WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, now it works... Seriously though, how does that happen?

I still want to get a Nexus 7. ;)

This kind of thing can happen with any device. The most important thing is there's a quick and easy way to get your device working normally again. At least you won't be getting a nexus because of that problem :wink:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Now, I'm supposed to be off from work these past two days, which means I'm not supposed to be traveling during rush hour to get to NYC. And yet, here I am, sitting on the Njtransit train headed into the city. Only the GF (yesterday morning) and my mother (today) can be the culprits for such extra traveling. No complaints either way, just found it ironic...that's all.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it is supposed to rain heavily today...so why not pull out the Prince as my daily driver on an off day spent doing assignments? Makes sense to me at least...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Now, I'm supposed to be off from work these past two days, which means I'm not supposed to be traveling during rush hour to get to NYC. And yet, here I am, sitting on the Njtransit train headed into the city. Only the GF (yesterday morning) and my mother (today) can be the culprits for such extra traveling. No complaints either way, just found it ironic...that's all.

Be happy you're not travelling in London today or tomorrow. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I love gadgets too much.

The Lumia 930 can't really do more than my 8X, I'd still like to have it ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just find them boring. Sorry. If you like them that's fine.

They only ever made one song and since then they release it over and over again with slightly different lyrics.

But this one song I don't really mind ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I wish I was off this week.

My new supervisor starts today at work. She will be my 6th supervisor in this my 7th year at the job. Now I'd love to take the credit of being so unmanageable that I'm the cause for that statistic, but sadly the nature of where I work is the culprit. Perhaps I'm at my current job too long...after all, there are under 20 people who are still there when I first started of a total staff of 150+...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My get up and go songs:

Rage Against the Machine - Wake up
Tool - The Pot
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider

If I want funny:

Primus - Detachable ***** (<- technical name for male organ)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Be happy you're not travelling in London today or tomorrow. :p

I suppose. I still would rather be home or on campus working on assignments. There are some cute juveniles I saw yesterday. Thank goodness I like them older and more established or else I'd be a real troublemaker. Plus the GF gives me enough trouble as is to keep me occupied.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6