That's only because you have never tasted them!
    Give me one, then! ;)
    07-05-2014 08:50 AM
    In Schwyzerdtsch you mean?!
    I wouldn't write it like that but many would, and that's exactly it :-)

Interestingly there are more Swiss people in these forums than one might think.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    07-05-2014 09:16 AM
    Give me one, then! ;)
    Well, I am not planning on traveling to the Philippines, but it must be beautiful. If I ever do, I will take one with me ;-)
    07-05-2014 09:17 AM
    Well, I am not planning on traveling to the Philippines, but it must be beautiful. If I ever do, I will take one with me ;-)
    Well, that would be if you find me. And gedzum, since he's a Filipino as well, apparently.

(Oh, and bring your 3DS as well, but I digress. That would be for my personal gain. And for the glory of all the StreetPasses.)
    07-05-2014 09:20 AM
    Well, that would be if you find me. And gedzum, since he's a Filipino as well, apparently.
    I could deposit it somewhere, I don't think I would go to the Philippines looking for you. It's important for me that people know about the magnificence of Jazz apples, but I wouldn't take it that far.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    07-05-2014 09:21 AM
    I just ordered my mother an external hard-disc so she can back-up all here pictures. Would be a pity if she loses them.
    07-05-2014 09:22 AM
    I could deposit it somewhere, I don't think I would go to the Philippines looking for you. It's important for me that people know about the magnificence of Jazz apples, but I wouldn't take it that far.
    Jazz apple is love. Jazz apple is life. ;)
    Chregu likes this.
    07-05-2014 09:27 AM
    I just ordered my mother an external hard-disc so she can back-up all here pictures. Would be a pity if she loses them.
    Buy her two instead. One for her, in case she loses whatever computer/camera she has, and one for you in case she loses her HDD.

GOOD FOR CAPITALISM!
    07-05-2014 09:28 AM
    Jazz apple is love. Jazz apple is life. ;)
    I swear, if Chregu gets this thread obsessed over Jazz apples, like BIGPADDY and cake, or sahib and tri-tip before him, hats off to you, sir.

YOU'VE WON THE INTERNET.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-05-2014 09:30 AM
    Buy her two instead. One for her, in case she loses whatever computer/camera she has, and one for you in case she loses her HDD.

GOOD FOR CAPITALISM!
    Just today I read an article about the chauvinistic view of the West on the rest of the world, how they thought for years capitalism is superior to everything.

Personally I shouldn't complain, I'm fine, I can buy the gadgets I like, I have everything. Of course this comes at the cost of outsource problems to poorer countries.

You make me feel bad... and I just wanted to do my mother a favor.
    07-05-2014 09:32 AM
    I swear, if Chregu gets this thread obsessed over Jazz apples, like BIGPADDY and cake, or sahib and tri-tip before him, hats off to you, sir.

YOU'VE WON THE INTERNET.
    MSFTisMIA would probably write something along the lines of:

"Better he's obsessing about Jazz apples than his stupid iPhone 6."
    07-05-2014 09:33 AM
    Just today I read an article about the chauvinistic view of the West on the rest of the world, how they thought for years capitalism is superior to everything.

Personally I shouldn't complain, I'm fine, I can buy the gadgets I like, I have everything. Of course this comes at the cost of outsource problems to poorer countries.

You make me feel bad... and I just wanted to do my mother a favor.
    May I remind you that I am from one of those countries.

As the insurgents would say, "Let the (unbridled) hate (of Capitalism) flow within you!
    07-05-2014 09:37 AM

As the insurgents would say, "Let the (unbridled) hate (of Capitalism) flow within you!
    You don't have to remind me, I'm well aware of that. I however assume that you are not from the poorest social class in this country, at least you can afford all these gadgets at your age.
    07-05-2014 09:38 AM
    You don't have to remind me, I'm well aware of that. I however assume that you are not from the poorest social class in this country, at least you can afford all these gadgets at your age.
    Well, that I must admit.

Oh well, look at the time~
    I still have dream land to go to.
    07-05-2014 09:49 AM
    Hmmmm tri-tip .....apples are good but tri-tip is even better !

I like gala apples more because they are sweet and just right :3

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-05-2014 10:39 AM

Sounds something darth vader would say :p

07-05-2014 10:41 AM
    Hmmmm tri-tip .....apples are good but tri-tip is even better !

I like gala apples more because they are sweet and just right :3
    Galas are good too. But Jazz are alway so crunchy, not too sweet and the taste is amazing.

But nothing beats tri-tip I guess.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-05-2014 10:43 AM
    Galas are good too. But Jazz are alway so crunchy, not too sweet and the taste is amazing.

But nothing beats tri-tip I guess.
    :p nothing beats Teh tri-tip

I'm not sure if I ever tasted a jazz apple before. I know I tasted gala , red delicious , Fuji and Granny Smith but not jazz I don't think

Chregu likes this.
    07-05-2014 10:50 AM
    The 830 looks promising to me . Looks like it could be a worthy successor to my 810. If the mclaren is good I could get that one

07-05-2014 10:55 AM
    The 830 looks promising to me . Looks like it could be a worthy successor to my 810. If the mclaren is good I could get that one
    I thought WPC gave the pictures a 6 on their rumor meter?
    07-05-2014 10:59 AM
    I thought WPC gave the pictures a 6 on their rumor meter?
    Yeah they did but it's over a 5 so it could happen ^.^

07-05-2014 11:00 AM
    MSFTisMIA would probably write something along the lines of:

"Better he's obsessing about Jazz apples than his stupid iPhone 6."
    Now why would I call your open closeted love for the iPhone 6 stupid?
    Chregu likes this.
    07-05-2014 11:00 AM
    Afternoon folks. It's a nice day out so the GF and I will go out after watching these last few World Cup matches.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-05-2014 11:07 AM
    Well I'm off ....laters all

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-05-2014 11:09 AM
    Now why would I call your open closeted love for the iPhone 6 stupid?
    Probably because loving a thing that doesn't exist is pretty weird. Well, anyway it's not love, I see it just as the best option at the moment.

Arguably the best app ecosystem, amazing built quality, great camera, good specs and a screen size that fits well into pockets. And I could use apps that I've already bought for my iPad, even though I've spent probably less money for them than I'd have to spend on the price difference to an Android high-end device.
    07-05-2014 11:12 AM
143,664 ... 29312932293329342935 ...