Dat Chile Brazil game...
    psstttt other thread
    06-28-2014 02:09 PM
    My orientation was so great that I wanted to start school the next day and I hated leaving.
    im guessing its a trade school or private school or something
    06-28-2014 02:11 PM
    I went over the line :/ sure maybe I was in the right to responded but not in a hostile manner. I took it in a bad way and I am sorry
    kmji1957 likes this.
    06-28-2014 02:21 PM
    I've never heard about being in boundaries when making fun of things with friends?
    in my case im not sure if it applies to anyone else. no matter how much confidence I have with anyone that includes MIA,RUE, snowflake , jobs or anyone I would never kid with anyone like that on the internet.
    06-28-2014 02:23 PM
    My brain just can't process this: Microsoft offers an operation system. Microsoft offers two current low-cost phones:

One has a slightly better CPU and twice as much storage (both have however expandable storage), it has no front facing camera, no flash, less RAM, no ambient light and proximity sensor, while the other phone offers all of that. The second one, with all these features, is less expensive.

By only looking at that I would already choose the second one, I'm not even sure if four cores are that much better than two cores, whether the OS can really utilize it, and 8 GB or 4 GB, both is not much and I'd get a SD card for both anyway. And it's less expensive!

The second one runs Android (and of course Android quality apps)...
    me neither :/ I wonder if its more of getting more people using their services.
    06-28-2014 02:27 PM
    I've never heard about being in boundaries when making fun of things with friends?
    Well, everyone does things differently. I just don't make any jokes about anything related to mental health illness - under any circumstances.
    sahib lopez and kmji1957 like this.
    06-28-2014 02:52 PM
    Morning folks. On the road again, headed into work. So far I'm digging the Sony MW1 headset. Reviews were spot on: as an MP3 player, the sound is pretty good - maybe better than on my 925, it looks stylish. Controls are put it some hard to reach spots, the cap covering the charge port + microSD slot feels finicky and is a gigantic fingerprint magnet. I wish it were a little slimmer in design. The clip is a bit awkward too. Oh, you can only pair two devices. Not sure what the battery life will be like so we'll see. All in all, a nice addition. I kinda wish the SBH-52 had internal memory so I'd put music on it and take advantage of the waterproofing, and NFC functions.

And yes, my mitts are still that big. Hard to get a clean shot on a moving train while standing...
    Ahhh forbidden love . I think I heard it before .

I was looking for an mp3 for my little sister. If it's good i will get it for my sis who is going to college this fall semester .

Your middle finger is bigger than my whole hand .-.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-28-2014 02:58 PM
    psstttt other thread
    I know I just wanted to put it here anyways.
    sahib lopez and kmji1957 like this.
    06-28-2014 03:08 PM
    im guessing its a trade school or private school or something
    Nop. Public school.
    06-28-2014 03:09 PM
    Nop. Public school.
    Wow orientation starts early now :o

06-28-2014 03:21 PM
    I know I just wanted to put it here anyways.
    Rebel !

sd173 likes this.
    in my case im not sure if it applies to anyone else. no matter how much confidence I have with anyone that includes MIA,RUE, snowflake , jobs or anyone I would never kid with anyone like that on the internet.
    Nah don't worry I'm never crossing your way again! I'm sorry
    kmji1957 likes this.
    Well, everyone does things differently. I just don't make any jokes about anything related to mental health illness - under any circumstances.
    Hmmm maybe because I don't know how serious it can be.... I'd react in the same way of it was any other disease which I know about
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-28-2014 03:22 PM
    Nah don't worry I'm never crossing your way again! I'm sorry
    :/ don't say that. You have nothing to be sorry about . I went over board . It was a Mia understanding on my part that I didn't see you were joking around

kmji1957 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-28-2014 03:43 PM
    It would appear I need to hard reset my phone. :/ The literally turns into a small furnace when I use data for either Skype and WPC. Then today it did the same with Adobe Photoshop Express. Something is wrong. I really wanted to wait until Cyan but this is silly. It kills my battery so fast!
    06-28-2014 03:56 PM
    I see joking about mental illness is off the list... damn and I was just... ah never mind. :P
    hope4wp likes this.
    06-28-2014 03:56 PM
    So I'm contemplating doing some schooling... I think I'm crazy but it's probably a good idea.
    06-28-2014 03:57 PM
    They've had issues at Glastonbury this year do to the crap weather. :P Maybe one year I'll go. Maybe. :P
    06-28-2014 03:58 PM
    It would appear I need to hard reset my phone. :/ The literally turns into a small furnace when I use data for either Skype and WPC. Then today it did the same with Adobe Photoshop Express. Something is wrong. I really wanted to wait until Cyan but this is silly. It kills my battery so fast!
    :/ at least you get to back up from a point .

06-28-2014 04:00 PM
    We were in London today and the Gay Pride parade was on too. Made a mess out of the traffic and buses. Lots of unhappy people. We went to check out the British Library. Sounds weird maybe but it was a neat place. They had an exhibition on comics. I'm not really a comic book fan but we checked it out anyway. Was OK.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-28-2014 04:00 PM
    :/ don't say that. You have nothing to be sorry about . I went over board . It was a Mia understanding on my part that I didn't see you were joking around

Well, that was maybe a misunderstanding, but we should think what we say or write even if we think it as a joke. Those words may hurt very much and to correct that may take a long time.
    06-28-2014 04:01 PM
    I see joking about mental illness is off the list... damn and I was just... ah never mind. :P
    Hmmmm I don't think ill even guess what you wanted to say because it would make me think to much :p

06-28-2014 04:01 PM
    So I'm contemplating doing some schooling... I think I'm crazy but it's probably a good idea.
    So you are going to be a teacher ...interesting ^,^

06-28-2014 04:02 PM
    So you are going to be a teacher ...interesting ^,^

No I mean I'm going to learn, not teach. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-28-2014 04:03 PM
    Well, that was maybe a misunderstanding, but we should think what we say or write even if we think it as a joke. Those words may hurt very much and to correct that may take a long time.
    Wait so in others words she didn't have fault because she was reacting to the situation at hand even if it was about a mental disorder and I was the blame to start this :/?

Yeah it was mostly my fault for acting the way I acted. Im not trying to get sympathy or anything I'm just saying that I take blame for her getting hurt .

06-28-2014 04:06 PM
144,455 ... 28982899290029012902 ...