No they won't that just a silly rumor
    Oh I know I just couldn't resist my self ;)
    09-14-2013 04:02 PM
    I'm sooooooooooo hungry I could eat a tri-tip sandwich. It would have white bread, lettuces .tomato, tri-tip, mustered, mayo, Colby chess or is it Colby white cheese , or Colby jack cheese .... I can't remember but I want one :3!!!!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-14-2013 04:06 PM
    Oh I know I just couldn't resist my self ;)
    Well it might be true if you live in the US but I dont we have are own secret government organisation that watching us in the UK!
    09-14-2013 04:08 PM
    If I had one I would feel like I can take on the whole empire by myself >;)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-14-2013 04:09 PM
    Hehe you make it sound easy XD i will !!! And I hope you do good on your speech thing !!!!!>:)
    It is. If you were texting along ok yesterday and things were flowing well, you are allowed to text her the day afterwards...😊

Thanks about the speech. Of course I will post details tomorrow...work is still dragging along. It feels like watching BP in a room without cake for 15 minutes...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-14-2013 04:09 PM
    Well it might be true if you live in the US but I dont we have are own secret government organisation that watching us in the UK!
    *sigh* yes I do in the US it's bad enough google is watching over us but now the government :p oh well what can I do about it except throw cake at them and us MS products :)
    09-14-2013 04:12 PM
    It is. If you were texting along ok yesterday and things were flowing well, you are allowed to text her the day afterwards...

Thanks about the speech. Of course I will post details tomorrow...work is still dragging along. It feels like watching BP in a room without cake for 15 minutes...
    I haven't had a proper cake all day, unless you count 2 or 3 cake bars then yes I did have some cake.
    09-14-2013 04:13 PM
    It is. If you were texting along ok yesterday and things were flowing well, you are allowed to text her the day afterwards...

I hate the feeling in my stomach before a speech x.x
    09-14-2013 04:13 PM
    *sigh* yes I do in the US it's bad enough google is watching over us but now the government :p oh well what can I do about it except throw cake at them and us MS products :)
    Yes and give me your bank accounts and passwords for safety!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-14-2013 04:14 PM
    Yes and give me your bank accounts and passwords for safety!
    I'd trust you with that before I trust you with my cake XD the day I let you look after my cake is the day is I use an android phone and gmail ;)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-14-2013 04:20 PM
    I'd trust you with that before I trust you with my cake XD the day I let you look after my cake is the day is I use an android phone and gmail ;)
    I will only use it to buy cake and other items......
    09-14-2013 04:21 PM
    I haven't had a proper cake all day, unless you count 2 or 3 cake bars then yes I did have some cake.
    I had a cupcake. :)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-14-2013 04:21 PM
    I had a cupcake. :)
    That a cake, a small cake but still a cake!

Any pictures?
    09-14-2013 04:22 PM
    If we had access to the whole of this thread I wonder how many times cake has been said....

We should discuss other things besides cake. I mean there's many other great foods out there. Cake is but one.
    09-14-2013 04:22 PM
    That a cake, a small cake but still a cake!

Any pictures?
    No, no pictures this time. I did however take a picture of dinner,which was two small greasy, yummy burgers. :)
    09-14-2013 04:23 PM
    There were two cupcakes. One was a mocha cupcake and the other was a butterscotch. :)
    09-14-2013 04:24 PM
    If we had access to the whole of this thread I wonder how many times cake has been said....

We should discuss other things besides cake. I mean there's many other great foods out there. Cake is but one.
    No cake is the only good thing in this world apart from SONY, NOKIA and a few others.

Cake has been mention by the same member multiple times in this thread and others......
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-14-2013 04:24 PM
    Ya tri-tip is a good food better than cake >:)
    09-14-2013 04:25 PM
    No cake is the only good thing in this world apart from SONY, NOKIA and a few others.

Cake has been mention by the same member multiple times in this thread and others......
    I see you haven't gotten out much... :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-14-2013 04:26 PM

I wonder who that member could be ......hmmmmmmmmm oh I know it's you :p
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-14-2013 04:26 PM
    BP you have to get over to France some day. Honestly they have the best deserts.
    sahib lopez and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-14-2013 04:30 PM
    Though baklava is very nice as well.
    09-14-2013 04:31 PM
    I love a good lemon tart and pecan pie with vanilla ice cream. I recommend the Patisserie Valeria pecan pie. It's not overly sweet.
    09-14-2013 04:32 PM
    Ya tri-tip is a good food better than cake >:)
    No cake is better than cake.
    09-14-2013 04:32 PM
    BP you have to get over to France some day. Honestly they have the best deserts.
    I cringe when I hear or see the word France it reminds me of my French class
    09-14-2013 04:34 PM
145,721 ... 290291292293294 ...