The number of little things wrong with this Titan 2 would be amusing if it was happening to someone else:

-Can't send or receive photos/media of any kind in texts.
    -Autofocus on the camera does not work. Object and camera have to be completely still, or pictures are blurred mess. Tried all kinds of settings, no help.
    -It randomly shuts off my music and podcasts. Mostly to see if I am paying attention, I guess.
    -It still updates B-Days from Facebook, but will not give me my reminders from my calander. This feature I use a ton.
    -All three capacitive buttons have lag. Press home button.... wait for it.... then it reacts.
    -Does not load my internet pages well.
    -My favorite is it randomly changes settings of radom things for random reasons at random times. 2 amusing examples: One of my weather apps got changed from the English to the Polish translation (Because Danville IL, USA residents speak a ton of Polish) which happened while charging overnight. But the crown jewel is I pulled it out of my pocket recently to find that my Daughters and AT&T contacts were all combined with my Niece's profile, whose name is Angela. So the T2 decided there need to be less "A's", I guess. Angela now has 4 email addresses, 2 addresses, 8 phone numbers and 2 Facebook profiles. Mind you, on my Hotmail address book all is good, it is just on my phone.

This is in 2 months of use. Part of me just wants to keep using it to see what it does next. Just think of the damage to my life it can do in 6 more months....
    Thats a lot happening there. So...how much music and podcasts do you have on it? If the camera doesn't matter and you're on AT&T, you can get a Lumia 620 or 520 and wait until the other stuff gets cheaper. Yes, Xbox music is still a mess but at least 8.1 is close enough on the horizon.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2013 09:32 AM
    Snowmutt. Just to cheer you back up again. My "days work" included the following.
    Swapping arm rests on 4 different office chairs so they now have odd arms.
    Removing the holding bolts on two chairs so that they will break when sat on.
    Locking a chair into its highest point, would be great for a small person but its owner is incredibly tall.
    Moved stationary around and put things in ridiculous places.

I was the only person in today. When over half my team were supposed to be in and couldn't be bothered to turn up i think i have the right to cause some havoc.

Monday morning sure will be amusing...

For me anyway.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk
    Muessig, BIGPADDY, mpt15 and 3 others like this.
    09-14-2013 09:45 AM
    Since we have two chiefs running around in clinic today (the NP and our boss, the medical director) I've decided to use the time to read through my Japanese speech for tomorrow...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2013 10:52 AM
    Since we have two chiefs running around in clinic today (the NP and our boss, the medical director) I've decided to use the time to read through my Japanese speech for tomorrow...
    Good luck on your speech.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-14-2013 10:55 AM
    Good luck on your speech.

ありがとうございます. 頑張ってください is more up my alley. No worries, I wrote the speech already...i just have to read it. I'd be ****ting bricks if I had to give it from memory...
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    09-14-2013 10:59 AM
    Laura, did you see my pics of the 8X? I know everything may be tired of hearing me talk about it, but it has that new phone feel still...😊...my Lumia is waiting for me to get back to it now...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2013 11:00 AM
    Laura, did you see my pics of the 8X? I know everything may be tired of hearing me talk about it, but it has that new phone feel still......my Lumia is waiting for me to get back to it now...
    I love it! The grey colour looks really sharp.
    09-14-2013 11:07 AM
    Convo of the week:

Mom (to her toddler): We're going to the baby sitter if you don't stop crying.

Toddler: mommy! I wanna go out! I love you!

Mom: I know you do. So stop crying or we won't go out.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2013 11:16 AM
    I love it! The grey colour looks really sharp.
    Seeing this color scheme saddness me in one sense at how HTC didn't put more work into the 8X. It didn't need alot, but they were too busy chasing Apple and Samsung...

I still like my 8X though...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2013 11:18 AM
    Finally filling in the forms!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2013 11:30 AM
    Take a break, take a kit kat
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2013 12:37 PM
    The day is dragging at work like nobody's business. Actually, the director is moving along just fine...its the NP in her fiefdom that is plodding along as slow as AT&T with the Amber update for their 920.

Just looking forward to dinner with the ex tonight. Its the small things that matter when your work day feels like it is better to watch paint dry to be more productive...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-14-2013 12:51 PM
    The day is dragging at work like nobody's business. Actually, the director is moving along just fine...its the NP in her fiefdom that is plodding along as slow as AT&T with the Amber update for their 920.

Just looking forward to dinner with the ex tonight. Its the small things that matter when your work day feels like it is better to watch paint dry to be more productive...
    Dinner with the ex
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    09-14-2013 01:09 PM
    Take a break, take a kit kat
    yes, kit kat it is, since the jelly beans are stale ;-)
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-14-2013 01:11 PM
    Dinner with the ex
    yes...dinner, movie, and those winks...
    BIGPADDY and sahib lopez like this.
    09-14-2013 02:03 PM
    ok so im back and hehe looks like you guys are talking about work .....zzzzzzzzz even though you guys are fun about it . also bp is being strange again while msftismia talking about his 8x and his ex with some dinner and other things I think :O and also im having a dilemma I met this girl and yesterday we were texting all day and I'm wondering if I should text her back..... I want to but I don't want to annoy her .....yikes. also I saw another moderator come out of no where ............ I wonder how they do it :P
    09-14-2013 02:16 PM
    Hey BIGPADDY, what's that beer your always preaching about? Heading to a liquor store to stock up for tonight's fight, thought I'd give it a try if they have it.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-14-2013 02:16 PM
    Hey BIGPADDY, what's that beer your always preaching about? Heading to a liquor store to stock up for tonight's fight, thought I'd give it a try if they have it.
    CARLING and CARLSBURG!!!

YOU WILL ENJOY AND SPREAD THE GOOD WORD!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-14-2013 02:23 PM
    ok so im back and hehe looks like you guys are talking about work .....zzzzzzzzz even though you guys are fun about it . also bp is being strange again while msftismia talking about his 8x and his ex with some dinner and other things I think :O and also im having a dilemma I met this girl and yesterday we were texting all day and I'm wondering if I should text her back..... I want to but I don't want to annoy her .....yikes. also I saw another moderator come out of no where ............ I wonder how they do it :P
    text her back if she is fine with you texting her from yesterday. problem solved.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-14-2013 02:35 PM
    If you just want one get CARLING!!!
    09-14-2013 02:35 PM
    text her back if she is fine with you texting her from yesterday. problem solved.
    Hehe you make it sound easy XD i will !!! And I hope you do good on your speech thing !!!!!>:)
    09-14-2013 02:49 PM
    If you just want one get CARLING!!!
    Ehhh this is out of my league I don't know what kind of beers you guys talk about :p
    09-14-2013 02:51 PM
    Ehhh this is out of my league I don't know what kind of beers you guys talk about :p
    Just bing it!
    09-14-2013 02:53 PM
    Just bing it!
    If I do the NSA might send the FBI for looking at beers :p
    09-14-2013 02:56 PM
    If I do the NSA might send the FBI for looking at beers :p
    No they won't that just a silly rumor
    09-14-2013 02:59 PM
144,439 ... 289290291292293 ...