Can I eat snow? I'm more used on that :)
    it comes from the sky and its frozen water :3 ( not sure of the clouds are clean) you might get a brain freeze if you eat it fast enough
    07-14-2014 12:04 PM
    it comes from the sky and its frozen water :3 ( not sure of the clouds are clean) you might get a brain freeze if you eat it fast enough
    If the snow is fresh it's okay, but it will accumulate dirt very quickly...
    07-14-2014 12:08 PM
    I used to eat mud.... That was tasty 😋
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    07-14-2014 12:08 PM
    True. However there was no cause for it as I did explain myself but was ignored.

Things escalated for no reason.

Young blood!!
    07-14-2014 12:09 PM
    not if you have a clean bucket and catch the snow there :P
    07-14-2014 12:12 PM
    I used to eat mud.... That was tasty
    I made mud pies :P
    07-14-2014 12:12 PM
    Have done it before but I don't remember having brain freeze. Will try it, but not any time soon since we are in the middle of summer, although it feels more like April :D.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    07-14-2014 12:13 PM
    The one time I am dead serious I am being called out for being sarcastic. I have to work on my communication skills.
    It seems you are always on the lookout for a fight. See how things escalated? 'You started arguing on a baseless comment from Mohammed. At least he accepted it was wrong. But you didn't believe me but chose to believe Mohammed? Why was that? Because it had the potential to create a fight.' I know you are not a person who looks for a fight. But if anyone else was in my place,my above lines reflect how he would have interpreted the situation. Sometimes it's good to break our pride and accept that we are wrong,rather than calling someone a fourteen year old,a pacifist or something silly. Are we friends from now on? :)
    07-14-2014 12:14 PM

I heard yellow is the best, is that right?

:D
    07-14-2014 12:14 PM
    Uhmmm Vaibhav no Hindi please :p I'm taking a nap
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-14-2014 12:16 PM
    Roger that :)
    07-14-2014 12:18 PM
    I heard yellow is the best, is that right?

:D
    Sureeeeeee /s it has proteins

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-14-2014 12:30 PM
    ._. Well at least you are encouraging him

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-14-2014 12:31 PM
    It seems you are always on the lookout for a fight. See how things escalated? 'You started arguing on a baseless comment from Mohammed. At least he accepted it was wrong. But you didn't believe me but chose to believe Mohammed? Why was that? Because it had the potential to create a fight.' I know you are not a person who looks for a fight. But if anyone else was in my place,my above lines reflect how he would have interpreted the situation. Sometimes it's good to break our pride and accept that we are wrong,rather than calling someone a fourteen year old,a pacifist or something silly. Are we friends from now on? :)
    I started it based on your offensive and arrogant posts, that has nothing to do with his translation.

When commenting that I think I made it pretty clear I was not sure that he translated it correctly.
    07-14-2014 12:32 PM
    Kmji1957 is not drunked today I guess! :p

Hehe, Nadia! You know English isn't my tongue and it's even harder to write right when I'm DRUNKed!
    hope4wp likes this.
    07-14-2014 12:33 PM
    The guy above me (Chregu)can never come up in his life...he stubbornly believes that he is still right in front of everybody.. Mark my words,this pride of yours will have a fall, and that fall is going to be from a great height. Then you will realise that value of my words.
    07-14-2014 12:34 PM
    I started it based on your offensive and arrogant posts, that has nothing to do with his translation.

When commenting that I think I made it pretty clear I was not sure that he translated it correctly.
    Hope proved it was not offensive,child.
    07-14-2014 12:36 PM
    I thought it's quite interesting. But anyway, I'm heading out now to meet my girlfriend at a grocery store. So I won't be posting for a while anyway ;-)
    You find a fight interesting....
    07-14-2014 12:38 PM
    The guy above me (Chregu)can never come up in his life...he stubbornly believes that he is still right in front of everybody.. Mark my words,this pride of yours will have a fall, and that fall is going to be from a great height. Then you will realise that value of my words.
    What!!
    07-14-2014 12:40 PM
    Seriously, folks. Y'all need to quit this spat because it hurts my eyes reading it. If y'all want to continue this, I'll have to go talk to Muessig and or Laura to get the green light to throw folks into a corner until they either figure it out or drop it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    kmji1957 and Chregu like this.
    07-14-2014 12:45 PM
    Besides, the only ******** and moaning allowed here is about MSfT in the first place...

kmji1957 and Chregu like this.
    07-14-2014 12:46 PM
    You find a fight interesting....
    It's a discussion, not a fight, no emotions involved.
    kmji1957 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2014 12:49 PM
    Okay, that was for once a great joke :-)
    kmji1957 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2014 12:50 PM
    .-. um if I may say something its not my place to say it but aren't you doing that same thing that you are saying.
    kmji1957 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-14-2014 12:51 PM
    It's a discussion, not a fight, no emotions involved.
    Seems like you're only be half right there...

Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    07-14-2014 12:51 PM
142,729 ... 30163017301830193020 ...