Tapatalk is faster but still can't like pictures without descriptions -_-
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    I have that problem as well. I've added some text.
    07-09-2014 09:21 AM
    Well said
    My carrier was one of the last to release Amber and Black. I'm just going on history. Considering that it's not even released in the UK yet I can't see me getting it until minimum November.
    07-09-2014 09:22 AM
    It's still hard to believe that they grew from 5 % to 25 % within a few months.

Explosive Smartphone Growth Driven by Lower-Priced Models, Cannibalises Feature Phone Sales in Indian Mobile Market, Says IDC - prIN24471213

I can't find any current data about this though.
    See,the article shows Nokia market share at 15% in December,up from 5% in September of 2013. In just 3 months the share skyrocketed. Fast forward Jan,Feb,march,April,may,June,july- It stands at 25%. So you see,there is nothing surprising about the growth. Besides,Nokia's/Microsoft Mobile's marketing is quite strong here in India. You can even see phones like 925,625 used in casual tv ads.
    07-09-2014 09:29 AM
    See,the article shows Nokia market share at 15% in December,up from 5% in September of 2013. In just 3 months the share skyrocketed. Fast forward Jan,Feb,march,April,may,June,july- It stands at 25%. So you see,there is nothing surprising about the growth. Besides,Nokia's/Microsoft Mobile's marketing is quite strong here in India. You can even see phones like 925,625 used in casual tv ads.
    No, Lumia market share was 5 %, the 15 % you are referring to are all phones sold by Nokia.
    07-09-2014 09:32 AM
    I don't know much about it except that people use it alot in India
    Yes,the cheapest phones ever that can run WhatsApp! It's amazing how Nokia managed to pull that off. I don't see Samsung or Micromax feature phones running WhatsApp.
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-09-2014 09:36 AM
    No, Lumia market share was 5 %, the 15 % you are referring to are all phones sold by Nokia.
    My bad :) Looks like I gotta take a snapshot of the newspaper before you believe me :) hmm now where did I put that paper?
    07-09-2014 09:41 AM
    My bad :) Looks like I gotta take a snapshot of the newspaper before you believe me :) hmm now where did I put that paper?
    If it's neither in German or in English you don't have to make the effort :)
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-09-2014 09:47 AM
    Yes,the cheapest phones ever that can run WhatsApp! It's amazing how Nokia managed to pull that off. I don't see Samsung or Micromax feature phones running WhatsApp.
    Yeah its not so known here in Saudi Arabia....the high end phones are the only phones you can see here....people still use nokia having symbian OS....they can't let it go!
    07-09-2014 09:50 AM
    My dad has stopped using Microsoft products totally. No MS office, no windows, no windows phone
    Good for him.
    07-09-2014 09:51 AM
    Times of India is an english newspaper!
    Chregu likes this.
    Yeah its not so known here in Saudi Arabia....the high end phones are the only phones you can see here....people still use nokia having symbian OS....they can't let it go!
    hope4wp likes this.
    He just needs live tv on Windows phone and he will switch because he is in love with my HTC 8X....but there's not a single app which does that
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    I'm still in love with my 8X and yet I may not keep it...
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 09:52 AM
    I'm still waiting for the murders to start. :P

Brazil never takes this sport lightly. One of my biggest issues with this game is the over the top reactions people have to it. It's a game. Get over it.
    The issue with the World Cup in Brasil was the things the government did to poor folks to ensure the games went on in terms of the relocation and other stuff. This semi final trouncing may shed more light on that.
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-09-2014 09:53 AM
    Listening to Ska music, in particular Jamaican Ska, at work is always soothing...even though the **** they talk about ain't no joke...
    07-09-2014 09:57 AM
    Still searching for that damn paper! Meanwhile I found this-It shows Nokia's smartphone share at 12% in Dec 2013(IDC Data)

http://www.hindustantimes.com/techno...1-1197322.aspx
    07-09-2014 09:59 AM
    The issue with the World Cup in Brasil was the things the government did to poor folks to ensure the games went on in terms of the relocation and other stuff. This semi final trouncing may shed more light on that.
    Oh I know that part of things. Brazil is a mess.

I was referring to their reactions that they've had in the past when they lost world cup games. Usually violent.
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-09-2014 09:59 AM
    Oh I know that part of things. Brazil is a mess.

I was referring to their reactions that they've had in the past when they lost world cup games. Usually violent.
    I know you know. I know I know. And I do know not a lot of people know about that sort of stuff. Yes, they've had violent reactions in the past. Let's hope you don't see as much of that. I did see people burning the flag, and that could be more a sign towards the stuff the government did as opposed to the play of the team.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-09-2014 10:02 AM
    Still searching for that damn paper! Meanwhile I found this-It shows Nokia's smartphone share at 12% in Dec 2013(IDC Data)

Micromax, Karbonn, others are inching ahead of MNCs - Hindustan Times
    It's still very unclear what this includes and what not ;-)
    07-09-2014 10:04 AM
    I know you know. I know I know. And I do know not a lot of people know about that sort of stuff. Yes, they've had violent reactions in the past. Let's hope you don't see as much of that. I did see people burning the flag, and that could be more a sign towards the stuff the government did as opposed to the play of the team.
    Flag burning.... never a good sign.
    07-09-2014 10:09 AM
    Flag burning.... never a good sign.
    Indeed.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-09-2014 10:11 AM
    It's still very unclear what this includes and what not ;-)
    Hmm. IDC states Nokia share as 5% and 12% in the same month of December 2013. Can we safely rely on IDC data is the question now :)
    07-09-2014 10:14 AM
    What's idc :p
    07-09-2014 10:16 AM
    Hmm. IDC states Nokia share as 5% and 12% in the same month of December 2013. Can we safely rely on IDC data is the question now :)
    No we can't. Can we rely on the source you are talking about but are not providing? :P

I really wonder whether Nokia smartphones have such a high market share in India in general and how much Nokia X devices are playing into this. If Windows Phone is really that strong it changes a lot of how I think about Windows Phone's strength in general.
    07-09-2014 10:17 AM
    Choices. Choices. Hey Chregu, if I move all these WP I have in my house, can you give me a reason why I should turn them into an iPhone?
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 10:22 AM
    Choices. Choices. Hey Chregu, if I move all these WP I have in my house, can you give me a reason why I should turn them into an iPhone?
    Well, no.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-09-2014 10:24 AM
144,427 ... 29642965296629672968 ...