It would take away irrational fears which most of us suffer from. We would have more self confidence and greater self-esteem on the whole. Basically our mammalian brain overrides our cerebral cortex when find ourselves in stressful situations. These situations don't need to be physical but the mammalian brain sees it as an attack as such and puts our more rational cerebral cortex to sleep forcing us into the fight or flight mode. So rational thinking goes out the window.
    Well, okay. If it helps, maybe we should invite some neurobiologist for this lunch ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-10-2014 06:48 AM
    Sahib would cross himself and then start to stone us.
    Did you mean crucify?
    07-10-2014 06:48 AM
    I know I've mentioned this on the thread a few times but it repeating: I always SMH at shattered screens on smartphones. I went in a fast food joint and saw this well put together guy (both dress and looks wise) order while I was waiting to get a snack. Then he pulled out his phone and it liked like it literally had taken a bullet for him. I swear I saw the same amount of cracks on his screen as one would if you saw a group of girls who squeezed into a pair of jeans one size too small and wore them too low and had to bend over to pick up something off the floor simultaneously...
    Chregu likes this.
    07-10-2014 06:50 AM
    Did you mean crucify?
    Sign of the cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :-)
    07-10-2014 06:50 AM
    Well, okay. If it helps, maybe we should invite some neurobiologist for this lunch ;-)
    Evolutionary wise we're still tied our ancient roots in many ways. :/

I'm reading a book. It's written by a psychiatrist and another guy, who is a psychopath, not a murderous type. What I've explained is one of the differences between 'regular' people and psychopaths. So, yeah if you're wondering, I want people to become even more psycho than they already are. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    07-10-2014 06:52 AM
    Ah, ok. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    07-10-2014 06:54 AM
    I know I've mentioned this on the thread a few times but it repeating: I always SMH at shattered screens on smartphones. I went in a fast food joint and saw this well put together guy (both dress and looks wise) order while I was waiting to get a snack. Then he pulled out his phone and it liked like it literally had taken a bullet for him. I swear I saw the same amount of cracks on his screen as one would if you saw a group of girls who squeezed into a pair of jeans one size too small and wore them too low and had to bend over to pick up something off the floor simultaneously...
    Thanks for the imagery. I've seen it a lot recently. Unfortunately men seem to be the greater culprits...

Don't fully understand why people don't fix their phones. I think 99% of it is fear of not having it.
    07-10-2014 06:55 AM
    Well, if these girls are over 18 and were told about the consequences of their style of clothing, then I'd probably prefer these cracks.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-10-2014 06:55 AM
    I had my "unbreakable" Lumia 800 only a few weeks before the screen shattered. At this time it lost so much of its value, that it was less expensive to buy an Omnia W than to replace the screen of the Lumia 800.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-10-2014 06:57 AM
    Thanks for the imagery. I've seen it a lot recently. Unfortunately men seem to be the greater culprits...

Don't fully understand why people don't fix their phones. I think 99% of it is fear of not having it.
    Teens are the biggest offenders here. I'll never forget what one of my old contacts who dealt in used Blackberrys in Bay Ridge said: "teens should be banned from using phones as they're so destructive with how they care them."
    07-10-2014 07:02 AM
    Teens are the biggest offenders here. I'll never forget what one of my old contacts who dealt in used Blackberrys in Bay Ridge said: "teens should be banned from using phones as they're so destructive with how they care them."
    What should happen is that teens should pay for their phones and then maybe they wouldn't treat them so rough. There's the unfortunate truth. They don't value things enough when they don't have to pay for them.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-10-2014 07:04 AM
    Well, if these girls are over 18 and were told about the consequences of their style of clothing, then I'd probably prefer these cracks.
    Call me old fashioned, but I've never seen an asscrack I've liked. MAYBE I should be grateful that I'm at least seeing what I should go after or run far away from, but the less a girl shows is the better for my taste. One of the sexiest women ive seen was in a fitted full length dress (not super tight). Everything was covered and yet I was hooting and hollering like I was in a jiggle joint.
    N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    07-10-2014 07:06 AM
    What should happen is that teens should pay for their phones and then maybe they wouldn't treat them so rough. There's the unfortunate truth. They don't value things enough when they don't have to pay for them.
    Agreed. Some women act like this too. There should be some kind of fine for this type of behavior.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-10-2014 07:08 AM
    Call me old fashioned, but I've never seen an asscrack I've liked. MAYBE I should be grateful that I'm at least seeing what I should go after or run far away from, but the less a girl shows is the better for my taste. One of the sexiest women ive seen was in a fitted full length dress (not super tight). Everything was covered and yet I was hooting and hollering like I was in a jiggle joint.
    Oh, didn't you know? I'm an old perv that gasps for every last naked piece of skin that can be seen.
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    07-10-2014 07:09 AM
    I had my "unbreakable" Lumia 800 only a few weeks before the screen shattered. At this time it lost so much of its value, that it was less expensive to buy an Omnia W than to replace the screen of the Lumia 800.
    If it's an unpopular phone especially, you're better off chucking it than repairing it. Still, I've used a few crack screen models and a screen protector helps. Still, I've seen some spectacularly crack screens that it takes skill to use those and not get cut up thumbs. My next favorite are the folks who lost their batter door covers...
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    07-10-2014 07:11 AM
    Oh, didn't you know? I'm an old perv that gasps for every last naked piece of skin that can be seen.
    Good to know! Come visit me one day for a day trip through the projects to get a chance to see all sorts of skin and cracks that you can get to shake a stick at (or in)...😉
    N_LaRUE, sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    07-10-2014 08:11 AM
    I think the apps on SD card is pointless too. Just an opinion. Make the SD card available for media and general storage. 16gb for apps is plenty.
    As long as they pump out with 8gb models then apps on sd card is helpful

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-10-2014 08:31 AM
    I saw the jab snowflake did ...ha:p but that doesn't count I wasn't there !!!!

Chregu likes this.
    07-10-2014 08:39 AM
    Not fun waking up at 6 and working as early as 7 let's see how this day goes :o

07-10-2014 08:40 AM
    I like the feeling pb&j gives my mouth :3 it feels all tingly :p

07-10-2014 08:41 AM
    Well I'm off ...laters all

N_LaRUE and sinime like this.
    07-10-2014 08:43 AM
    Well, off to get ready for this meeting. If someone can hand me a 7&7 to whet my lips beforehand, I'd appreciate it...
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    07-10-2014 08:44 AM
    I like the feeling pb&j gives my mouth :3 it feels all tingly :p
    I read "bj".
    N_LaRUE, sinime, MSFTisMIA and 1 others like this.
    07-10-2014 09:14 AM
    New email from Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella hints at future organizational changes | Windows Phone Central

The interesting thing isn't that he says Microsoft will continue support for Xbox and Windows Phone, it's that he has to say it.
    07-10-2014 09:48 AM
    Hmm, everyone has a different experience. I dropped my 620 3 floors down when climbing the stairs, and even though it separated into 3 pieces(battery, cover, motherboard) It remained intact with only a dent in its cover on the left bottom corner. Everything else is as good as new. No scratches on the screen or the screen protector. But again, that's only me.... How does you shatter your screen?
    07-10-2014 10:03 AM
144,474 ... 29732974297529762977 ...