well I went to the lake this afternoon.... there is something about Cali's summer afternoons and nights that just make you want to be outside and chill.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-04-2014 12:49 AM
    Sharks are my favorite animals. Especially the Great White.
    mine are pandas :3
    sd173 likes this.
    07-04-2014 12:49 AM
    I really wish the 1520 had front facing speakers. I always have to put my hand behind my phone to redirect the sound for better quality.
    I love that idea that HTC did. it was needed and is appreciated
    sd173 likes this.
    07-04-2014 12:50 AM
    Oh yeah so there's this hurricane thingy on the coast of NC. I'm just starting to see the rain from it. It really must suck to be at the coast right now!
    07-04-2014 12:51 AM
    I love that idea that HTC did. it was needed and is appreciated
    It should be an industry-wide standard.
    07-04-2014 12:53 AM
    Oh yeah so there's this hurricane thingy on the coast of NC. I'm just starting to see the rain from it. It really must suck to be at the coast right now!
    I hope its not realy bad ... sure I don't know anyone over there but I hope its not bad
    07-04-2014 12:58 AM
    I think companies aren't going to do it because the risk of being sued
    07-04-2014 12:59 AM
    Maybe one day the quality of sound that comes out will be worth it too. Right now it's horrible. Nothing I hate more than people listening to music on a phone with their friends on public transport. Aside from it bothering everyone else with their crap music the sound quality is also crap.
    sd173 likes this.
    07-04-2014 12:59 AM
    I think companies aren't going to do it because the risk of being sued
    I hope that's not the reason. Lawsuits hinder technological advancements, which is why Tesla made their patents public.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-04-2014 01:06 AM
    I hope its not realy bad ... sure I don't know anyone over there but I hope its not bad
    Judging from what I hear from the local news, it sounds like it might be bad, but that's probably just exaggeration to get more people watching their news shows. As long as people are prepared, which they probably are since big storms aren't rare on the coast, I don't think anything in terms of injuries deaths will happen.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-04-2014 01:11 AM
    Maybe one day the quality of sound that comes out will be worth it too. Right now it's horrible. Nothing I hate more than people listening to music on a phone with their friends on public transport. Aside from it bothering everyone else with their crap music the sound quality is also crap.
    I hate that.... I wish they would buy a spliter and use headphones to listen to music that way
    07-04-2014 01:15 AM
    I hope that's not the reason. Lawsuits hinder technological advancements, which is why Tesla made their patents public.
    but patents are there so other companies don't steal their ideas and claim it as theirs
    07-04-2014 01:15 AM
    but patents are there so other companies don't steal their ideas and claim it as theirs
    I think what Tesla is doing is sort of like an open source thing, where companies can use their patents but Tesla still gets the credit.
    07-04-2014 01:23 AM
    I think what Tesla is doing is sort of like an open source thing, where companies can use their patents but Tesla still gets the credit.
    well lets see how it works for them in the long run
    07-04-2014 01:38 AM
    I really wish the 1520 had front facing speakers. I always have to put my hand behind my phone to redirect the sound for better quality.
    Front facing speakers are not the best technology. The problem with mobile phone speakers is the same that laptops have. It's usually the last part of the design and the speakers are cheap.
    07-04-2014 01:58 AM
    well im off to sleep.. good night and good morning
    07-04-2014 02:17 AM
    There's a crap load of bikes wanting to get on the train. :/ they're such a pain. Especially at my station where there are tones. of people getting off
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-04-2014 02:17 AM
    Yeah, the Android smartwatches don't seem to be quite ready yet. Let's wait a few generations.
    07-04-2014 02:23 AM
    I started to read this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...urnalists.html

After the first page I realized that there are 4 pages to go. I don't think there's anything left for me to say, so I gave up reading it ;-)
    N_LaRUE, sahib lopez and sd173 like this.
    07-04-2014 03:42 AM
    I started to read this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...urnalists.html

After the first page I realized that there are 4 pages to go. I don't think there's anything left for me to say, so I gave up reading it ;-)
    I was just there! Stop following me. :P

The arguments got pretty weird. The focus on facts seemed to go astray and then the direction of the thread went completely somewhere else. The discussion went completely off topic to where it started. No realism to the whole thread if you ask me.
    Chregu and sd173 like this.
    07-04-2014 04:22 AM
    I keep trying to help people in the Ask a Question forum and they never seem to reply back. :/
    07-04-2014 04:28 AM
    I was just there! Stop following me. :P

The arguments got pretty weird. The focus on facts seemed to go astray and then the direction of the thread went completely somewhere else. The discussion went completely off topic to where it started. No realism to the whole thread if you ask me.
    Maybe I should go on reading it then ;-)
    07-04-2014 05:24 AM
    I keep trying to help people in the Ask a Question forum and they never seem to reply back. :/
    On behalf on all the rude guys out there I'd like to thank you for your help!
    07-04-2014 05:24 AM
    Maybe I should go on reading it then ;-)
    The thread OP is about tech writers but the thread has moved into arguments of how bad MS advertisement is and talk about video APIs in WP....
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    07-04-2014 05:26 AM
    On behalf on all the rude guys out there I'd like to thank you for your help!
    You're welcome. :) Have I been helpful??? :P
    07-04-2014 05:27 AM
145,277 ... 29242925292629272928 ...