Yeah, what a silly person, everybody knows that phones are usually circular shaped.
    They are holding it wrong if they say phones are rectangle :p /s

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-14-2014 11:51 AM
    Yeah, what a silly person, everybody knows that phones are usually circularly shaped.
    No no no it's a torus! Yes or a tetrahedral!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2014 11:52 AM
    Good think phones are not circular ^.^ that would be hard to make calls

07-14-2014 11:52 AM
    No no no it's a torus! Yes or a tetrahedral!
    Why not a pentagon ? ^.^

07-14-2014 11:53 AM
    @Nlarue If you still don't trust me, here's the exact translation-Don't worry,I'll handle myself fine, I can beat him with my knowledge too(In an argument). Try Bing translator if you don't believe me. God, Cant even have a joke here. You guys are too touchy. I didn't know you'd take it to heart. I'm sorry for the offense.
    07-14-2014 11:55 AM
    @Chregu I just apologised to your friend, you happy now? Man cant even joke here. Fully grown adults are sensitive to jokes too like children, this forum proves it :P
    07-14-2014 11:58 AM
    That's the correct translation.
    @Nlarue If you still don't trust me, here's the exact translation-Don't worry,I'll handle myself fine, I can beat him with my knowledge too(In an argument). Try Bing translator if you don't believe me. God, Cant even have a joke here. You guys are too touchy. I didn't know you'd take it to heart. I'm sorry for the offense.
    As a person who got in trouble here alot. It's very easy to miss understand people and their intention :/ it's the Internet after all

@Chregu I just apologised to your friend, you happy now? Man cant even joke here. Fully grown adults are sensitive to jokes too like children, this forum proves it :P
    *face palm* well guys I'm not sure if I was like this but yikes.

07-14-2014 11:59 AM
    We interrupt the thread with breaking news: a shot of my world cup winnings that are quite modest...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Attached Thumbnails 65728.jpg  
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-14-2014 12:01 PM
    Interesting if true. He's the one that always pretends to be so pacifistic. But I guess deep down in every pacifistic there is an angry aggressive person hidden. ;-)
    There's a psychologist in here, I didn't know :P
    07-14-2014 12:01 PM
    >.< I wonder how this will turn out

07-14-2014 12:02 PM
    How old are you? I guess around fourteen? You are disrespectful, and just claiming it was a joke does probably work with other kids having your age.

To be honest, I don't care whether you apologize to Rue or not, I'm pretty sure he also doesn't care. But we are all real people here, just imagine you go into a bar, you are invited to join a discussion at the regulars' table and then start to insult one of the most frequent and liked person there.

You can imagine that doesn't go over well, right?

You see, a joke would be funny. This is no joke, it's condescending crap I have to take from a fourteen year old.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    That's the correct translation.
    You know vaat doesn't mean @$$
    We interrupt the thread with breaking news: a shot of my world cup winnings that are quite modest...

Lucky you ! Ha I could buy lots of food :3

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-14-2014 12:03 PM

Sahib, one of $5s in there is that root beer for you. I didn't forget. Now you return to the regularly scheduled randomness.

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-14-2014 12:03 PM
    *sigh* well I think we have been down this road before >.<

hope4wp likes this.
    07-14-2014 12:04 PM
    Sahib, one of $5s in there is that root beer for you. I didn't forget. Now you return to the regularly scheduled randomness.

Hell yeah !!

07-14-2014 12:04 PM
    Dear friends,
    I request ever one to stop posting for a minute and close your eyes, take a deep breath .
    Keep calm and let us continue with our topics.
    07-14-2014 12:05 PM
    We will never knows what it mean :p

07-14-2014 12:06 PM
    Dear friends,
    I request ever one to stop posting for a minute and close your eyes, take a deep breath .
    There is no topic remember ;)?

07-14-2014 12:06 PM
    Sorry, I don't speak Hindi very much. So my knowledge may have some limitations.
    I'm sorry , IF you think I made a mistake.
    07-14-2014 12:07 PM
    Dear friends,
    I thought it's quite interesting. But anyway, I'm heading out now to meet my girlfriend at a grocery store. So I won't be posting for a while anyway ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-14-2014 12:08 PM
    How old are you? I guess around fourteen? You are disrespectful, and just claiming it was a joke does probably work with other kids having your age.

To be honest, I don't care whether you apologize to Rue or not, I'm pretty sure he also doesn't care. But we are all real people here, just imagine you go into a bar, you are invited to join a discussion at the regulars' table and then start to insult one of the most frequent and liked person there.

You can imagine that doesn't go over well, right?

You see, a joke would be funny. This is no joke, it's condescending crap I have to take from a fourteen year old.
    For your kind info,I didn't insult him. Ask hope if you don't believe me. And Mohammed knows that too, dunno why he's saying that :/

And I said that I find his referring to phone designs as a rectangle, and nothing else. To me, it's like a work of art, not some rectangle a kindergarten child would draw. Do you even know how much thought goes in art? Clearly you don't. Now who sounds like a fourteen year old?
    hope4wp and kmji1957 like this.
    07-14-2014 12:08 PM

The only one getting touchy is you. I can care less what you said personally.

Let's not argue cause there's no reason to.
    07-14-2014 12:09 PM
145,268 ... 30123013301430153016 ...