Google has Cortana-like reminder to go home.
    When I get up in the morning and check my tablet it tells me how long my commute will be based on driving. Funny thing is, I didn't set up a commute so I'm not entirely sure it's accurate. On top of that I don't drive to work. It also does the reverse when I get ready to go home.
    07-02-2014 06:31 AM
    It was able to identify my Home, and like Cortana asks me if it is indeed my Home. But I was nearby the office. He he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-02-2014 06:39 AM
    Morning folks. I wish I was doing cartwheels for being off from work today but that's not the case. Got to work on that presentation for class later.

On a side note, I really dislike the fact I cannot use tethering on my 925. It works fine on my Z Ultra & 8X, but not on this thing.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-02-2014 08:47 AM
    My bacteria did not grow and I have not the slightest idea why. All I know is that this is really annoys me as I was so looking forward to this experiment, and I even did get up an hour early to do work on this...
    Is this anywhere close to microbiology?
    The little critters never preyed well with me. I at least didn't get sick from them.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-02-2014 08:52 AM
    Morning folks. I wish I was doing cartwheels for being off from work today but that's not the case. Got to work on that presentation for class later.

On a side note, I really dislike the fact I cannot use tethering on my 925. It works fine on my Z Ultra & 8X, but not on this thing.
    Come on, do a cartwheel.

I know you want to~
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-02-2014 08:53 AM
    Hey guys ,
    Its been a while since I last posted in this thread.
    So, wassup?
    07-02-2014 09:07 AM
    Hey guys ,
    Its been a while since I last posted in this thread.
    So, wassup?
    I work every day. It's a long day. Not much happens that would interest you during my day. Not in a way that you'd understand it anyway.

The weather is nice at least. It would also appear that WP8.1 is finally making it's way to OTA, pending carrier approval of course and other nonsense. So not much.
    07-02-2014 09:14 AM
    Come on, do a cartwheel.

I know you want to~
    Not until after class ends tonight...
    07-02-2014 09:14 AM
    Not until after class ends tonight...
    Be sure to take a pic and post it. :P
    07-02-2014 09:15 AM
    Is this anywhere close to microbiology?
    The little critters never preyed well with me. I at least didn't get sick from them.
    If it is not close to microbiology I'm doing something terribly wrong.

Also, I really hope you didn't work on pathogens, at least we didn't in undergraduate school. Too risky.

I just picked around 300 single colonies, randomly deciding what bacteria get to live and what will be killed. And the fact that I am thinking about this tells me once more that I never will carry out animal experiments...
    07-02-2014 09:16 AM
    I work every day. It's a long day. Not much happens that would interest you during my day. Not in a way that you'd understand it anyway.

The weather is nice at least. It would also appear that WP8.1 is finally making it's way to OTA, pending carrier approval of course and other nonsense. So not much.
    Okay, 😌
    07-02-2014 09:20 AM
    Okay,
    I'm depressed now. :/ not even the slightest hint of interest in what I do. :/
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    07-02-2014 09:42 AM
    You were somehow suggesting that you don't really want to talk about it though, most of all by stating he wouldn't understand it, I blame that on you :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-02-2014 09:56 AM
    Take a nice, quick break.

That's my advice. From me to you. Free of charge.

(I do this all the time when I get tired of doing work. Unfortunately, I seem to do it way too much...)
    07-02-2014 09:57 AM
    You were somehow suggesting that you don't really want to talk about it though, most of all by stating he wouldn't understand it, I blame that on you :P
    Yeah!
    07-02-2014 10:01 AM
    Yeah!
    You would agree with him. :P
    07-02-2014 10:08 AM
    Yes but is shows a lack of curiosity. Sadly part of the younger generation these days. :P

Sigh. Now I sound old. :/
    Chregu likes this.
    07-02-2014 10:08 AM
    Yes but is shows a lack of curiosity. Sadly part of the younger generation these days. :P

Sigh. Now I sound old. :/
    So, I should have been curious?
    Why???
    07-02-2014 10:10 AM
    So, I should have been curious?
    Why???
    Gives me something to distract me. I just went through two one hour meetings and I needed something else to think about.. :P

Don't worry. I guess I wrote it wrong in the first place.
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    07-02-2014 10:12 AM
    Yay! A low cost low spec phone has been announced for the UK! Woot! A whopping 150 for a carrier unlocked version. Yeah I see that being popular...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-02-2014 10:55 AM
    Yay! A low cost low spec phone has been announced for the UK! Woot! A whopping 150 for a carrier unlocked version. Yeah I see that being popular...
    I decreased the antibiotics concentration and inoculated the strains again. This is the only problem I can think of, too high concentrations of the antibiotic. My cute little bacteria, they already can only take 10 times lower concentrations than E. coli, and they still die...
    07-02-2014 11:00 AM
    I decreased the antibiotics concentration and inoculated the strains again. This is the only problem I can think of, too high concentrations of the antibiotic. My cute little bacteria, they already can only take 10 times lower concentrations than E. coli, and they still die...
    I love how your comment has no bearing one mine. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-02-2014 11:02 AM
    I love how your comment has no bearing one mine. :P
    It was all I could think of ;-)
    07-02-2014 11:05 AM
    It was all I could think of ;-)
    I was expecting more of a crass comment from you regarding the phone. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-02-2014 11:07 AM
    I was expecting more of a crass comment from you regarding the phone. :P
    I have made too many comments about this in other threads already today, I'm getting tired of myself ;-)
    07-02-2014 11:30 AM
145,639 ... 29132914291529162917 ...