WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I think you missed the point... A 2 liter soda might be $1, but the healthy alternative is free... If a person doesn't care to drink water all the time, you can buy a gallon of unsweetened or sweetened tea for less money. Fruit juice is pricey...but it is also not smart to drink too much fruit juice.

A lot of the statistics for people eating fast food all the time usually cover those that are not only poor, but uneducated to a certain extent. You college kids are different. You're smart enough, but really too heavily on conveniences. If course it's difficult to buy food when so many college kids blow their money on alcohol.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think you missed the point... A litter soda might be $1, but the healthy alternative is free... If a person doesn't care to drink water all the time, you can buy a gallon of unsweetened or sweetened tea for less money. Fruit juice is pricey...but it is also not smart to drink too much fruit juice.

A lot of the statistics for people eating fast food all the time usually cover those that are not only poor, but uneducated to a certain extent. You college kids are different. You're smart enough, but really too heavily on conveniences. If course it's difficult to buy food when so many college kids blow their money on alcohol.
im just thinking though that most people would buy soda instead of tea just because people love soda and the price. im not saying that people never do drink sweet tea but soda is there and the temptation of drinking soda is there :/
i could see that uneducated people might not know . though sometimes the money does go to housing , bills and transportation and supplies not just alcohol :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I figured as much. so that means if we were using the old way then technically Switzerland and Finland are " third world " while Russia would be "second world " and then U.S is "first world"

What drugs are you on? Finland is more 1st world than the US. I'll guess Switzerland is not far behind.

If I were to say anything the US probably is closer to second world along with Russia. Though not many countries fit my idea of first world.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos