I just woke up!
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-28-2013 09:52 AM
    I just woke up!
    Good morning!

I'm thinking about what I could cook for dinner.
    07-28-2013 09:54 AM
    I'm thinking about going back to bed.
    WhippedKream and BergerKing like this.
    07-28-2013 10:00 AM
    On a completely unrelated topic, I was trying out the quick prints feature on the Walgreens app this morning, and I'm pretty disappointed that you can only order multiple prints of the entire selection, not individual prints. I REALLY wanted that feature to work well. Left feedback.
    07-28-2013 10:05 AM
    I'm tired. I don't have a 1020. I just spent over an hour replying to a topic. I'm tired.
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-28-2013 10:28 AM
    I'm tired. I don't have a 1020. I just spent over an hour replying to a topic. I'm tired.
    I'm tired after taking a look at all the part I choice (online mainly from amazon haven't brought anything yet) for the PC build and forgotten a few key part such as a power supply and case. :P
    Muessig likes this.
    07-28-2013 10:41 AM
    I'm tired after taking a look at all the part I choice (online mainly from amazon haven't brought anything yet) for the PC build and forgotten a few key part such as a power supply and case. :P
    Oh so just the smallest, most insignificant parts then :p
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    07-28-2013 10:43 AM
    Morning WPC :)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    07-28-2013 10:48 AM
    Morning WPC :)
    Evening.
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    07-28-2013 11:21 AM
    I'll just post some food now. People seem to like food on here.

My version of Eggs Benedict - Salmon, spinach, hollandaise sauce with a touch of pepper and dill sitting on a toasted panini.

Attachment 38455
    I won't tell you what I've cooked for dinner, as it didn't look nearly as great as this.

But what I can tell you is, that it was very good and very healthy involving a lot of fresh vegetables and some rsti (I bought it oven-ready, preparing some fresh rsti is hard work and takes forever).
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2013 11:33 AM
    Good morning!

I'm thinking about what I could cook for dinner.
    I had bacon and eggs on toast for breakfast....
    07-28-2013 12:40 PM
    I'm making burgers for lunch...😊...
    07-28-2013 02:16 PM
    I'm making burgers for lunch......
    Do you still have Sunday? Sadly, mine is over soon. Well, at least at Thursday is Swiss' national day, that means no work! Okay, I'll have to go to work anyway, but only for a few hours. The rest of the day I'll use to prepare for my move and reflect about the conveniently bended history our national day is based on.

Enjoy your burgers!
    07-28-2013 02:22 PM
    I won't tell you what I've cooked for dinner, as it didn't look nearly as great as this.

But what I can tell you is, that it was very good and very healthy involving a lot of fresh vegetables and some rsti (I bought it oven-ready, preparing some fresh rsti is hard work and takes forever).
    Nothing wrong with healthy. We do a mixture of foods from vegetarian/vegan to fish/meat dishes. We do our best to keep it varied and simple.

Had chicken Thai curry with vegetables and rice. We made it a touch too hot (spicy) though and lacked some flavour for some reason. I don't mind spicy btw I just like flavour with it as well.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-28-2013 02:23 PM
    We were supposed to go look at a car today but it got sold unfortunately. :( We're not in a hurry but it would have been nice to see it anyway.
    07-28-2013 02:31 PM
    We were supposed to go look at a car today but it got sold unfortunately. :( We're not in a hurry but it would have been nice to see it anyway.
    I'm still a little dried out from flat hunting. And after all of this I got one through connections.

What kind of car are you looking for? Automatic or manual gear? ;-)
    07-28-2013 02:33 PM
    I've ordered my new monitor. 23" full 1080p 16:9 monitor. 99 (no touch)
    Muessig and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-28-2013 02:34 PM
    I'm still a little dried out from flat hunting. And after all of this I got one through connections.

What kind of car are you looking for? Automatic or manual gear? ;-)
    We're looking at an older Audi TT automatic of course. :) We're hoping to get a black one but blue will do as well. We want the 1.8L for economy reasons but will think about the 3.2L as a possibility.

Like I said, we're not in a hurry and we're going on vacation this Friday so no car hunting this weekend!
    Muessig likes this.
    07-28-2013 02:38 PM
    We're looking at an older Audi TT automatic of course. :) We're hoping to get a black one but blue will do as well. We want the 1.8L for economy reasons but will think about the 3.2L as a possibility.

Like I said, we're not in a hurry and we're going on vacation this Friday so no car hunting this weekend!
    This is a very nice car. Good luck finding your desired model :)
    07-28-2013 02:41 PM
    This is a very nice car. Good luck finding your desired model :)
    We're after a 2004/5 model but will take a 2006 for the right price too! :P

I don't miss flat hunting. We've been at the same place now for just over a year. We've moved so many times in the last 10 years that it's hard to remember all of them. Changing countries doesn't help much either! Good luck with your hunt!
    07-28-2013 02:48 PM
    We're after a 2004/5 model but will take a 2006 for the right price too! :P

I don't miss flat hunting. We've been at the same place now for just over a year. We've moved so many times in the last 10 years that it's hard to remember all of them. Changing countries doesn't help much either! Good luck with your hunt!
    Oh, I have already found one, thanks :)

I was just running around the entire city for weeks, and then got one through a friend. There are quite a lot of free flats in my targeted area, but the turnover and the competition is very high for them. At least I was already working in the same city, that helped a lot.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2013 02:57 PM
    Oh, I have already found one, thanks :)

I was just running around the entire city for weeks, and then got one through a friend. There are quite a lot of free flats in my targeted area, but the turnover and the competition is very high for them. At least I was already working in the same city, that helped a lot.
    Good to hear.

We got lucky with ours as well, normally where we are flats come on the market 2 months before, we needed ours in a couple of weeks. We've been very happy for the most part. We did have some very noisy neighbours upstairs at one point but they moved. So it hasn't been too bad.

I would like to live in London someday but it just isn't practical at this time. We live about 25min outside of it and I have about a 20min commute door to door to my work currently.
    07-28-2013 03:05 PM
    Good to hear.

We got lucky with ours as well, normally where we are flats come on the market 2 months before, we needed ours in a couple of weeks. We've been very happy for the most part. We did have some very noisy neighbours upstairs at one point but they moved. So it hasn't been too bad.

I would like to live in London someday but it just isn't practical at this time. We live about 25min outside of it and I have about a 20min commute door to door to my work currently.
    I have some irrational love for Great Britain. In autumn a friend of mine will start to work in the south of England which will provide a great reason to visit the island (and her of course) :)

At the moment I have around an hour door to door. This was okay so far, but my next job will me much more demanding so I've decided to move.

So, now I'll try to catch some sleep. Good luck extending the thread to you all!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-28-2013 03:30 PM
    I need to buys a microSD card for my Surface Pro, but I'm too cheap.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    07-28-2013 03:34 PM
    I need to buys a microSD card for my Surface Pro, but I'm too cheap.
    How big?
    07-28-2013 03:43 PM
143,646 ... 2829303132 ...