The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hmmmm it doesn't feel like a Monday

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-30-2014 03:01 PM
    You know the more msft waits with skype the more people will start to use whatsapp >.<
    Only a few are left until everyone from my skype contacts use whatsapp

06-30-2014 04:28 PM
    Hmmmm so an iOS update to fix some stuff .... Interesting

06-30-2014 05:01 PM
    Wow we reached 110 here in northern Cali :/ sucks for the people who work outside that are labor intensive

06-30-2014 05:57 PM
    O.o 111 yikes that's hot .good thing in not outside

06-30-2014 08:00 PM
    I hate how OneMusic was available through myappfree for just a trial period. It's just a quick fix to the music issue, not something I'd but for long term use! I'm in such conflict over whether to buy it or not. There's literally a red devil red 1520 & white angel 1520 on my shoulders consulting with me about this right now!
    06-30-2014 09:21 PM
    I barely ever even used OneMusic since I listen to music only when I'm PhotoShoping or 3D Designing, and the amount of time I do that during the summer is so little!
    06-30-2014 09:23 PM
    Trial periods should be based on usage! Me so angry. I gotta go find a whole new Xbox Music & OneMusic replacement app now.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-30-2014 09:26 PM
    Trial periods should be based on usage! Me so angry. I gotta go find a whole new Xbox Music & OneMusic replacement app now.
    ._. Trial periods are ok but like you said they should be based off your usage

sd173 likes this.
    06-30-2014 09:30 PM
    i get to see fireworks soon :P
    06-30-2014 11:05 PM
    yup sums it up for me about QHD displays
    06-30-2014 11:18 PM
    i get to see fireworks soon :P
    You know what has tons of fireworks? Transformers 4.

Well, actually they're more like giant explosions, but better than fireworks.
    06-30-2014 11:26 PM
    I can't stop thinking about transformers 4 what might be in transformers 5. This is worse than my interest in/obsession over what that guy said in the YouTube video about something big coming to WP! Now I know what the character Bryan Cranston played as in Godzilla might have felt like...
    06-30-2014 11:29 PM
    It's almost like I'm in physical pain when I open the Xbox music app.
    06-30-2014 11:31 PM
    You know what has tons of fireworks? Transformers 4.

Well, actually they're more like giant explosions, but better than fireworks.
    lol that Michel bay and explosions XD
    sd173 likes this.
    06-30-2014 11:46 PM
    I can't stop thinking about transformers 4 what might be in transformers 5. This is worse than my interest in/obsession over what that guy said in the YouTube video about something big coming to WP! Now I know what the character Bryan Cranston played as in Godzilla might have felt like...
    >.< well its something to look forward too... I guess :P
    sd173 likes this.
    06-30-2014 11:48 PM
    It's almost like I'm in physical pain when I open the Xbox music app.
    *sigh* way to much complaining about the xbox music app. sure its justified but its getting to the point where I think people are complaining just because its msft :/
    sd173 likes this.
    06-30-2014 11:50 PM
    *sigh* way to much complaining about the xbox music app. sure its justified but its getting to the point where I think people are complaining just because its msft :/
    No they're complaining because it's horrible. Has been since day one.
    06-30-2014 11:54 PM
    ._. Trial periods are ok but like you said they should be based off your usage

No that makes little sense. A trial time is there for trial usage. If you don't use it during that period of time that's your problem. It would take more programming to sort out.

Personally I prefer the free app with ads and some capability missing rather than time limited.
    07-01-2014 12:00 AM
    No they're complaining because it's horrible. Has been since day one.
    I wonder what they are using it for. I use it for the same thing and that is to listen to music. I know im the minority but I do wonder what is it that they ask for. I use both iPod and my phone for music and they work the same. in fact when I use Bluetooth on my ipod cuts in and out yet on my phone I don't get any of that.
    so yes I do wonder what is it that they need. I check on the forums and I get non of the issues they complain about
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 07-01-2014 at 12:12 AM. Reason: make it more understandable i think
    07-01-2014 12:07 AM
    No that makes little sense. A trial time is there for trial usage. If you don't use it during that period of time that's your problem. It would take more programming to sort out.

Personally I prefer the free app with ads and some capability missing rather than time limited.
    I think it makes sense. I would like to see how it work depending on my usage so I can see if it works well with my daily flow of things. If I set a trial based on time that means I would have to use it to the maximum on that certain time frame
    07-01-2014 12:09 AM
    I think it makes sense. I would like to see how it work depending on my usage so I can see if it works well with my daily flow of things. If I set a trial based on time that means I would have to use it to the maximum on that certain time frame
    Yes I see you understand....

You're missing the point. Look from this perspective. You develop an app, you programme it as you say. So 30 days usage. Now what if that person takes a year to use those 30 days? What does that tell me about their use of the app other than they didn't really use it. If you can't sort out in 30 days whether you like something or not why are you bothering to download it in the first place? Why not wait until you have the time to assess it properly? I know some apps have a short time frame but even then, same thing.

That's why I prefer my thinking. Then at least when I use the app the dev still gets ad revenue.
    07-01-2014 12:22 AM
    I wonder what they are using it for. I use it for the same thing and that is to listen to music. I know im the minority but I do wonder what is it that they ask for. I use both iPod and my phone for music and they work the same. in fact when I use Bluetooth on my ipod cuts in and out yet on my phone I don't get any of that.
    so yes I do wonder what is it that they need. I check on the forums and I get non of the issues they complain about
    This is the common take with everything on WP. It's I don't have X problem so I don't see the issue. You've been lucky. Be happy many others including me and my wife haven't. Not just with the music app but with WP in general.
    07-01-2014 12:26 AM
    This is the common take with everything on WP. It's I don't have X problem so I don't see the issue. You've been lucky. Be happy many others including me and my wife haven't. Not just with the music app but with WP in general.
    im not saying that there isn't a problem of course there are things to be fixed but what are they doing to get these problems.
    07-01-2014 12:34 AM
    Yes I see you understand....

You're missing the point. Look from this perspective. You develop an app, you programme it as you say. So 30 days usage. Now what if that person takes a year to use those 30 days? What does that tell me about their use of the app other than they didn't really use it. If you can't sort out in 30 days whether you like something or not why are you bothering to download it in the first place? Why not wait until you have the time to assess it properly? I know some apps have a short time frame but even then, same thing.

That's why I prefer my thinking. Then at least when I use the app the dev still gets ad revenue.
    ah when you put it that way it makes better sense . thought I would put it more to 5 days just because that is a work/school week ;) 30 days is overkill
    07-01-2014 12:39 AM
142,733 ... 29082909291029112912 ...