WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nope! :( my mum doesn't have money �� :'( but i love them pink headphones! Did you see them?

:( bummer I would get them for you but um there is a distance problem :p and yeah I saw them they look nice just not as good as my purities ;)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I hate that everytime i want something i have to beg my way to get it! My father doesn't bring it with a smile on his face...
And now that my mother's sick 😷..... He says he won't take care of us because he'll get married 💑 again :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hate that everytime i want something i have to beg my way to get it! My father doesn't bring it with a smile on his face...
And now that my mother's sick ��..... He says he won't take care of us because he'll get married �� again :/

well not to sound mean or anything but most of the time if you want something you got work for it :/ nothing we get is handed to us . if I could I would get them for you but I cant :/. anyways don't beg for stuff ok.
awww that's horrible :/ he would just leave you both?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

well not to sound mean or anything but most of the time if you want something you got work for it :/ nothing we get is handed to us . if I could I would get them for you but I cant :/. anyways don't beg for stuff ok.
awww that's horrible :/ he would just leave you both?
I don't wanna depend on anyone =( but I'm left with no choice...i wish i could work part time here...but they won't
He means once my mother is dead....he'll marry again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro