I don't plan to see Cyan until December.
    I see Cyan everyday whenever I use my Purity Headphones to talk to the GF. Oh wait...
    07-09-2014 05:35 AM
    Morning folks. Just bull****ting here on WPC before I shower and get dressed for work...
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and S Vaibhav like this.
    07-09-2014 05:37 AM
    I really have to get a look at this LG G3.
    I just read a good review on it. I looked at the battery test they did for it. They consider it 'average'. If did that with my phone it would be dead in less than four hours. :P Goes to show how pathetic the L920 battery is.

Nice phone overall.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/lg-g3_...review-summary
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 05:46 AM
    I see his point but I think he misses the bigger picture. :P
    He usually does, but that's ok. That's why he is Sahib the Younger...😉
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 05:54 AM
    NSFW moment of the day:

07-09-2014 05:55 AM
    I just read a good review on it. I looked at the battery test they did for it. They consider it 'average'. If did that with my phone it would be dead in less than four hours. :P Goes to show how pathetic the L920 battery is.

Nice phone overall.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/lg-g3_...review-summary
    It's a great choice for someone on Android who just wants a phone that does nearly everything well enough and likes a 5"+ screen. As much as I like the Sony Z2, I still would pick the G3 over it. I do love the Sony skin though due to its lightness an unobtrusive nature. Skins like the LG and Samsung ones have everything plus the kitchen sink in it and I don't always want that.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 06:11 AM
    Neither does the iPhone, but it doesn't make you want it any less, right? 
    That was kind of my point... at least it has tap to wake, that huge button on the phone's front :P
    07-09-2014 06:27 AM
    That was kind of my point... at least it has tap to wake, that huge button on the phone's front :P
    So...why would you pick a G3 over a 5.5" iPhone?
    07-09-2014 06:37 AM
    So...why would you pick a G3 over a 5.5" iPhone?
    I guess because it's half as expensive.

I really don't know what to do at this point. I guess it all comes down to whether I can get used to the big screen sizes of current high-end Android devices. But I'll certainly wait until the announcement of the iPhone in fall. Most of all because the current high-end devices will have fallen a lot in price until then and my little 8X is holding up beautifully.
    07-09-2014 06:47 AM
    It's a great choice for someone on Android who just wants a phone that does nearly everything well enough and likes a 5"+ screen. As much as I like the Sony Z2, I still would pick the G3 over it. I do love the Sony skin though due to its lightness an unobtrusive nature. Skins like the LG and Samsung ones have everything plus the kitchen sink in it and I don't always want that.
    I'll wait to see what the Nexus 6 is like. I'll still keep my eye on WP too.
    07-09-2014 06:48 AM
    I'll wait to see what the Nexus 6 is like. I'll still keep my eye on WP too.
    The problem with the Nexus 6 is that it will probably have no official release in Switzerland. That will make it much more expensive here than in "native" markets.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-09-2014 06:48 AM
    This thread has become quite depressing to read.

Come on guys cheer up!
    07-09-2014 06:53 AM

Come on guys cheer up!
    What? We're just discussing phones and technology. Nothing wrong with talking about other options. :)

What else are we supposed to talk about?

I'm going to Switzerland soon. :)
    07-09-2014 07:00 AM

Come on guys cheer up!
    Well, when I start to write about puppies and ice cream, there's maybe one other comment about it, sometimes two. It's not my fault. And that the weather is bad at weekends is also quite depressing, I don't know what alternative program we're going to do.

On the bright side, as I had Cordon-bleu yesterday and ice cream afterwards, I was really fit today in my work-out. I'm always fitter after I have eaten a lot, I don't know if that has something to do with filled up glycogen storage or whether it's just psychological.
    07-09-2014 07:01 AM
    I'm going to Switzerland soon. :)
    When will you be here? You can be glad that you didn't pick this week. Weather is terrible.

Wetter: Basel - search.ch
    07-09-2014 07:01 AM

Come on guys cheer up!
    Sounds like you didn't have the kind of night that The Four Seasons did December 1963...😉
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-09-2014 07:03 AM
    I guess because it's half as expensive.

I really don't know what to do at this point. I guess it all comes down to whether I can get used to the big screen sizes of current high-end Android devices. But I'll certainly wait until the announcement of the iPhone in fall. Most of all because the current high-end devices will have fallen a lot in price until then and my little 8X is holding up beautifully.
    Personal I'm getting tempted to see if on a Nexus device I can go Google limited as a daily driver. I may just move all these lumias I have to grab one and find out...
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 07:05 AM
    When will you be here? You can be glad that you didn't pick this week. Weather is terrible.

Wetter: Basel - search.ch
    First week of August is when we are there. 5,6 and 7 in the area of Interlaken.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 07:06 AM
    The iPhone 4 as a "budget phone" is the best scam Apple has come up with since the whole "let's charge 100 more for extra storage"...
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and ajst222 like this.
    07-09-2014 07:08 AM
    First week of August is when we are there. 5,6 and 7 in the area of Interlaken.
    Until then the weather will be good again (I hope)! Well, that means I'll be soon in Great Britain!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-09-2014 07:09 AM
    The iPhone 4 as a "budget phone" is the best scam Apple has come up with since the whole "let's charge 100 more for extra storage"...
    Stop reminding me of why I don't like Apple.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-09-2014 07:09 AM
    Morning folks!
    07-09-2014 07:29 AM
    Morning folks!
    Good afternoon!
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-09-2014 07:29 AM
    I agree...and it's not even a good budget phone! Runs iOS 7 quite awfully I've heard from a lot of people who still have it.
    07-09-2014 07:30 AM
    A friend of mine just wrote on Whatsapp that she was sending me a message on Telegram and I never responded. Well, I removed it after I saw only 3 people in my address book having it ;-)
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-09-2014 07:30 AM
143,646 ... 29602961296229632964 ...