Oh yeah it's pretty wild in that thread! A good group of regulars :D Hopefully it is here, too
    We do here, and some folks you catch at different times. We've got people all over the globe here so that counts and keeps things interesting. We aren't completely wild here but we have spirited conversations. And well things get dull, we bust Sahib's chops.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    07-08-2014 10:10 PM
    I held the 928 and I got to say it feels really nice. its the prefect size for me :) I wish tmobile got that phone also :(
    I can't wait to get my hands on a 1525! That should be my next phone. The 1520 was my dream phone, but I couldn't get it due to the AT&T carrier exclusive. The 1525 along with the McLaren are supposed to be cross carrier, so I'm glad Microsoft is doing away with the carrier exclusives. I hated them.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:10 PM
    What's ironic is that a lot of CB (and obviously UTB) members hate iSheep and that's all they talk about, when they themselves are far worse than the iSheep they talk about. Completely delusional
    That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

ajst222 likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:11 PM
    irony :P and also hypocritical of them. I should say fanboys aren't bad if they are educated on all the platforms. its the uneducated fanboys that are bad and make that company look bad.
    im a fanboy of msft products but when they do something dumb I call them out. when someone asks me about any phone I tell them about every phone but I never push a phone to anyone. I let them decided
    I was the same way with BlackBerry, though I don't consider myself a fanboy of anyone. I recognize the positives of BlackBerry over there and that goes unnoticed, but I also call out the negative which is a big taboo. But I mean if you want a company to improve and really care, shouldn't you be tough on them...?
    07-08-2014 10:12 PM
    We do here, and some folks you catch at different times. We've got people all over the globe here so that counts and keeps things interesting. We aren't completely wild here but we have spirited conversations. And well things get dull, we bust Sahib's chops.

don't tell him to do that same thing
    ajst222, sd173 and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-08-2014 10:14 PM
    I can't wait to get my hands on a 1525! That should be my next phone. The 1520 was my dream phone, but I couldn't get it due to the AT&T carrier exclusive. The 1525 along with the McLaren are supposed to be cross carrier, so I'm glad Microsoft is doing away with the carrier exclusives. I hated them.
    Whose your carrier? Did you see the prices I quoted for the 1520 a page or two back? If you're T-Mobile the the 1520.3 is best if you crave their LTE which is more expensive...

07-08-2014 10:17 PM
    I was the same way with BlackBerry, though I don't consider myself a fanboy of anyone. I recognize the positives of BlackBerry over there and that goes unnoticed, but I also call out the negative which is a big taboo. But I mean if you want a company to improve and really care, shouldn't you be tough on them...?
    yup its the fans that drives that company forward. thought sometimes the fans are wrong ( like some people in wpc want windows phone to be more like android :/) so a company should ignore them in that instance
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:18 PM
    don't tell him to do that same thing
    He cannot and won't do that right away...there's a pecking order here so it is not like he can just waltz in and crack on you. Chill, man.

ajst222, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    Well, I'm told the apparently ultra rare ones - the genuine good guys - are a premium price. The good looking bad ones you probably priced right. I do think the bad looking good ones aren't free.

With the premium price we need luck 🍀 too! Hmmmmmm....i do wonder now my ex was in the good looking bad ones :O no wonder i paid so much lol 😁
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    UTB Blogs | From BBM Channels to the World Wide Web I CHALLENGE you to read some of their posts and not cringe.
    Just reading the previews of posts was disturbing.
    ajst222 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-08-2014 10:21 PM
    Just reading the previews of posts was disturbing.
    reminded me of the song by disturbed " down with the sickness"
    07-08-2014 10:26 PM
    Whose your carrier? Did you see the prices I quoted for the 1520 a page or two back? If you're T-Mobile the the 1520.3 is best if you crave their LTE which is more expensive...

Nope, Verizon
    07-08-2014 10:28 PM
    I just hope the UTB guy is drunk enough even after writing the blog to face the after effects of such blog writing
    07-08-2014 10:28 PM
    yup its the fans that drives that company forward. thought sometimes the fans are wrong ( like some people in wpc want windows phone to be more like android :/) so a company should ignore them in that instance
    If Microsoft goes Android or even allows Android apps in the Windows Store, I will flip some serious sh!t
    07-08-2014 10:30 PM
    I just hope the UTB guy is drunk enough even after writing the blog to face the after effects of such blog writing
    Bigglybogglyboo is the guy...back before he left CB I guess you could say we were arch enemies ;) lmao
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:32 PM
    If Microsoft goes Android or even allows Android apps in the Windows Store, I will flip some serious sh!t
    that's the general feeling around here :/
    07-08-2014 10:34 PM
    Bigglybogglyboo is the guy...back before he left CB I guess you could say we were arch enemies ;) lmao
    HA when an unstoppable object meets and unmovable object. so what do you do..... make a site about BB :P
    ajst222 and hope4wp like this.
    07-08-2014 10:35 PM
    that's the general feeling around here :/
    I hope Microsoft gets that message. I don't want Android. Android is the only OS that I really don't like. Not to say it's not good, but I personally would never use it
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:36 PM
    I hope Microsoft gets that message. I don't want Android. Android is the only OS that I really don't like. Not to say it's not good, but I personally would never use it
    same here I don't like android not because it "sucks" but because its way to liberal and another thing to micro manage. I want a phone that works and works well with my tablet and computer and college life
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:40 PM
    Nope, Verizon
    Ah. So you're stuck with the Icon and Ativ SE as choices. Many folks on T-Mobile would be happy with those as choices...

07-08-2014 10:41 PM
    HA when an unstoppable object meets and unmovable object. so what do you do..... make a site about BB :P
    Yayyyy you made sense
    ajst222, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-08-2014 10:42 PM
    same here I don't like android not because it "sucks" but because its way to liberal and another thing to micro manage. I want a phone that works and works well with my tablet and computer and college life
    Totally agree. Android I find is too unorganized and fragmented. Too much going on...every time I use it I literally get stressed out because I find that it's just a pain to use
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:43 PM
    Ah. So you're stuck with the Icon and Ativ SE as choices. Many folks on T-Mobile would be happy with those as choices...

I decided to pass on those and wait it out. Nothing wrong with the 928 and now I've got a Q10 to play with and keep me entertained haha
    07-08-2014 10:44 PM
    With the premium price we need luck 🍀 too! Hmmmmmm....i do wonder now my ex was in the good looking bad ones :O no wonder i paid so much lol 😁
    Cannot help you with that one. Maybe if you take an accounting or economics class in college they can tell you how much you paid for that...

hope4wp likes this.
    07-08-2014 10:48 PM
    I decided to pass on those and wait it out. Nothing wrong with the 928 and now I've got a Q10 to play with and keep me entertained haha
    I was going to get a Q10 to kick the tires around but I have too many devices in my house. The Z10 also interested me but I kept seeing these damn VZW unlocked models. Didn't want one of those.

07-08-2014 10:51 PM
144,424 ... 29552956295729582959 ...