The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    It hard to believe there in the right class don't they realise that most networks are Windows environment and are best using Windows.
    its the US where half the class thinks its the year of the Linux and that MS will fail next year and Google doc will pass Microsoft word and that MS is all evil and that Google will save the word from MS

no lie that is how some classmates are in my tech classes
    09-15-2013 12:01 PM
    I just noticed I have that book I just hate carrying it around because it gets heavy with my surface and books
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-15-2013 12:02 PM
    I just noticed I have that book I just hate carrying it around because it gets heavy with my surface and books
    It a great book that I'm currently reading to take the CCNA test next year.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-15-2013 12:19 PM
    its the US where half the class thinks its the year of the Linux and that MS will fail next year and Google doc will pass Microsoft word and that MS is all evil and that Google will save the word from MS

Linux that won't happen it will need alot of catching up to compete with Windows Server 2012, your class is mad and google they don't even have anything to go against MS.

And google gives away details of the users to advertisements and everything else so unless that want they like about google than good luck on them.
    09-15-2013 12:22 PM

They won't get far in the industry by being blind and not accepting.
    09-15-2013 12:23 PM
    Linux that won't happen it will need alot of catching up to compete with Windows Server 2012, your class is mad and google they don't even have anything to go against MS.

And google gives away details of the users to advertisements and everything else so unless that want they like about google than good luck on them.
    I always just say instead of bashing an OS that you will be using for a long time why don't you take the time to learn it so you don't look like an ***** later on
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-15-2013 12:25 PM
    I'd like to earn some money to buy a higher end phone one day. :D

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-15-2013 12:26 PM
    They won't get far in the industry by being blind and not accepting.
    I say well its ok to like a product but what is not ok to refuse to use an OS JUST because it doesn't have a start button I mean come on its not sooooooo hard just to use it
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-15-2013 12:27 PM

hey bane ..... I never knew you used windows phone
    09-15-2013 12:28 PM
    I always just say instead of bashing an OS that you will be using for a long time why don't you take the time to learn it so you don't look like an ***** later on
    I try to understand all OS's both mobile and PC however my main attention always goes to Windows.
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 09-15-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-15-2013 12:29 PM

That the dream!
    09-15-2013 12:30 PM
    I say well its ok to like a product but what is not ok to refuse to use an OS JUST because it doesn't have a start button I mean come on its not sooooooo hard just to use it
    Yep I heard many say there no start button so I'm not going to use it
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-15-2013 12:31 PM
    Having dominoes this is the time for them to redeem themselves
    09-15-2013 12:32 PM
    Doesn't the iPhone 5c suck or what :-)

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    sinime, BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-15-2013 12:49 PM
    I try to understand all OS both mobile and PC however my main attention always goes to Windows.
    ^THIS I try all OS and reserve my thought on it until I use it for a long time not just a few min. I can say I don't like Linux because I had to use it for 1 and a half and I used mac for a few months now. I just hate when I have to be in a class room filled with them that's why when im doing a lab I just put my headphones on and just do my work
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-15-2013 01:03 PM

I don't know yet I haven't used it yet ...even though if its the same internals as the iPhone 5 then yes it does suck but hey its "cheap" :P
    09-15-2013 01:05 PM
    Having dominoes this is the time for them to redeem themselves
    lets see if they have a good pizza this time!
    09-15-2013 01:05 PM

Not the best move from apple, well it was completely out there!
    09-15-2013 01:40 PM
    I don't know yet I haven't used it yet ...even though if its the same internals as the iPhone 5 then yes it does suck but hey its "cheap" :P
    I hope that a sarcastic cheap!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-15-2013 01:41 PM
    Another disappointment :'(
    09-15-2013 01:45 PM
    Another disappointment :'(
    Bummer. :(

Time to switch to Pizza Hut or a wood fired pizza. :)
    09-15-2013 01:51 PM

This is by far the biggest issue with IT at the moment. Too many young people with a very narrow view of the world thinking that they can predict what will happen. MS Server is used exclusively with large organisations. Windows OS is the only OS used in large corporations because you can get the software you require. No other OS has the software selection that Windows has. Google docs is useful but will never replace a full blown office suite, at least for free. If free was any good then offices would be using Open Office.

Free software is still considered highly suspect in most IT groups. Yes it can be useful and some is exceptional but it won't replace proper engineered software. Besides, a Linux server is about the same price as an MS one. So you're not saving any money.

This is also the reason why devs are sticking to iOS and Android. It's because that's all they know and it's too 'difficult' to learn something new.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-15-2013 01:58 PM
    Bummer. :(

Time to switch to Pizza Hut or a wood fired pizza. :)
    I go back to KFC!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-15-2013 01:58 PM
    This is by far the biggest issue with IT at the moment. Too many young people with a very narrow view of the world thinking that they can predict what will happen. MS Server is used exclusively with large organisations. Windows OS is the only OS used in large corporations because you can get the software you require. No other OS has the software selection that Windows has. Google docs is useful but will never replace a full blown office suite, at least for free. If free was any good then offices would be using Open Office.

Free software is still considered highly suspect in most IT groups. Yes it can be useful and some is exceptional but it won't replace proper engineered software. Besides, a Linux server is about the same price as an MS one. So you're not saving any money.

This is also the reason why devs are sticking to iOS and Android. It's because that's all they know and it's too 'difficult' to learn something new.
    ^THIS TOO but with your reasoning you would be labeled as a fan boy. I never usderstood why my generation thinks the way they think I know its ok to be open and all but when something is proven to work and has always worked why say it sucks I just scratch my head in pity and just fold my hands and say ok lets see how far you get
    09-15-2013 02:04 PM
    I go back to KFC!!!
    bummer I feel sorry for you they have lost their way maybe one day their quality control will come back >:)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-15-2013 02:04 PM
142,785 ... 297298299300301 ...