• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Certainly not Microsoft.

Pebble?
    Incorrect. The APIs aren't completely opened up by MSFT yet. Technically it doesn't support WP8.1 yet. In a sense it it better for MSFT to make one because it'll be WP first, instead of the other way around.
    06-29-2014 09:40 PM
    And that is one early snowflake ;)
    Normaly I would think something is up but I'll set it slide because it's Sunday and reading the motorcycle handbook to see if ill get my motorcycle license

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I can't sleep...
    06-29-2014 09:52 PM
    Incorrect. The APIs aren't completely opened up by MSFT yet. Technically it doesn't support WP8.1 yet. In a sense it it better for MSFT to make one because it'll be WP first, instead of the other way around.
    Okay, let's see. Windows Phone has a market share of what, 5 % world wide? Of that are how many phones lower cost than a smartwatch would be, 60 %? And then still nobody knows whether people really want smartwatches.

Also the Android ones are pretty cool, Microsoft would have to offer an amazing product to make the 60 % Android users choose it over that. Same goes probably with Apple if they really release one.

And considering the Surface and Windows Phone, the world is really not waiting for Microsoft hardware.
    06-29-2014 09:57 PM
    I can't sleep...

iPadding, and a really good session of it, helps...
    06-29-2014 10:01 PM
    iPadding, and a really good session of it, helps...
    What's an I pad?
    06-29-2014 10:04 PM
    Okay, let's see. Windows Phone has a market share of what, 5 % world wide? Of that are how many phones lower cost than a smartwatch would be, 60 %? And then still nobody knows whether people really want smartwatches.

Also the Android ones are pretty cool, Microsoft would have to offer an amazing product to make the 60 % Android users choose it over that. Same goes probably with Apple if they really release one.

And considering the Surface and Windows Phone, the world is really not waiting for Microsoft hardware.
    Saving grace is that the next round of hardware isn't out yet. And with WP and RT merging, I'd love to see a smartwatch that I could use to control Xbox Music on my phone or tablet. No one is eating for their hardware but they still have a chance to do something.

I see your in a bear type mood on MSFT today.
    sd173 likes this.
    06-29-2014 10:05 PM

I wouldn't go as far as saying msft doesn't have a chance because they can make really go HW. even with low market share the idea of a cross platform is a BIG yes to a lot of people who change phones constantly.
    im not a big smartwatch person but if it takes off and it really is cross platform then I can see myself getting it not because its msft but because it works on android/ios/and windows phone.
    06-29-2014 10:07 PM
    What's an I pad?
    Chregu has to catch you up on that.
    sd173 likes this.
    06-29-2014 10:07 PM
    I know for a fact im not interested in the apples smartwatch because its tied to apple, same with the Samsung samrtwatch. I prefer cross platform smartwatches.
    sd173 likes this.
    06-29-2014 10:08 PM
    Chregu has to catch you up on that.
    *snickers* I don't think he is going to explain it right now
    06-29-2014 10:09 PM
    *snickers* I don't think he is going to explain it right now
    Lawl
    I was just messin round. I know they're those overpriced, overvalued, time-wasting things.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-29-2014 10:21 PM
    Hal yeees... I can't wait for Transformers 5, whenever it comes out!!!
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1324940/tra...rs-4-producer/
    Optimus is gonna kick his cremators' tin (or fleshy, depending on what his origin story will be) buts up and down their planet! It's gonna be so awesome!
    Last edited by sd173; 06-29-2014 at 11:20 PM.
    06-29-2014 10:37 PM
    What Hal?!! I was watching a video on mytube and the phone just freezes and made this blaring sound! Is this what's supposed to happen when a freeze occurs while audio is playing? It was freaking me out!
    06-29-2014 11:10 PM
    Lawl
    I was just messin round. I know they're those overpriced, overvalued, time-wasting things.
    ._. well ok if you say so
    sd173 likes this.
    06-29-2014 11:11 PM
    What Hal?!! I was watching a video on mytube and the phone just freezes and made this blaring sound! Is this what's supposed to happen when a freeze occurs while audio is playing? It was freaking me out!
    o.o what kind of sound ?
    06-29-2014 11:11 PM
    o.o what kind of sound ?
    Like some kind of preset blaring sound you'd expect to be on a megaphone.
    06-29-2014 11:19 PM
    ._. well ok if you say so
    Well it's true! At least, depending on who you ask it is.
    06-29-2014 11:19 PM
    Like some kind of preset blaring sound you'd expect to be on a megaphone.
    o.o my 810 never did that sound before
    06-29-2014 11:21 PM
    Well it's true! At least, depending on who you ask it is.
    lol nvm XD its cool
    sd173 likes this.
    06-29-2014 11:21 PM
    o.o my 810 never did that sound before
    But has it ever crashed while playing music/video?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-29-2014 11:35 PM
    But has it ever crashed while playing music/video?
    nope ....... hmmmm I should use my phone more
    sd173 likes this.
    06-29-2014 11:43 PM
    Hey rue is it true that Canadians use bag of milks instead of carton of milk :o
    Qq
    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Yes they sell milk in bags but you can buy cartons as well. Not all of Canada though and there are parts of the EU. Apparently even some parts of the US have tried it.

I don't know why it started but apparently it's cheaper and easier to transport and a bit more environmentally friendly.

Yes I grew up with it. The plastic bags are placed in a plastic jug so you can use it.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-30-2014 12:07 AM
    Yes they sell milk in bags but you can buy cartons as well. Not all of Canada though and there are parts of the EU. Apparently even some parts of the US have tried it.

I don't know why it started but apparently it's cheaper and easier to transport and a bit more environmentally friendly.

Yes I grew up with it. The plastic bags are placed in a plastic jug so you can use it.
    whoa o.o..... that is strange to me. don't take it the wrong way. I used milk cartons all my life and I always thought it was like that. its strange to me but interesting.
    06-30-2014 12:10 AM
    Which is the wrong side again?
    There is no right or wrong side. :P

Comes down to what you're used to.
    06-30-2014 12:15 AM
    good think I know that there are bags of milk now or else if I were to go into Canada, I would fascinated about bags of milk. I would never leave the store
    06-30-2014 12:18 AM
143,569 ... 29042905290629072908 ...