiting you in the near future.
    Thanks. I got the medical director who has a short fuse when the clinic gets too busy and one of the slowest nurse practitioners in our group, so I'm excited to go to work...

The plus is that I'm wearing grey and blue jeans and my shirt matches my 8X perfectly. Got to look for small pleasures...

I get a 3 days weekend next weekend.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-14-2013 06:48 AM
    Thanks. I got the medical director who has a short fuse when the clinic gets too busy and one of the slowest nurse practitioners in our group, so I'm excited to go to work...

The plus is that I'm wearing grey and blue jeans and my shirt matches my 8X perfectly. Got to look for small pleasures...

I get a 3 days weekend next weekend.
    My black 8X goes with everything daaaahling

Looking forward to next weekend myself got 3.5 day weekend. Leaving work lunchtime Thursday.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-14-2013 08:11 AM
    I want a goldfish!
    09-14-2013 08:14 AM
    I want a goldfish!
    Why?
    09-14-2013 08:21 AM
    My black 8X goes with everything daaaahling

Looking forward to next weekend myself got 3.5 day weekend. Leaving work lunchtime Thursday.
    After refitting this 8X, I would love to get a black one and go with a black and yellow remake...you know, turn the camera lens, speaker grille, SIM tray, volume and camera buttons yellow and add in the wireless charging. Stuble, but yet pops! My kinda look...
    09-14-2013 08:28 AM
    Why?
    cuz he wants to be king in his world and president on ours...i think his kingdom's flag is a goldfish cake....
    snowmutt and mpt15 like this.
    09-14-2013 08:31 AM
    After refitting this 8X, I would love to get a black one and go with a black and yellow remake...you know, turn the camera lens, speaker grille, SIM tray, volume and camera buttons yellow and add in the wireless charging. Stuble, but yet pops! My kinda look...
    Think I would have to go black and red purely to fit in with my deadpool fixation. Black bezel, speaker grille, camera lens and buttons and red shell. Not subtle in the slightest but then im not a subtle person.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-14-2013 08:32 AM
    cuz he wants to be king in his world and president on ours...i think his kingdom's flag is a goldfish cake....
    But just one? - Why a goldfish when you could have an aquarium with hundreds of fish?

The house that I designed has got a huge floor to ceiling aquarium as a wall between the living area and dining area.
    09-14-2013 08:35 AM
    Ok I admit an aquarium is a bit excessive - how about just a little tank with a few goldfish in.
    09-14-2013 08:41 AM
    Aquarium upkeep is a pain. And, for some reason, my fish never enjoyed it when I took them out to pet and play with them.....
    BIGPADDY, martinmc78 and mpt15 like this.
    09-14-2013 08:47 AM
    Ready to roll @ work, just like MSFTisMIA. But, my day looks relaxed. Silent prayer for ya, MSFTisMIA..... Every second you are closer to going home...
    09-14-2013 08:48 AM
    Why?
    Just to stare at it!
    09-14-2013 08:50 AM
    Ready to roll @ work, just like MSFTisMIA. But, my day looks relaxed. Silent prayer for ya, MSFTisMIA..... Every second you are closer to going home...
    Its comforting to know that my 8-3 day is just about coming to an end where as your days are just beginning
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-14-2013 08:51 AM
    Just to stare at it!
    Got a goldfish screensaver - zero cost and zero upkeep - and it will live forever.
    09-14-2013 08:57 AM
    Got a goldfish screensaver - zero cost and zero upkeep - and it will live forever.
    I only want it for a week or two...
    09-14-2013 08:58 AM
    I feel your pain. I've been like that about getting either a Ativ S or holding onto my 810 to compliment my 8X.

Whats the issue with the Titan? What do you use your phone to do mostly? Why not look into a Lumia 520 or 620 as a temporary phone until your budget increases?
    The number of little things wrong with this Titan 2 would be amusing if it was happening to someone else:

-Can't send or receive photos/media of any kind in texts.
    -Autofocus on the camera does not work. Object and camera have to be completely still, or pictures are blurred mess. Tried all kinds of settings, no help.
    -It randomly shuts off my music and podcasts. Mostly to see if I am paying attention, I guess.
    -It still updates B-Days from Facebook, but will not give me my reminders from my calander. This feature I use a ton.
    -All three capacitive buttons have lag. Press home button.... wait for it.... then it reacts.
    -Does not load my internet pages well.
    -My favorite is it randomly changes settings of radom things for random reasons at random times. 2 amusing examples: One of my weather apps got changed from the English to the Polish translation (Because Danville IL, USA residents speak a ton of Polish) which happened while charging overnight. But the crown jewel is I pulled it out of my pocket recently to find that my Daughters and AT&T contacts were all combined with my Niece's profile, whose name is Angela. So the T2 decided there need to be less "A's", I guess. Angela now has 4 email addresses, 2 addresses, 8 phone numbers and 2 Facebook profiles. Mind you, on my Hotmail address book all is good, it is just on my phone.

This is in 2 months of use. Part of me just wants to keep using it to see what it does next. Just think of the damage to my life it can do in 6 more months....
    09-14-2013 09:07 AM
    The number of little things wrong with this Titan 2 would be amusing if it was happening to someone else:

-Can't send or receive photos/media of any kind in texts.
    -Autofocus on the camera does not work. Object and camera have to be completely still, or pictures are blurred mess. Tried all kinds of settings, no help.
    -It randomly shuts off my music and podcasts. Mostly to see if I am paying attention, I guess.
    -It still updates B-Days from Facebook, but will not give me my reminders from my calander. This feature I use a ton.
    -All three capacitive buttons have lag. Press home button.... wait for it.... then it reacts.
    -Does not load my internet pages well.
    -My favorite is it randomly changes settings of radom things for random reasons at random times. 2 amusing examples: One of my weather apps got changed from the English to the Polish translation (Because Danville IL, USA residents speak a ton of Polish) which happened while charging overnight. But the crown jewel is I pulled it out of my pocket recently to find that my Daughters and AT&T contacts were all combined with my Niece's profile, whose name is Angela. So the T2 decided there need to be less "A's", I guess. Angela now has 4 email addresses, 2 addresses, 8 phone numbers and 2 Facebook profiles. Mind you, on my Hotmail address book all is good, it is just on my phone.

This is in 2 months of use. Part of me just wants to keep using it to see what it does next. Just think of the damage to my life it can do in 6 more months....
    It really is living up to the Titan name. My T1 has survived so much damage as well...
    09-14-2013 09:10 AM
    Its comforting to know that my 8-3 day is just about coming to an end where as your days are just beginning
    Huh. For some reason, I am now depressed.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-14-2013 09:14 AM
    I will try and remember that. The NP (nurse practitioner) is like a fief on her own fiefdom...today is set up to be a drag with this crew I'm working with. At least I get to hang with the ex later for dinner...
    09-14-2013 09:28 AM
143,631 ... 288289290291292 ...