Well there is offer where you get 30GB for 11€/month so I might just take that if there won't be Wi-Fi.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    looks like you cant live with wifi ;)
    07-03-2014 02:58 PM
    We will see, didn't live without internet for a week for more than 4 years.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-03-2014 03:01 PM
    I remember that chegru went on a cruise for a week and he said the same thing :P
    You aren't calling me snowflake? What's the matter?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-03-2014 03:39 PM
    Since the Spotify update on WP two Spotify updates on iOS ;-)
    07-03-2014 03:40 PM
    Since the Spotify update on WP two Spotify updates on iOS ;-)
    Positivity strikes again!
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    07-03-2014 03:44 PM
    Anyone know why Cortana is doing this, and DESTROYING my battery life? I was at 100% this morning, and phone died just now, with just moderate use. For now, I just disabled Cortana in running in the background. D:
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140703_0001.png  
    07-03-2014 03:48 PM
    You aren't calling me snowflake? What's the matter?
    Well since it's a matter of respect . When I'm posting something to something that normally doesn't post here I refer to the name they have on Their avatar . Now if it was someone like rue or Mia I would say snowflake

I know that didn't make sense :p well uhh let's just say it's a matter of respect

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Chregu likes this.
    07-03-2014 03:50 PM
    I feel a little under pressure. Positivity... ice cream is awesome!!
    07-03-2014 03:50 PM
    Well since it's a matter of respect . When I'm posting something to something that normally doesn't post here I refer to the name they have on Their avatar . Now if it was someone like rue or Mia I would say snowflake

I know that didn't make sense :p well uhh let's just say it's a matter of respect

It made a lot of sense!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-03-2014 03:51 PM
    Anyone know why Cortana is doing this, and DESTROYING my battery life? I was at 100% this morning, and phone died just now, with just moderate use. For now, I just disabled Cortana in running in the background. D:
    Maybe it's pinging the server for new info ? Hmmmmm that's the first think I thought of

07-03-2014 03:51 PM
    Well, you misspelled it, but still :P
    07-03-2014 03:52 PM
    Maybe it's pinging the server for new info ? Hmmmmm that's the first think I thought of

Maybe, as since I'm on a trip, and sometimes turn off data, then turn it back on later, it uses a lot of background tasks?
    07-03-2014 03:52 PM
    Being positive is the new negativity and being negative is the new positive to msft :p didn't you get the meno ? We even had a meeting about this

07-03-2014 03:53 PM
    Well, you misspelled it, but still :P
    Nobody needs to know !

Chregu likes this.
    07-03-2014 03:54 PM
    Maybe, as since I'm on a trip, and sometimes turn off data, then turn it back on later, it uses a lot of background tasks?
    Think about it , cortana is always running and stops when it's not needed so it doesn't ping the servers .
    So by turning off the data it has to ping the servers for the time it missed and keeps on pinging until it gets the servers get a request by the phone and loads it back to the phone

I think but that's what I learned in my networking class

unstoppablekem likes this.
    07-03-2014 03:56 PM
    Being positive is the new negativity and being negative is the new positive to msft :p didn't you get the meno ? We even had a meeting about this

I like my 8X very much, WhatsApp and Spotify can be slightly annoying at times, but in general I am very happy with it.

And I am off to bed!
    07-03-2014 04:00 PM
    I like my 8X very much, WhatsApp and Spotify can be slightly annoying at times, but in general I am very happy with it.

And I am off to bed!
    I noticed in whatsapp if I text more than 5 pages it gets super laggy. By the 10th page I wanted to kill whatsapp

Later snowflake

07-03-2014 04:03 PM
    So...I'm starting the process of getting organized and decluttering. It's been 10 months since I own my current 8X and a year since I've owned some kind of 8X. It is a nice small phone but it will get relegated to more of a back up role these days. I wont neglect it...but I just won't update it to 8.1 right away.

Going forward, it's the 925 and the Z Ultra. I plan to repair the screen of my 920 and send it on its way. Looking forward to the SWR10 and the SBH-52 specifically for the Z Ultra. Yes, I'm weaning myself off Xbox Music.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-03-2014 04:45 PM
    So...I'm starting the process of getting organized and decluttering. It's been 10 months since I own my current 8X and a year since I've owned some kind of 8X. It is a nice small phone but it will get relegated to more of a back up role these days. I wont neglect it...but I just won't update it to 8.1 right away.

Going forward, it's the 925 and the Z Ultra. I plan to repair the screen of my 920 and send it on its way. Looking forward to the SWR10 and the SBH-52 specifically for the Z Ultra. Yes, I'm weaning myself off Xbox Music.
    Not that this is relevant but my setup is iPod , 810 and mp3 in case I lose My iPod

07-03-2014 05:02 PM
    Not that this is relevant but my setup is iPod , 810 and mp3 in case I lose My iPod

Honestly, I wish that HTC had something very nice. I'd use that on me as my daily driver, and the 1520 as my phablet. But I like the Z Ultra and will use that instead. The 925's camera is good enough for me for now. Although I will say that the 930 would make a fine workshorse.
    07-03-2014 06:40 PM
    And we are on the way, if there is Wi-Fi I will post picture or two, I'd not we hear Radler in little over a week. Bye 🙋
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-03-2014 11:20 PM
    Honestly, I wish that HTC had something very nice. I'd use that on me as my daily driver, and the 1520 as my phablet. But I like the Z Ultra and will use that instead. The 925's camera is good enough for me for now. Although I will say that the 930 would make a fine workshorse.
    yup HTC needs to step it up in the WP market..... I would like to simplify and just have to two devices. if HTC still have good audio and a good enough phone ill consider it because nokia phones don't have as a good audio quality as my ipod :/
    07-03-2014 11:46 PM
    And we are on the way, if there is Wi-Fi I will post picture or two, I'd not we hear Radler in little over a week. Bye
    later and don't get eaten by sharks !
    sd173 likes this.
    07-03-2014 11:46 PM
    yup HTC needs to step it up in the WP market..... I would like to simplify and just have to two devices. if HTC still have good audio and a good enough phone ill consider it because nokia phones don't have as a good audio quality as my ipod :/
    I really wish the 1520 had front facing speakers. I always have to put my hand behind my phone to redirect the sound for better quality.
    07-03-2014 11:48 PM
    later and don't get eaten by sharks !
    Sharks are my favorite animals. Especially the Great White.
    07-03-2014 11:49 PM
144,738 ... 29232924292529262927 ...