WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

World flooding would mean we would have too much of it! ;)

Then again there is the potential for a ice age, or global warming where most water supplies disappear! :(

LOL! I think you misunderstand. Flooding is one thing. I'm talking about drinking water. Do a search on it. We all concentrate on our power issues but no one seems to talk about water.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
i reside in Australia, and i was born and raised in Australia. :)

Gun laws are very strict here.

Your problem hap opened to my girlfriends surface 2 the other day, really easy to fix. Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds, you should see the driver turn on again. I'd it doesn't, press and hold the start button in the middle of the screen at the bottom and the power button at the same time and you will have effectively soft reset your device.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

LOL! I think you misunderstand. Flooding is one thing. I'm talking about drinking water. Do a search on it. We all concentrate on our power issues but no one seems to talk about water.

Yeah, just read a bit, huh, well in some ways it's kinda expected, as there are some areas where lack of water is common and the population is only going to grow, so issues are bound to become more and more common.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Your problem hap opened to my girlfriends surface 2 the other day, really easy to fix. Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds, you should see the driver turn on again. I'd it doesn't, press and hold the start button in the middle of the screen at the bottom and the power button at the same time and you will have effectively soft reset your device.

You saved me returning my Device!

Thank you!!!! :D

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, now it works... Seriously though, how does that happen?

I still want to get a Nexus 7. ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I will admit, living here for 15 years has made me want to travel to a lot of places. :\

You'll travel if you want to. It's not that expensive and there are options for young people to do it easily. You probably just never looked or thought about it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb