Crackberry!! Hahaha
    CB is the bomb! Haha
    07-08-2014 09:41 PM
    Any gown! LOL but a gown!! They cost 1/5th of my phones money :p
    Omg damn that expensive. I need to start to save up if I marry any girl besides an American one

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-08-2014 09:41 PM
    Why do you put yourself so low?
    Well I am short :p 5'5 so I'm low
    Ok that made no sense

N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-08-2014 09:42 PM
    CB is the bomb! Haha
    They scare me

ajst222, MSFTisMIA and sd173 like this.
    07-08-2014 09:42 PM
    They scare me

Dear Lord, a lot of them scare me too! Have you heard of UTB...it's...well a certain CB member started a new site because he thought CB wasn't pro BlackBerry enough so...
    sahib lopez and sd173 like this.
    07-08-2014 09:44 PM
    So much reading x.x

07-08-2014 09:44 PM
    Dear Lord, a lot of them scare me too! Have you heard of UTB...it's...well a certain CB member started a new site because he thought CB wasn't pro BlackBerry enough so...
    Wtf .-. Not pro bb enough . Damn those are some hard core bb fans then :zip

ajst222 and sd173 like this.
    07-08-2014 09:45 PM
    Haha I think it's funny they bleep out the word idi0t
    They bleep out part of a bird :o

07-08-2014 09:47 PM
    Wtf .-. Not pro bb enough . Damn those are some hard core bb fans then :zip

CB (news wise) is just like all the other MN sites which is just news about the platform and all that. UTB is just a BlackBerry propaganda site. I'm sure you're laughing at the thought of that, but it's the best way to put it lmao. They're out to get literally every other platform.

UTB Blogs | From BBM Channels to the World Wide Web I CHALLENGE you to read some of their posts and not cringe.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-08-2014 09:48 PM
    Hey I hope you stick around :) ! We could use more regulars. We might all have differences and likes but we all get along :) through there was this one time and another :o

07-08-2014 09:50 PM
    I thought the good looking bad ones were expensive....and the bad looking good ones are free :P
    Well, I'm told the apparently ultra rare ones - the genuine good guys - are a premium price. The good looking bad ones you probably priced right. I do think the bad looking good ones aren't free.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    07-08-2014 09:50 PM
    CB (news wise) is just like all the other MN sites which is just news about the platform and all that. UTB is just a BlackBerry propaganda site. I'm sure you're laughing at the thought of that, but it's the best way to put it lmao. They're out to get literally every other platform.

UTB Blogs | From BBM Channels to the World Wide Web I CHALLENGE you to read some of their posts and not cringe.
    The Tide Turning – Thank You John Chen For Bringing The Pride Back To BlackBerry | UTB Blogs

Here's a classic one from mid June. I only remember this because someone posted it on CB because it was part of some sort of social media campaign or something UTB was running
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-08-2014 09:52 PM

._. Hahahahaha wow talk about being a fanboy . That isn't even healthy:o

07-08-2014 09:53 PM
    We're at well over 250K ;) haha it was the original post challenge thread
    Oh, OK. Just asking. I forgot that it was the original one. I hope the conversation over there have been as interesting as ours here...

sahib lopez and ajst222 like this.
    07-08-2014 09:54 PM
    Hey I hope you stick around :) ! We could use more regulars. We might all have differences and likes but we all get along :) through there was this one time and another :o

Was this at me? And I'm a Windows Phone guy myself! I've got a Lumia 928. I recently just bought a used Q10 just for the h3ll of it though. I had some money from my Surface sale :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-08-2014 09:56 PM
    The Tide Turning Thank You John Chen For Bringing The Pride Back To BlackBerry | UTB Blogs

Here's a classic one from mid June. I only remember this because someone posted it on CB because it was part of some sort of social media campaign or something UTB was running
    Are people even reading what they are saying !!!! Winds if change ? iOS and android are on the defense ? Ha lol

07-08-2014 09:56 PM
    Oh, OK. Just asking. I forgot that it was the original one. I hope the conversation over there have been as interesting as ours here...

Oh yeah it's pretty wild in that thread! A good group of regulars :D Hopefully it is here, too
    07-08-2014 09:57 PM
    Was this at me? And I'm a Windows Phone guy myself! I've got a Lumia 928. I recently just bought a used Q10 just for the h3ll of it though. I had some money from my Surface sale :)
    Yeah it was to you :) though I haven't seen you post in the threads I look at :p the 928 is a fine phone with good low light pics :) I wish there was a gsm model :(

07-08-2014 09:58 PM
    Are people even reading what they are saying !!!! Winds if change ? iOS and android are on the defense ? Ha lol

In WHAT WORLD is Google and Apple afraid of BlackBerry? Give me a break lol. But yeah these guys think BlackBerry is superior in every way to any other platform and phone. And the site has a pretty good chunk of readers. And it's not healthy, you're right hahahahaha
    07-08-2014 09:59 PM
    The Tide Turning Thank You John Chen For Bringing The Pride Back To BlackBerry | UTB Blogs

This is some serious stuff here. Almost on iSheep levels. Or on a Level 1 Crackberry addict in full crisis type deal. Glad that's way above my head.

sahib lopez, ajst222 and sd173 like this.
    07-08-2014 09:59 PM
    Yeah it was to you :) though I haven't seen you post in the threads I look at :p the 928 is a fine phone with good low light pics :) I wish there was a gsm model :(

I love the phone! It's probably my favorite phone of any I've owned. Amazing camera. There is the 925, but it wasn't blessed with the xenon flash ;)
    07-08-2014 10:01 PM
    This is some serious stuff here. Almost on iSheep levels. Or on a Level 1 Crackberry addict in full crisis type deal. Glad that's way above my head.

What's ironic is that a lot of CB (and obviously UTB) members hate iSheep and that's all they talk about, when they themselves are far worse than the iSheep they talk about. Completely delusional
    07-08-2014 10:02 PM
    In WHAT WORLD is Google and Apple afraid of BlackBerry? Give me a break lol. But yeah these guys think BlackBerry is superior in every way to any other platform and phone. And the site has a pretty good chunk of readers. And it's not healthy, you're right hahahahaha
    its ok to like a product from a company ( we tease someone here a lot of liking ios) but lets be realistic here msft,apple and google aren't afraid of BB anymore.
    07-08-2014 10:04 PM
    I love the phone! It's probably my favorite phone of any I've owned. Amazing camera. There is the 925, but it wasn't blessed with the xenon flash ;)
    I held the 928 and I got to say it feels really nice. its the prefect size for me :) I wish tmobile got that phone also :(
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:05 PM
    What's ironic is that a lot of CB (and obviously UTB) members hate iSheep and that's all they talk about, when they themselves are far worse than the iSheep they talk about. Completely delusional
    irony :P and also hypocritical of them. I should say fanboys aren't bad if they are educated on all the platforms. its the uneducated fanboys that are bad and make that company look bad.
    im a fanboy of msft products but when they do something dumb I call them out. when someone asks me about any phone I tell them about every phone but I never push a phone to anyone. I let them decided
    ajst222 and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-08-2014 10:08 PM
144,455 ... 29542955295629572958 ...